Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she’s going to look back in a few years and realise she’s missed her children grow up. She had the perfect opportunity not really working and with her youngest at home to cherish this time and instead she’s done whatever makes her life easy and watched him grow through her phone. She’s going to regret this big time when they’re grown.

Reactions: 10
Goodness - she’s banging on about a bleeping sunflower into her phone to a load of strangers on the internet. She really doesn’t want to get a proper job when Stan starts school. #desperatelypivoting

Also whatever the plate of food is in her stories makes me want to vom. It looks like she threw up one of her 5-eggs brekkies and left it out overnight to get it covered in mouse droppings. She is grim 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’ve never quite noticed the similarities in traits between sticklers and dwarfism until pointed out here. Every member of that family who chooses to turn a blind eye to Stan having some genetic condition or quite obviously sticklers, is simply neglectful. I really hope school highlight this to her when he’s there full time, the kid could be getting so much support to help him hold a pen/write etc, she’s making it exceptionally hard for him

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I 100% agree based on all the videos/photos of Stan - the poor child’s wrists are definitely at an awkward angle, and his hands seem to hang down a lot, which as a parent myself would be ringing alarm bells ESPECIALLY if we had genetic conditions in our families!

I also echo the comments above that Stan very much looks like Daisy in terms of facial features and a quick Google definitely pulls up with Sticklers!
If we can all see this having only seen a snippet of Stan, how can she ignore something so serious?? 😣
He could be dealing with god knows what, without medical help, and I feel as though she might not want to have to face up to it. The parental guilt must be horrendous (though there’s no blame or shame attached to having any kind of condition yourself or your child inheriting it) -
Stan needs to see a Dr ASAP!

Reactions: 13
My eldest is Bill's age. Kids at this age are curious in respect of other families, how they compare etc. I know she thinks her kids are perfect and have great friends, but the reality is not all kids are sunshine and fairies. Some kid, whether it be in year 6 or in high school, will find out what Bill's mum does and I'm sorry to say but he will end up getting the piss taken out of him.
Kids will find her on Instagram and will see her posing in her bra when she was pregnant, or talking about the bloke she wants to flirt with and really fancies, or her videos showing her thongs because in her own words she has a big arse and they are comfy. She really isn't thinking about her kids at all with this 'job'
I mean can you imagine when some kid finds the video of her singing!!! Kids can be cruel and I've no doubt this will come back to bite her on her thong loving arse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My eldest is Bill's age. Kids at this age are curious in respect of other families, how they compare etc. I know she thinks her kids are perfect and have great friends, but the reality is not all kids are sunshine and fairies. Some kid, whether it be in year 6 or in high school, will find out what Bill's mum does and I'm sorry to say but he will end up getting the piss taken out of him.
Kids will find her on Instagram and will see her posing in her bra when she was pregnant, or talking about the bloke she wants to flirt with and really fancies, or her videos showing her thongs because in her own words she has a big arse and they are comfy. She really isn't thinking about her kids at all with this 'job'
I mean can you imagine when some kid finds the video of her singing!!! Kids can be cruel and I've no doubt this will come back to bite her on her thong loving arse.
I can almost Guarantee that this will have already happened. The first thing most kids do when they get access to the internet is search for their own name or try to look up people they know - one Google search of Charlottes name brings up everything - thousands of photos of all of the kids, her blog, thousands of videos, every post she’s ever made public about Bill, his father, their breakup, her talking about mark, her with her tits hanging out, her talking about her periods, her taking about sex…….

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone think she maybe ignores stans sticklers as she wants it to be her and daisy's "thing"? Daisy is clearly her favourite and I think she thinks they're bond is more special because only they have sticklers in the family

Does anyone think she maybe ignores stans sticklers as she wants it to be her and daisy's "thing"? Daisy is clearly her favourite and I think she thinks they're bond is more special because only they have sticklers in the family
I think it could be a mixture of that and also if you followed her when she was pregnant with Stanley or watched her birth vlog it was this big thing about not knowing if he would be ok and then when they saw he had no cleft palate and could take him home it was her “happy ever after” kind of thing, so I think to then have to turn around and admit there isn’t something quite right wouldn’t fit in that narrative. I also think she’s got massive guilt associated with it which she’s admitted in the past regarding daisy. I think a doctor must have said he looks fine to me when he was a baby and she’s just ran with it and has ignored what’s right in front of her. Let’s just hope the little lad gets the support he needs when he goes to school bless him. It can’t be good for Charlottes mental health either to know deep down something needs checking but ignoring it.

Reactions: 11
Part of me almost wants to consider giving her the benefit of the doubt and think perhaps she has had him checked properly for Sticklers and is choosing not to talk about it online. It’s impossible to believe she and Frank don’t see the very obvious signs.

But ultimately I can’t give her the benefit of the doubt because (1) she waffles into her phone about bloody everything and (2) she is completely self-absorbed so, as someone has said up thread, she won’t want to change the narrative.

Absolute twit.

Reactions: 7
I can't reason with this 'guilt' suggestion guys. I haven't multiple conditions and I sure as hell as don't feel guilty if my child inherits them. Why the hell would I? If I noticed the tiniest possibility of my child displaying any symptoms, I'd run to the GP (you couldn't get me there fast enough). I think saying she feels guilty is almost excusing her behaviour. It's bleeping neglect (lets not sugar coat it) on both Charlotte and Mark's part. Whenever anyone mentions Stan's wrists, she always says he's just 'flexible like his dad' which is very dismissive and clearly she is not wanting to seek a real answer or diagnosis. This women cares about one person only; herself. She selfish and self-absorbed - (almost to the point of narcissism). Guilt doesn't come into it; she's trying to save face for her channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We’ve seen comments which have been from genuine long-time followers genuinely concerned about Stans wrists and it’s been deleted then they’ve been blocked. As a mother, I simply can’t get my head round not meeting my child’s medical needs. I don’t get how you can be so neglectful, let alone not feel an ounce of guilt

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally get how she feels being frustrated in her job. I had to wait 2hrs for an ambulance for a sick patient yesterday before I could go home from my job and that was pretty frustrating as well. God bless Charl x

Sorry did she just say she has more boundaries now?! Hahahahaha

Reactions: 22
Poor old Charlotte getting all frustrated because she couldn’t upload a reel showing her pouring some bags of snacks into a jar and shaking it. That must have been so so difficult for her.

What planet is this woman on?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We’ve seen comments which have been from genuine long-time followers genuinely concerned about Stans wrists and it’s been deleted then they’ve been blocked. As a mother, I simply can’t get my head round not meeting my child’s medical needs. I don’t get how you can be so neglectful, let alone not feel an ounce of guilt
This 👏 she SHOULD feel guilty about not getting him checked, not about her passing something down.

Reactions: 8
She’s also replied on Q&As that he’s been checked and doesn’t have it, so I don’t think it’s the case that they’re dealing with it in the background.

I do find it strange that no one around him has picked up on it, but I wonder if she downplays it a bit around other people.

Reactions: 3
She’s also replied on Q&As that he’s been checked and doesn’t have it, so I don’t think it’s the case that they’re dealing with it in the background.

I do find it strange that no one around him has picked up on it, but I wonder if she downplays it a bit around other people.
Well she needs to get an assessment again from someone medically qualified. The diagnosis is actually somewhat irrelevant. Maybe he doesn’t have sticklers. However he appears to have ongoing issues with his wrists and hips which seem to be getting more pronounced. So that does need to be assessed and appropriate support accessed

Reactions: 11
Couldn't even bring myself to watch the make a snack reel thing. Pour nuts etc into a jar. Holy crap on a cracker what inane nonsense. Spent 3 hours wearing a lead apron, helping a surgery case yesterday, when all I need to do is leave my job and start filming all the thoughts that I have in my head for a bunch of strangers to watch. When will it end......

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hate those snack jar things. They are so unhygienic with everyone sticking their hands. I have never seen any reels where people use tongs or anything like that 🤮.

Plus potion control is then out the window - given the very vast majority of us would benefit from reducing the amounts of salty processed snacks we eat, is this really responsible inspirational content?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Filming is hard ? In a flap about making a brand video ? duck off you idiot !
Yesterday I ran a psyche ward of 30 patients who are nearly all very unstable , I worked in full ppe during the heatwave and had one of my healthcare assistants attacked with a stone wrapped in a sock , we attended the panic alarm and two of us had to try and subdue the patient whilst also risking our own safety . This is a regular thing !
I do that whilst having three kids and a husband and a house , she’s honestly the most deluded self indulgent spoiled brat I’ve ever come across ! I’m repulsed by this whole influencer bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Couldn't even bring myself to watch the make a snack reel thing. Pour nuts etc into a jar. Holy crap on a cracker what inane nonsense. Spent 3 hours wearing a lead apron, helping a surgery case yesterday, when all I need to do is leave my job and start filming all the thoughts that I have in my head for a bunch of strangers to watch. When will it end......
Oh God. Don’t. I feel we lurch from crisis to disaster at work interspersed with bloody audits non stop and people with clipboards wanting meetings about how we can do things better. Just duck off! We’re all about to die with exhaustion and have got no time to do the work we should be doing and actually have appointments 😂. The actual thought of recording all of this to put on Instagram. Just. No. 😂😂😂. If I have managed something to eat and to go to the loo, I feel that’s a good day!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.