Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she didn't give the size she wears in her trousers but did with the oversized shirt and shoes?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She sounds like she’s been sucking on a helium balloon… Why does she put that fake, childish voice on?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It's really pissed me off she didn't stand up straight once in that reel, surely to duck she has awful back problems

Reactions: 9
She clearly had some jiggy jiggy with mark this morning ! The reel is cringe central ! The bleeping idiot 🙄
Can you imagine how dramatic she is in bed?! I bet she spends half an hour afterwards telling Mark how wonderful he was and it’s the best she’s ever had, so cringe 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t stand the second hand embarrassment I get from watching those forced, massively unnatural reels she does. It’s like she’s desperately trying to be some charismatic Internet personality but failing miserably, because EVERYONE CAN TELL ITS FORCED. Her sense of style is non existent - I actually feel a bit sorry for her because she’s like that one kid at school desperately trying to fit in with the cool gang. She never looks effortlessly stylish.

Reactions: 16
I can’t stand the second hand embarrassment I get from watching those forced, massively unnatural reels she does. It’s like she’s desperately trying to be some charismatic Internet personality but failing miserably, because EVERYONE CAN TELL ITS FORCED. Her sense of style is non existent - I actually feel a bit sorry for her because she’s like that one kid at school desperately trying to fit in with the cool gang. She never looks effortlessly stylish.
What’s worse is that she would have watched that back before posting it. How is she not cringing inside out at herself?! It was so bad. She was totally putting on the whole thing - trying to act a part. It wasn’t her just naturally talking about what she had on, it was her trying to act in a certain way that just isn’t her. She’s just making a fool out of herself.

Reactions: 9
She’s happy to buy herself clothes, shoes and have her hair cut and coloured, but buying her daughter shoes is such an inconvenience 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Brands want reels, I think that’s why she is doing them plus an outfit post is pretty much the easiest content you can do, just listing what you are wearing. I doubt anyone actually asked where her stuff was from. She goes for very easy basic content, what I bought from the supermarket, what I’m wearing today, what I got from home bargains. Basically showing off what she spends her money on.

Reactions: 10
The picture she shared on her stories yesterday of all three kids a few years ago is proof she used to actually do something with Daisy’s hair. Her hair looks brushed, probably smoothed out while blow drying it, not left to look scraggly and unkept

Reactions: 3
So she’s annoyed about buying her (favourite let’s face it) child a pair of schools shoes that might only last till the summer holidays but she has no problem paying for a f**king plastic overpriced cup from Starbucks!!!! FML!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s getting her hair done and said it’s been a year since she had it done last, didn’t she get it done for her wedding? Her and Daisy went together as Daisy had her first ever hair cut. And what a surprise, yet ANOTHER coffee shop trip. You’d never think she actually owned 2 coffee machines at home

Reactions: 11
She’s getting her hair done and said it’s been a year since she had it done last, didn’t she get it done for her wedding? Her and Daisy went together as Daisy had her first ever hair cut. And what a surprise, yet ANOTHER coffee shop trip. You’d never think she actually owned 2 coffee machines at home
Yes, because her hairdresser ordered her hair extensions didn't she?

Reactions: 5
Yes, because her hairdresser ordered her hair extensions didn't she?
Just flicked back through her grid (bored waiting for youngest to wake from a nap! 🤣) she posted on 4th June she'd been for cut/colour, she had her hair "done" on her wedding day, but obvs that was wedding styled, not cuts/colour. Daisy had a trim at the wedding styling appt (presumably as the hairdresser noticed what tit condition it was in due to never having had a cut at 5/6 yrs off!)

The dog vitamins brand must have paid her a big fee, 2 grid posts in four days ££££.

Charlottes ads and freebies 2022***

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)
25th April Cherryz (YouTube video)
28th April Waterdrop kids bottles (Stories)
4th May Petit Filous (reel and stories)
9th May Wilko garden ad (grid post and stories
11th May Petit Filous (grid post)
18th May Waterdrop (stories)
18th May Toots and me gifted dress up clothes (stories)
21st May Vitabiotics dog vitamins (stories and grid post)
24th May Vitabiotics dog vitamins again (stories and grid post)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Makes you sick, just because she has a lot of followers, brands will pay her loads to advertise for them

Reactions: 5
How many of the products she’s been paid to advertise does she actually use? She openly buys frubes and was paid to promote Petit Filous, it’s absolutely ridiculous. We’ve not seen the Cricut since she made a tit cushion, when that would literally change the life of a small business owner who would heavily rely on one. It’s sickening

Reactions: 7
If she stays on track with these ads until the end of the year she’ll make more than £30,000. And still won’t dress the kids appropriately or wash her pjs. 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Her getting her hair done has reminded me of her friend who does her nails, has she dumped her?

• Haha
Did she really need to buy a bottle of water. She just doesn’t give a tit about waste

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.