Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Stan said he just wanted to play and instead of doing that, sitting down with him and getting out the Lego or whatever and spending time doing what he wanted with a trip to a park thrown in they took him to the Trafford Centre again. I guess just playing wouldn’t give Charlotte anything to post on the gram.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’d give anything to be able to find the words to describe how much hearing her voice irks me. The sickly sweet over pronounced waffle makes me feel physically sick. How do people not see through this and see how completely fake it all is?!

Reactions: 13
The picture of her lunch does not, in any way, inspire me to eat something similar.
What is it?! It looks like very watery scrambled eggs and god knows what else with those seaweed things that Kerry whelpdwle was obsesssed with feeding her sons for snacks. They used to fester in their packed lunches boxes all day 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What is it?! It looks like very watery scrambled eggs and god knows what else with those seaweed things that Kerry whelpdwle was obsesssed with feeding her sons for snacks. They used to fester in their packed lunches boxes all day 🤮
She eats the weirdest stuff. My favourite is when she said “I’m not really a breakfast person”. Then proceeded to make herself a Spanish omlette packed with chorizo etc, used about 5 eggs to make it and had it with a side of melon 🙄 Giant haystacks had less for his breakfast than Charl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've not had a dog for well over 15 years but I'm pretty certain dogs jump up and greet their owners excitedly when they come home? Why was he lay there like a cat? He didn't flinch when she came in. Dog owners correct me if I'm wrong. He just seemed so unaffected by her return home.

• Sad
My dog greets us with happy waggy tail and jumping up enthusiastic bum shake, even if we have been gone for less then hour!

Why is nearly every activity with Stan generally inside, relatively sedentary and involves large quantities of sugary or fatty food?

Agree that Stan’s hips need assessed. I am hoping that Stan’s wrists are receiving professional attention; particularly given the family history

• Sad
I’m maybe really speaking out of turn here but there must be traits of sticklers in dwarfism or vice versa. My friends mum is a dwarf and I’ve noticed that Charlotte, Daisy and Stan have similar facial features. They also love their limbs the same way when they walk and run. My friends mum has awful trouble with her hips for obvious reasons.

I’m maybe really speaking out of turn here but there must be traits of sticklers in dwarfism or vice versa. My friends mum is a dwarf and I’ve noticed that Charlotte, Daisy and Stan have similar facial features. They also love their limbs the same way when they walk and run. My friends mum has awful trouble with her hips for obvious reasons.
I’m not sure about the science/medical stuff but I 100% agree and can see exactly what you mean. I’ve always thought that Charlotte looks very like she has elements of dwarfism in her facial features and Daisy & Stan both have the same. Stan in particular looks out of proportion - his torso looks short but he’s got the unusually long out of proportion arms & legs and then the huge shovel hands that are all skewif and hanging at an unnatural angle.

She says Stan doesn’t have sticklers because he didn’t have a cleft palates but that’s not a proper diagnosis. I found this on the net;

Stickler syndrome is diagnosed with a physical examination, although there is currently no consensus as to the diagnostic criteria. The diagnosis can be confirmed by testing for mutations within genes called COL2A1, COL11A1 and COL11A2 for cases of types of Stickler syndrome.

So basically you can’t look at a child and go “nah, they’re fine because I’ve looked” to diagnose it. Simply because there is no medical consensus that this is the proper way to diagnose. But, a test confirms it. So if she’s never had him tested how does she know for sure 🤯

• Heart
Why can’t they take Stan - or any of the kids - somewhere child appropriate? Swimming, soft play, trampoline park, petting zoo, farm, theme park etc
Why is it always a trip to a bleeping boring shopping mall that they’ve been to a million times in recent weeks?
Literally right across from the Trafford Centre is the Play FactorE (think it’s spelt like that) where he’d have had much more fun, massive soft play and huge slides, quad bikes and zip wires for kids of all ages and those two boring twats could have joined in as well, Trafford Centre is such a cop out

I've not had a dog for well over 15 years but I'm pretty certain dogs jump up and greet their owners excitedly when they come home? Why was he lay there like a cat? He didn't flinch when she came in. Dog owners correct me if I'm wrong. He just seemed so unaffected by her return home.
My old boy (15) who is not very mobile anymore and can struggle to get about somethimes, always always greats us wither it's him getting up and coming over or wagging his tail even when he's having a hard day hell just lift his head and say hello. Merlin is depressed as duck you can see it in his eyes and demeanour poor poor dog

• Sad
How does she get away with never using the items she’s “ promoting “ it’s so greedy! She never drink that bloody water drop stuff and the ad has only got 300 likes in a day ?!?? How does she get away with it ??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I can put the bin out and my two jump on me like I've been gone weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I “knew” her before she did YouTube. We were in the same baby group together when she has Bill, so talked daily for at least a couple of years. She used to call everyone “possum” and was rather explicit about her hair removal schedule for sex (think slip and slide was mentioned once). Any drama happened she’d plead nicey nicey couldn’t say a bad word against anyone, but in reality was talking behind everyone’s backs. It’s pathetic looking back, but I wanted her to like me because she was “popular”.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Just watched Stan Day 3 😴 and that poor lad definitely has an undiagnosed condition. The small legs, longer than average arms, floppy hands, long feet and larger than normal bum. If it's not Sticklers, it's some form of 'dwarfism' (sorry if that's the incorrect term - I don't know of an alternative). Why doesn't she have him looked at? When did he last visit a GP? Why is this not being investigated? He might not have had a cleft lip but he's got more signs and symptoms than Daisy has. Get him looked at you useless excuse for a mother.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s just flexible like his dad. Yet if you google sticklers wrists you get the attached pic. She’s a bleeping head the ball that bam! She’s only interested in herself. And judging by what people who know her say she’s got more faces than the town clock.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.