Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Moaning about buying her daughter some new shoes when said daughter is her fucking paycheck.

Charlotte, you're a fucking arsehole.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

skylark13

VIP Member
I know it’s v early for suggestions for the next thread title but I’m putting in an early vote for this absolute gem.

Charlotte Louise Taylor #22 - You're talking to a blank screen you sad fuck.

Credit to @Booklover

'
You're talking to a blank screen you sad fuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Olli1510

VIP Member
We went to centerparcs this year for the first time. (I personally hated it, never again) When we were in the pool there was people with their phones in those stupid sealed bags hung around their necks and All I kept thinking was what sort of dickhead can’t leave their phone locked away for even 2/3 hours to just enjoy being in the water with their family..sorry but that’s absolutely tragic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Lottie Lou

“Mourning the last chick to fly the nest” I always thought flying the nest was when you move out of your parents home when you are an adult? Not your youngest child starting school. Not sure if she’s aware but he isn’t going to boarding school?

Reactions: 31

jayne2240

VIP Member
She contributes to “diet culture” by lying about her weight every single day and contorting herself in photos. It’s going to be confusing the shit out of her children.

Reactions: 31

MardieT

Chatty Member
Glad they found a Starbucks. I was worried how Stan would cope the week without a big sugary drink

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I don’t get the issue with buying Daisy new shoes. Just go buy her a set of cheaper shoes that will do her until the summer break and then buy a proper set of shoes for the start of next year in September as normal? Christ, are they really that tight they can’t spend £25/£30 on a pair of shoes for their daughter now? Considering Charlotte has literally just put a reel up showing clothes just just recently bought herself?!!!!!!

Reactions: 30

Effeffess

Honestly freaks me out the idea of someone potentially having a video of my child in a swimming costume, even if it's innocent who the hell does she think she is, that she's above the rules?

Reactions: 28

hereforthetea987

I’m honestly surprised to see more than 1 slice of water melon between 4 kids!

so much has annoyed me about her yesterday….

1) what happened to having Sunday’s off line to spend with your family….oh that’s right you had ANOTHER advert to post 🙈

2) on the subject of said advert……all that food for just her and Mark!! Husband or not you DO NOT pass him something from a ‘help yourself platter’ it’s just rude!! Let him get it himself…..he might be bone idol but surely even he can pick a piece of bread and cheese up!

3) the reel…..oh the reel……so she does whatever she’s doing then ‘leaves that room/switches the light off’ then has to go back in to retrieve the camera, move it to the next spot then go back and get the washing and walk past it as if she didn’t know it was there! All the time doing the stupid pouty face she does! I can’t cope!

4) She has all week to do these chores (clearly just for the camera) and she chooses a Sunday!! Then makes out like she’s a hardworking mum/wife….no no you’re just lazy and couldn’t be arsed during the week! Frank must have ran out of clean boxers 🤮

5) those new PJ’s! So she’s slept in them, then got up and cleaned/hoovered in them….no doubt working up a sweat…..there is no way she washed them before she put them back on last night 😫

6) That manky hoover…….when was it last emptied??? Why wasn’t it emptied after it was last used?? 🤮 if that’s how much is in the hoover imagine how much is on the floors/sofas etc!

she’s pissing me off about the Jubilee, you’d think she personally knew Liz…….and the way she calls her Queenie…..why is it so infuriating!!!

not long till her holiday…..are you ready for all the infuriating ideas of how she’s having to pack for the kids and how stressful it is! Be prepared for ‘what I’ve pack for our holibobs’ reel 🤯

lord have mercy if they’re travelling abroad and get stuck in the queues! She’ll make it all about her…..how about all the families that would give their right arm to be taking their kids on holiday…..queues or no queues!

phew…..rant over!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
First time commenting! I'm sorry but this woman is so bloody annoying! I started following her a while back and thought she was OK in the beggining but this whole 'job' thing is really starting to piss me off! Talking again today about editing & exporting footage!!!! & do this & do that 🙄 blah blah blah! Its constant isnt it! Get a bloody proper job love! She's so self indulgent it's untrue!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
It's clearly a swimming lesson. What pool is it, does anyone know? I want to report her for filming a child's lesson. There's clearly other kids in the water. Does anyone know the leisure centre? I've recorded the story in case she deletes it. I know there's no other kids in shot but she shouldn't be filming it regardless and Daisy desperately needs safeguarding here.

Edit** it definitely looks like the video is cropped before uploading so I'm certain she recorded other kids swimming. It's not on.

Edited again** I've managed to identify the leisure centre from Google images of the one I suspected. I'll be enquiring what their policy is on filming children's swimming lessons first then informing them that a child's swimming lessons has, not only been filmed, but also shared on social media. If they're anything like our centre, filming a child's lesson, or indeed the pool area is strictly prohibited.

She's a disgrace.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26