Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh…we should size up, should we?

What does it mean if we have to size up in EVERY item of clothing? (Multiple sizes when not a stretchy milkmaid dress or “oversized” jumper?)
I don’t find I need to size up for SHEIN, but maybe that’s because I don’t lie to myself about what size I am.
You know, cause I’m not obsessed with being a size 13.

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220521-162521.png

Taken from the reviews for that pink dress but yes Charlotte *everyone* says to size up with Shein 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to stop wearing clothes that are so
Low cut. It just looks inappropriate and like she’s just forgotten to put a cami or something on. That pink dress was way too low cut for a christening.
Also - why does Daisy always look so scruffy? Hair a mess and wearing a dress that looks like it’s been crumpled up in the back of a drawer.

Reactions: 13
I’d be mortified if one of my friend turned up to my kids christening like that. No one needs saggy tits in their face. I’d politely offer something to cover her up

Reactions: 11
She needs to stop wearing clothes that are so
Low cut. It just looks inappropriate and like she’s just forgotten to put a cami or something on. That pink dress was way too low cut for a christening.
Also - why does Daisy always look so scruffy? Hair a mess and wearing a dress that looks like it’s been crumpled up in the back of a drawer.
She needs to stop wearing clothes that were made for pennies, by children younger than William.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her latest post, she looks like her mum I think, very ruddy faced. Also the caption, not long ago we couldn’t have celebrations. Stfu Charlotte.

Charlottes ads and freebies 2022***

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)

• Angry
Reactions: 10
My god she’s already in denial about her clothes size……don’t tell me she’s in denial about her shoe size as well now! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, she really is looking more and more like her Mum by the day. I’ve thought that for a while. And this dress size thing is really starting to drive me nuts. We’re not BLIND! Just own your size!

Reactions: 9
Charlotte has written about the dog…I swear he has grown up faster than the kids did. WTF of course he did, he’s a dog. Thats one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs to invest in a good bra! No need for that! Mine are unfortunately after many years of yoyo dieting and pregnancy facing South but a decent fitting bra puts them back where they should be 🤣🙈

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.