Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed. And then what possessed her to think ‘Oh I know what I’ll do. I’ll put this photo on the Internet.’ Complete weirdo.

Yeah what on earth has she done to that photo to make her boob look like a babies arse crack?!

Reactions: 3
In her latest grocery haul she says “my mum is a real foodie like me” and she looks SO awkward when she says “like me” and she looks away from the camera. Somebody has been reading tattle 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has a reel up. Whats the matter with her? She is very manic!!

Woo! Woo!

Reactions: 7
Imagine taking a selfie like that in a coffee shop on a Monday morning when your on your own 🥴 she is just the epitome of cringe. Clearly absolutely feeling herself today in her new linen blend shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moaning about buying her daughter some new shoes when said daughter is her bleeping paycheck.

Charlotte, you're a bleeping hole.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I don’t get the issue with buying Daisy new shoes. Just go buy her a set of cheaper shoes that will do her until the summer break and then buy a proper set of shoes for the start of next year in September as normal? Christ, are they really that tight they can’t spend £25/£30 on a pair of shoes for their daughter now? Considering Charlotte has literally just put a reel up showing clothes just just recently bought herself?!!!!!!

Reactions: 30
Why is she showing off that shirt? It looks miniscule when you compare it to the model screenshot she put up. I'm a similar size to her and I'd never dream of buying a medium

Reactions: 6
Oh my good dear god. Is she on drugs? That reel. I don’t know where to start. Firstly you’re in your 30s, surely by this point you know patterned dark bra under white top is stupid and looks trashy. Secondly, no you don’t have “loads of pairs of these” it’s obvious you wear the same flare pants every day you smelly woman. Thirdly what is her entire persona in that clip? The way she’s dancing about and getting close to the camera and grabbing her boobs. I’m so baffled. She’s scarily manic today.

Oh my good dear god. Is she on drugs? That reel. I don’t know where to start. Firstly you’re in your 30s, surely by this point you know patterned dark bra under white top is stupid and looks trashy. Secondly, no you don’t have “loads of pairs of these” it’s obvious you wear the same flare pants every day you smelly woman. Thirdly what is her entire persona in that clip? The way she’s dancing about and getting close to the camera and grabbing her boobs. I’m so baffled. She’s scarily manic today.

She seems drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems drunk.
You’re right. Drunk or high as duck. She’s all over the place and out of breath. Surely people in her immediate circle must tell her it’s crazy that she’s even filming that? It’s such a basic ugly outfit as well, there’s nothing about it that needed a minute long manic reel made about it. Genuinely a bit concerning how off her tits she seems on a Monday morning.

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she put a link to her new shirt and shoes which let’s face it she doesn’t need with the amount of stuff she buys herself and immediately followed them with a story about Daisy needing new school shoes. Wtf is wrong with her? They weren’t even expensive shoes anyway, less than £20 from Sainsburys, about the same as Charlottes new sandals.

Attachments

• Wow
It’s also really irritating how in her last two grocery hauls (because she has duck all content), she mentions how she’s having a “love affair with truffle”.
Prices are rising daily and many people can’t even afford the basics like bread and milk and she thinks it’s appropriate to talk about how much she loves bleeping truffle?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe she put a link to her new shirt and shoes which let’s face it she doesn’t need with the amount of stuff she buys herself and immediately followed them with a story about Daisy needing new school shoes. Wtf is wrong with her? They weren’t even expensive shoes anyway, less than £20 from Sainsburys, about the same as Charlottes new sandals.
No way did she get her daughter (with REALLY narrow feet) supermarket shoes when she is 1/3 of her money making?!!

She needs properly fitting shoes or is going to end up with terrible feet problems in the future. Does the same for Stan, doesn’t she? 🥺

Reactions: 16
Those trousers look like trousers for work or for going out in. Why are they being worn with a cotton summer shirt and horrible beige sandals that look like something a pirate wears on holiday. The straw bag doesn’t match anything and the camisole thing looks like more man made fibres when that shirt is meant to be worn with a cotton camisole so the types of material match. It also needs to be worn with a very clean white camisole and not a washed out grey looking one that looks even greyer in comparison. Then a face full of make up that most people would put on for going out and ghetto hoops with a light, natural summery top?! Is this what passes for style nowadays?!

I thought Charlotte never ironed so how does she intend to look after that shirt or will it just be a crumpled ball from now on?

That is shocking. I thought she was buying shoes from her builder’s wife (?!) who was specially measuring their feet? That didn’t last long. Surely not an undeclared ad……🙄

Reactions: 5
What the hell is she wearing?! She looks like a year 11 kid trying to be cool on their last day of school with their shirt open waiting for it to be signed by their mates. She’s strangely manic today. Talk about a bloody catfish here! The last 2 pics of herself on her grid look nothing alike. You can also see the tit folding again in the shirt pic 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.