Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 My boobies don’t jiggle jiggle, they fold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those messages are pre me joining here. When I thought the sun shined out of her size 13 backside.

Tattle Life showed me the light 🙏

Reactions: 1
Oh my, I've gone down a rabbit hole guys on my old Instagram page.......

* this was pre-realising she's a fake tosser so didn't like Tattle Life back then

* I am not a friend of Charlotte's but going off the previous poster's logic, we could be besties 🤣
Those screen shots. What does she mean a lot of her friends are on here too? pretending to be other people?! What kind of fucked up is that?! 😂. I mean we all know that Friendly First Foods is one of the most avid readers of this thread. But surely not Suzanne of the flammable pyjamas?? The man who took the wedding photos?! The hairdresser? The nail lady? The woman who said she was amazeballs in Aldi or whatever the urban legend is?!

All these messages show to me is someone very practised in grooming other people online with a carefully crafted sob story. This woman is not anyone’s friend. She is a sales person!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You could at least pretend the kids are going to having Waterdrop Charlotte!, you only advertised it earlier today!
She advertises for them all the time but literally NEVER bleeping drinks the stuff. Their stuff is expensive too. But that’s good ol Charl and her “I never advertise something I don’t use” philosophy for you 🙄 She’s a bendy, froggy faced hole.

Reactions: 10
Those screen shots. What does she mean a lot of her friends are on here too? pretending to be other people?! What kind of fucked up is that?! 😂. I mean we all know that Friendly First Foods is one of the most avid readers of this thread. But surely not Suzanne of the flammable pyjamas?? The man who took the wedding photos?! The hairdresser? The nail lady? The woman who said she was amazeballs in Aldi or whatever the urban legend is?!

All these messages show to me is someone very practised in grooming other people online with a carefully crafted sob story. This woman is not anyone’s friend. She is a sales person!
Do note the dates of the messages versus the date I joined here. I've not spoken to her since March 2021.

I have loads more that read like patronising drivel.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Do note the dates of the messages versus the date I joined here. I've not spoken to her since March 2021.

I have loads more that read like patronising drivel.
Oh do please feel free to come here and ask me “why” Charlotte. Please do. I would be MORE than happy to explain to you my safeguarding concerns regarding your usage of your children online for commercial reasons. I would also be very happy to set out my issues with you grooming people online with nauseating private messages in the hope of flogging them stuff. I would be delighted to explain all of this on your social media pages. So let’s go

Is anyone reading these sickly messages and thinking “liaaaaarrrr. actreeeeessss. Get da duck outta here” in Davide from Love Island’s voice 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What's going on here then? It's usually Friday nights when unknown posters turn up and stir things and claim to be friends/long lost lover/secret aunties/babysitter from three generations previous. It's quite off-putting when I'm trying to order my food shopping mid-week, have no plan and have probably ordered 75 chicken breasts and one portion of broccoli. FFS like.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are you one of those irritating instahuns that are spoken about on here then 😭😂
Nah I think @pretendimnothere is just someone who is desperately wanting to be noticed by the insta hun’s and actually thinks that because Charlotte has sent her a couple of generic messages that they are now close personal friends…..

you have your own thread on here? 😆
I want to know who she is!

Nah I think @pretendimnothere is just someone who is desperately wanting to be noticed by the insta hun’s and actually thinks that because Charlotte has sent her a couple of generic messages that they are now close personal friends…..
Yea, probably one of those fans who turns up at those events to meet their YouTube idols and get a picture taken 😄

• Sick
Reactions: 1
you have your own thread on here? 😆
I think you're getting me and the other poster (Charlotte's "friend") confused. The other poster claimed to be a friend of Charlotte's and showed us messages exchanged between them. I replied and said I too had similar messages and went to have a look. That's what I stumbled on those messages Charlotte sent me about this site and posted them.

I never have claimed to be 'friends' with someone I've never met. I find that, quite frankly, ludicrous. Having said that, I do have a photograph of me with Charlotte.....

(go on, say it, 'that could be anyone' - promise it's me)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can’t they take Stan - or any of the kids - somewhere child appropriate? Swimming, soft play, trampoline park, petting zoo, farm, theme park etc
Why is it always a trip to a bleeping boring shopping mall that they’ve been to a million times in recent weeks?

Reactions: 16
Stan’s floppy wrists and the unusual way he runs was very noticeable in the video. I really hope the school picks up on this in September and insist that his parents address his obvious needs

Reactions: 11
Hi everyone. I’ve been reading on this thread but I’ve never said anything before so 👋 (and to confirm I don’t know Charlotte online or in person 😂) I just had to comment after seeing her water ad and then that she had filled squash bottles in the fridge 😂😂😂
Does she buy views? I’m shocked that 14k people have watched her water ad I had a look at some similar accounts which are only getting around 4K views so I’m guessing she is buying them? Shameful really.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.