Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Only the second time I’ve tried to do this so hope I’ve followed the rules correctly!

Thanks to @snickerdoodle for the thread title - had the most likes.

Please can someone do a recap?

Reactions: 13
I wanted to quote someone on the previous threads but not sure how to as they said someone asked FFF what clothes size she is on her Q&A and she said size 14/16. Nobody asked FFF that, it's her way of getting at Charlotte. She's always at it 😂

Anyway, back to Charlotte. Still a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who actually has the time to make something so extravagant for lunch 😂 most of us work charl and a pot noodle is about as far as it goes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Been watching her stories, to me I don’t think she’s happy at all, she sounds like she’s trying a bit too hard to be upbeat etc to the point where (in my opinion) it’s coming across as really fake. Could be totally wrong but that’s what it looks like to me. As if stuff is getting to her but she’s overly making out like it’s not. I’m rambling lol

Reactions: 12
Been watching her stories, to me I don’t think she’s happy at all, she sounds like she’s trying a bit too hard to be upbeat etc to the point where (in my opinion) it’s coming across as really fake. Could be totally wrong but that’s what it looks like to me. As if stuff is getting to her but she’s overly making out like it’s not. I’m rambling lol
Yup. I think she’s been looking at other peoples holiday photos/footage and has started thinking about when they go on holiday and wearing swim wear etc and is in the huff about it - hence that random old photo she’s posted from when she was 18 and the rambling caption about diet culture etc - wait for it, she will be digging the pink sports bra crop top out and will be going for a “run” in the next few days

• Haha
GAWD. She’s changing up the sickly sweet completely fake ‘Hi everyone’ opener with ‘Hello there you.’ THEY ARE STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET, CHARL.

Get a grip, you dim twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yup. I think she’s been looking at other peoples holiday photos/footage and has started thinking about when they go on holiday and wearing swim wear etc and is in the huff about it - hence that random old photo she’s posted from when she was 18 and the rambling caption about diet culture etc - wait for it, she will be digging the pink sports bra crop top out and will be going for a “run” in the next few days
Oh god I hope she doesn’t lol. And I totally agree

Reactions: 3
GAWD. She’s changing up the sickly sweet completely fake ‘Hi everyone’ opener with ‘Hello there you.’ THEY ARE STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET, CHARL.

Get a grip, you dim twit.
Well, Mark has got a bit of a Joe Goldberg tendancy about him 🤭

(Disclaimer- except Penn badgely is hot)

Reactions: 9
She has admitted she is “bigger now” does she mean bigger than a size 12 or bigger than she was in that photo 🙄 just own it instead of pretending all the time.
Talking about being damaged by diet culture - why not try to do something positive about it rather than being untruthful about what size you are 🤦🏻‍♀️
I am overweight, I admit I eat the wrong things and hardly exercise, so to see an ‘influencer’ actually owning it and being motivating would be much more relatable than seeing someone twisting them self into weird positions to look thinner than they are and lying about their size!

Reactions: 16
I know it’s v early for suggestions for the next thread title but I’m putting in an early vote for this absolute gem.

Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 - You're talking to a blank screen you sad duck.

Credit to @Booklover

'
You're talking to a blank screen you sad duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She contributes to “diet culture” by lying about her weight every single day and contorting herself in photos. It’s going to be confusing the tit out of her children.

Reactions: 31
First time commenting! I'm sorry but this woman is so bloody annoying! I started following her a while back and thought she was OK in the beggining but this whole 'job' thing is really starting to piss me off! Talking again today about editing & exporting footage!!!! & do this & do that 🙄 blah blah blah! Its constant isnt it! Get a bloody proper job love! She's so self indulgent it's untrue!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh shut up Charl , stop trying to justify yourself
That PF advert was wrong
Sad life you lead when the only time you interact with your poor malnourished children is to make an add and top your bulging bank balance up !!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Every time she wears one of these stupid dresses her bra is hanging out and it drives me mental 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.