Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Charlotte has boundaries but her kids don’t. Nor do the random people quietly enjoying a meal our etc who find themselves broadcast to thousands in her stories 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone think she maybe ignores stans sticklers as she wants it to be her and daisy's "thing"? Daisy is clearly her favourite and I think she thinks they're bond is more special because only they have sticklers in the family
I think that she doesn’t want to have to admit that both children she had with Mark have Sticklers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t know how they can’t see there’s something going on with Stanley. At what point does it become medical neglect? Put your ego aside and get help for your son. Surely the school will pick up on it, I’m amazed preschool/nursery haven’t. I wonder how she copes when confronted by a teacher regarding Stan’s difficulties. It’s easy for her to fob us all off as ‘trolls’ but she can’t use that with teachers.

Reactions: 7
I would love to ask what those boundaries are, because she still sneakily films her husband, kids and strangers and plasters it all over Instagram. She knows that there is a forum where people discuss her child’s possible medical issues based on the content she puts out there and yet she still films him every day and puts it online. Imagine in 5 or 6 years when Stan Google’s himself or his mum or siblings and comes across it. Why would you knowingly add continually put your child under that kind of scrutiny? Why does Mark not tell her to stop it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The problem she has is that’s she’s put her kids entire life online so she knows she couldn’t keep it hush getting stan checked out even if she wanted to keep that element private. She needs to get her head out of the clouds. Soon Bill will even notice there’s something up with Stan

Reactions: 4
DIY snack mix......Charlotte, you're incredibly overweight and I'm pretty confident your BMI is very high.

Stop eating so much crap FFS. She's literally all food, food, food this one.

Reactions: 6
How is throwing a few bags of snacks in a jar content or a job? And she thinks this is hard and something to get stressed about.

Out of touch cow.
Try bringing up kids whilst working a full time job when you can’t just flounce off to the shops whenever you want!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anyone think she maybe ignores stans sticklers as she wants it to be her and daisy's "thing"? Daisy is clearly her favourite and I think she thinks they're bond is more special because only they have sticklers in the family
I 100% think this! I think she also lives in a world where if she pretends hard enough she can make herself believe that she birthed the perfect baby boy for Shark when infact he quite clearly has the same syndrome her and Daisy have! It doesn’t make you a bad mum if you’ve passed something onto your kids (it’s not as if she asked for it herself) as long as you get them the help/support they need! What makes you a bad mum is ignoring it until the poor boy will either be in pain, bullied at school or in desperate need of surgical intervention.

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad she showed me hot to chuck snacks in a jar and give them a good shake 🙄 Brain Surgeons all over the land are now applauding Charlotte’s hard day snack arranging and downloading from the cloud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
DIY snack mix......Charlotte, you're incredibly overweight and I'm pretty confident your BMI is very high.

Stop eating so much crap FFS. She's literally all food, food, food this one.
Such a bad idea for the amount of calories that is in that bloody jar!!! All because it looks good in insta. It would send me batty having that out trying to supervise how much tit the kids were eating. What an unnecessary stress and so bad for health!!

How is throwing a few bags of snacks in a jar content or a job? And she thinks this is hard and something to get stressed about.

Out of touch cow.
Try bringing up kids whilst working a full time job when you can’t just flounce off to the shops whenever you want!
Also she just coping the 100s of other people who have done this!! Get your own ideas! Don’t just copy And pass it off as your own work!!!

My eldest is Bill's age. Kids at this age are curious in respect of other families, how they compare etc. I know she thinks her kids are perfect and have great friends, but the reality is not all kids are sunshine and fairies. Some kid, whether it be in year 6 or in high school, will find out what Bill's mum does and I'm sorry to say but he will end up getting the piss taken out of him.
Kids will find her on Instagram and will see her posing in her bra when she was pregnant, or talking about the bloke she wants to flirt with and really fancies, or her videos showing her thongs because in her own words she has a big arse and they are comfy. She really isn't thinking about her kids at all with this 'job'
I mean can you imagine when some kid finds the video of her singing!!! Kids can be cruel and I've no doubt this will come back to bite her on her thong loving arse.
I agree with this. I followed someone on Instagram who used to do YouTube and Instagram posts/stories and ahe had 2 kids in primary.
When her son went to high school, his classmates found his mums YouTube (she did family vlogs) and he was really bullied about it to the point where she said he had to go to tthe GP for depression and i think in the end she had to move him schools because the bullying didn't improve.
And she stopped doing YouTube and doesn't show her kids on insta anymore either.

I thought that too, make it a "thing" with her a daisy and that she does not want both kids she has with mark " the bloke she really fancies" to have sticklers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
So her reel today was putting snacks in a jar and her YouTube video is putting bought marinade rub on some pork steaks, making some jelly and putting out a salad (that came with the dressing).

What a foodie. What fantastic content.
Imagine thinking that dinner is worth filming. It’s basic bloody cooking!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Poor Bill being exposed to his mums' swinging sacks of nothingness swaying in the wind under her see-through jumper. Bet Mark gets an instant erection watching them floppy dog ears making sweaty slapping noises against one another.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Such a bad idea for the amount of calories that is in that bloody jar!!! All because it looks good in insta. It would send me batty having that out trying to supervise how much tit the kids were eating. What an unnecessary stress and so bad for health!!
I don’t believe for a second that the children had any of those snacks. All for her and Mark 🐷

The last set of stories where she starts by saying she’s taken her bra off - she has clearly been drinking (as per). She’s slurring her words, especially when she says the jumper is very see through. Absolute state of her.

Also, the story of a photo of her editing a video (i.e. SHE HAS TAKEN AN ACTUAL PHOTO of a screen that has multiple frames of her face) made something dawn on me. Obviously we know already that she’s a vacuous, self-absorbed twit. But when you think about how much of her time she spends staring at and tweaking footage of herself, it must mean her brain is pretty much mush by now. To spend so much time focussed on yourself is properly unhealthy, on many fronts.

GET A PROPER JOB, you twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.