Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the cleavage on the grid photo. I want to throw up. What is wrong with her boob? There is no unseeing that 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s probably wearing a 32B bra trying to convince herself she’s smaller than she is when actually she’s probably about a 44 back on a bra!

Reactions: 4
She’s embarrassing herself being so drunk she’s posting stupid stories. (Well, more stupid than normal)
Could Charl and Frank get any further away from each other on that sofa?

Here have these beauties......

You're welcome 👹
What. The. duck?!!

Reactions: 5
So last Saturday Mark wanted to watch Eurovision. This Saturday he’s getting right into a J-Lo film. Jesus, I’m bleeping positive he’s gay and she’s his beard 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They look edited one minute miles apart and round next minute squashed and shapeless
She's pushing them together 🤮

Agreed about Mark. Charlotte constantly mentions all the things that he won't let her do e.g. put the heating on/use the hot tub and I'm starting to think it's because he gives no shits about her because he seems happy to indulge her watching trash chick flicks so he's not telling her what to do on that front.

State of the manky brown/grey sofa Frank is sitting on. Seriously pretty much everything Charl posts now makes me want to vom.

• Sick
Here have these beauties......

You're welcome 👹
Why is she wearing a dress that’s falling off her at the front?! It’s blatantly because she’s had to buy a big size fit on the body and it’s too big on the top so it’s hanging down. I can’t believe she leaves the house like that with her tits and bra hanging out, it looks awful. Either pop a little cami top on under the dress or stitch the wrap section of the dress so that it’s not so open. She’s just making a show of herself going out like that!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She always has her boobs hanging out when she goes to weddings etc even her own, I remember when she went to a wedding heavily pregnant (I think with Stan?) and they were on full view. She clearly thinks she has a great pair. She would look so much better with a decent bra and a slightly higher neckline, I don’t think you have to be totally covered but you do need to be appropriate! With the amount of money she spends on herself you think she’d buy some new ones,

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She always has her boobs hanging out when she goes to weddings etc even her own, I remember when she went to a wedding heavily pregnant (I think with Stan?) and they were on full view. She clearly thinks she has a great pair. She would look so much better with a decent bra and a slightly higher neckline, I don’t think you have to be totally covered but you do need to be appropriate! With the amount of money she spends on herself you think she’d buy some new ones,
Yes that was horrendous and so attention seeking. I think if I were the bride I’d of been pissed off.

• Wow
And what the duck is she talking about. There's been no restrictions on social gatherings since last July. And she got married in September!!!!! If she went further than Costa, had friends and had a proper job and lived in the real world, she wouldn't have time to keep harking back over it. STFU Charl.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
All I can see in that photo is the deformed boob🤮

And what the duck is she talking about. There's been no restrictions on social gatherings since last July. And she got married in September!!!!! If she went further than Costa, had friends and had a proper job and lived in the real world, she wouldn't have time to keep harking back over it. STFU Charl.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.