Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Daisy came home sick from school and Charlotte's chosen to film her in her pyjamas on the sofa. I know it's only a snippet but if my child was ill, the last thing I'd think to do is film them. The exploitation is awful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe Daisy thought sod this, my brother is getting to actually leave the house every week when all we do is go to bloody Costa or stay inside, I know, I'll sabotage this little Stan Day and say I have a tummy ache so I get to go home and they have to cut the day short 😅😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my good god that post she’s shared about how many lives she’s touched and saved is she JOKING?? How the duck does she think she’s touching lives going to Costa getting pissed and talking bollocks on instagram to a few thousand strangers? I bet us at tattle are the only ones who actually pay any attention and even that’s not because she’s interesting, it’s for a bit of cathartic anger.

She is so out of touch if she genuinely believes she’s a life saving prodigy. She’s nothing but an in denial obese woman who exploits her children, drinks too much and couldn’t love anybody more than she loves herself.

First day of summer holidays for those kids and they’re filming brand content for their absolute c*nt of a mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Obviously being gifted a day at a theme park or zoo. We all know the kids only get to do nice things when it is free for mama and shark.

Reactions: 14
She really is getting more and more annoying acti g like a busy working mum. Sam mum who dies nothing fun with her kids unless it's free

Reactions: 7
The ONLY reason the tight-arsed Taylor's are off out for a family day out is 'cos a brand is paying them to do so! :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 16
That reel. Two hats on “mummy and work” - welcome to the real world!
I had to do a year as a skivvy in an office as part of my degree, it was meant to be “experience” but I was the tea girl (let’s call it what it was 😂) Anyway, I worked with this guy who every morning sat and his desk and shouted “I have just put my work hat on now” so that all the women knew to treat him like the king he thought he was 🙄 The guy was a complete and utter walloper! Like a grade A misogynist who had been married 5 times and had a string of legitimate and illegitimate kids. This was the late 90s so there was still very much women should be in the kitchen attitude. He had all these different women calling for him and he was a prick! To this day whenever I hear the phrase “work hat” it just makes me think that person is a total CUnextTuesday. So Charlotte in honour of that I am naming you the C**T of the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe Daisy thought sod this, my brother is getting to actually leave the house every week when all we do is go to bloody Costa or stay inside, I know, I'll sabotage this little Stan Day and say I have a tummy ache so I get to go home and they have to cut the day short 😅😉
I mean it must be so hard when your name is “Day”. stand Day to her means something completely different 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hate when she bends down so close to the camera just stand up straight and own your size!
I wonder where this free day out is - it’s been raining in the north west all afternoon I think she would’ve checked the weather before going with a dress and sandals. Oh and Charlotte you have mascara all over your face under your eyes 👍

• Haha
So nervous ! You bleeping melt , you’re pissing about with a camera not about to perform open heart surgery .
She’s a greedy , grubby , money grabbing bint

Reactions: 22
She says she like creating meals - she opens packets of seasoning and marinade some chops. Opens a bag of salad that comes with the dressing in a packet! Hilarious!! She films her self doing this to inspire us! It's OK if cooking isn't your thing- why pretend it is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.