Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo needs to get out there and get a normal job. The absolute state of that pity party woe is me vlog is a complete piss take. Too much time on your hands our Charl. I actually feel like there are things going on behind the scenes with Stan. I absolutely detest her but I'd hope she and shark are doing good for Stan. It's very obvious there is something wrong and as a mother she'd be the first one to spot it especially after everything her and Daisy have been through. See he's off to big school therefore she has to be seen to be doing. I refuse to believe she's turned a blind eye as there is nothing wrong. Bullshit. I'm waiting for an indepth vlog on Stan and his stickler journey. It will come. Im quite surprised she's not done it before now. Maybe she's embarrassed from what she's said before, I really don't know....

Reactions: 6
He’s just flexible like his dad. Yet if you google sticklers wrists you get the attached pic. She’s a bleeping head the ball that bam! She’s only interested in herself. And judging by what people who know her say she’s got more faces than the town clock.
I can do that in the bottom picture 😟

Reactions: 1
Eeeeuuggghhhh!

YOUR NOT COMING ON JUST TO SAY "hi" AND WISH US A LOVELY JUBBLY (🥴) DAY THOUGH ARE YOU !!!!!! 🙄
Your coming on to bore us all again and again with your totally irrelevant self absorbed bullshit about your "editing" or your "putting work live" or your bleeping reels" you are honestly the most self absorbed twit on the Internet! No one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get off social media and focus on your family! Your literally obsessed with yourself & your cringe worthy "job" I think you have real issues

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t like YouTube because people call her names. I got one have NEVER seen anyone do that to her on YouTube. Seriosuly Charlotte you need to wise the duck up. You really have been pandered to and patted on the head your whole existence haven’t you. She would never survive in the real world of work. Her fakery wouldn’t fool any of my colleagues.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The last set of stories where she starts by saying she’s taken her bra off - she has clearly been drinking (as per). She’s slurring her words, especially when she says the jumper is very see through. Absolute state of her.

Also, the story of a photo of her editing a video (i.e. SHE HAS TAKEN AN ACTUAL PHOTO of a screen that has multiple frames of her face) made something dawn on me. Obviously we know already that she’s a vacuous, self-absorbed twit. But when you think about how much of her time she spends staring at and tweaking footage of herself, it must mean her brain is pretty much mush by now. To spend so much time focussed on yourself is properly unhealthy, on many fronts.

GET A PROPER JOB, you twit.
I think she's been drinking too. She definitely sounds 'drunk' compared to this morning stories. She probably starts as soon as the kids come in from school.
Whys she looking where mark is and why is he hiding in his little "office" at 7.30pm, why isn't he helping with bedtime, why isn't he cooking dinner. He really is so lazy because he gets everything done for him

Reactions: 10
I think she's been drinking too. She definitely sounds 'drunk' compared to this morning stories. She probably starts as soon as the kids come in from school.
Whys she looking where mark is and why is he hiding in his little "office" at 7.30pm, why isn't he helping with bedtime, why isn't he cooking dinner. He really is so lazy because he gets everything done for him
Yup she was without a doubt drunk in those stories. You can always tell when she’s been drinking. She talks really fast, she slurs, she swears (which she doesn’t tend to do when sober) and she makes really exaggerated facial expressions. She’s an alcoholic for sure - she drinks all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s definitely had a drink in those stories, she looks absolutely manic! She’s slurring and all over the place. Why is she walking round the house while groping her tits? The kids screaming high pitched in the background too, put down your goddamn phone and be a sodding parent!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I really think ss should have a little look in to her those kids are wholly neglected she spends zero time with them they have an atrocious diet not to mention stans medical negligence daisy never wearing her glasses. Does she even wear her hearing aids? And the fact that'd shes 100% a bleeping alcoholic. As I've said before you don't need to be pizzed drunk all the time to be an alcoholic Charlotte. If you cannot go a day without alcohol that is NOT normal

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s smashed in those stories. What a joke.

Such a busy, productive day AND she managed to fit in having her nails done. What a super woman…where’s that knighthood?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Braless, pissed and wandering aimlessly talking absolute tit into her phone to strangers. While B has got his hands in the snack jar, Frank's gone AWOL and the kids are screaming upstairs. And then she wanders why she gets comments. You put this stuff out there you stupid twit.
No footage, no comments. It's not hard to understand!

Reactions: 11
How pissed is she on those stories?! I like a glass of wine as much as the next person, but Charl is for sure a functioning alcoholic. She’s slurring like she’s taken a Valium 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't wrap my head around drinking whilst your kids are around 🤔 at home too.

I asked her once why she drank so much whilst talking anti-depressants - which you're not meant to drink on (or when you're depressed anyway - alcohol is such a depressant) and she lost it 🙄 she denied she'd ever taken them (she'd shared this on her page - silly cow). She's always banging on about her poor mental health, hormones etc yet drinks daily. This women has no common sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
No early morning stories of her cleaning toilets in her PJs 🤢 She’ll be nursing a foggy head and will appear later with a several layers of make up, probably with one of her indulgent, emotional, drivel-filled monologues about school finishing today and how B is finishing Y5 and how Stan will do so well in reception because in her heart she knows he’s ready (unaddressed needs aside of course), and how Daisy is still her favourite child because she is SO like Charl, and she’s planning them a treat picky tea because they really do deserve it, and later she and Frank will have cocktails and the snack jar, as nibbles and drinks before getting a takeaway and enjoying that snuggled up on the sofa with a bottle or two of prosecco. And probably some pork scratching after to nibble on while they watch a film. Because you know, they deserve it. And so do *you* - because Charl is proud of you. We’ve done it. We’ve got through this school year and we all need to treat ourselves.

twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion: Charlotte Taylor #23

Parenting is under par so put some nibbles in a jar

Last edited:
  • Heart
I recently became sober- I started drinking too much over lock down and my depression got way too much- I’m now her two weeks alcohol free and feel amazing- like you all said I think Charlotte would feel miles better if she went sober I’m such an advocate for it now! Depression and or anxiety and alcohol is a horrid horrid mix

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I recently became sober- I started drinking too much over lock down and my depression got way too much- I’m now her two weeks alcohol free and feel amazing- like you all said I think Charlotte would feel miles better if she went sober I’m such an advocate for it now! Depression and or anxiety and alcohol is a horrid horrid mix
That’s great, well done 👍🏻 I know what you mean. I hardly drink now as it gave me such bad hangxiety.

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t like YouTube because people call her names. I got one have NEVER seen anyone do that to her on YouTube. Seriosuly Charlotte you need to wise the duck up. You really have been pandered to and patted on the head your whole existence haven’t you. She would never survive in the real world of work. Her fakery wouldn’t fool any of my colleagues.
Me and my husband watch her videos and it’s so easy to predict what she’s going to do or say.
We both said that the reason she wasn’t on YouTube as much is because she can’t control the rhetoric as easily on there. She can create an echo chamber on Instagram by simply passively aggressively answering people and then blocking them.
I’m not saying that any influencer should have to put up with being called names or properly trolled because that must be awful to deal with on a daily basis, mostly alone. But they have to be able to deal with constructive criticism. You can’t expect to make money like that without people passing comments on how you live your life, dress, raise your kids etc.
And if she was 100% comfortable with selling her kids privacy and 100% confident in her ability as a mother, she wouldn’t feel “attacked”.
As for her walking around in a jumper that’s see through without a bra on…what? 😶

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.