Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew there would be a photo of her loving herself after her cut and colour but a bleeping reel of her going to the hairdressers! 🤣 Get a grip woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does her hair look the same? All that song and dance for her to come out with a few highlights and an inch taken off 🙄
She said it was going to take all day…she needs to find a new hairdresser if that’s the case!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would you sit and film yourself gurning at yourself in the mirror while someone’s doing your hair? I’d feel like a complete nobhead doing that and my hairdresser would piss herself laughing at me. Is it an undisclosed ad do we recon?

Edit to add - I can’t imagine thinking anyone would want to watch me pick food from a fridge or get my hair done. It’s so bloody strange

• Haha
Is it just me or does her hair look the same? All that song and dance for her to come out with a few highlights and an inch taken off 🙄
She said it was going to take all day…she needs to find a new hairdresser if that’s the case!
Came here to say this lol. Watched the reel and I thought ooh she’s having something different and then at the end was like, eh looks exactly the same

Why does she walk like an obese person?

🤔
She’s definitely very flat footed, but can’t believe how out of breath she is for a size 13 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There was NO reason to buy a plastic bottle of water.

And has she forgotten the dog she had with William? (You know, the one she didn’t supervise properly so bit him?)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did I wrongly throw all my old flares away? Is this a thing now? They look naff.

Also, I expect my hairdresser to make more effort than this.
Does the hairdresser know her picture is being shown on the Internet? Did she give her consent? And a very unflattering angle too.

Reactions: 8
She’s certainly splashing the cash lately isn’t she! She should buy a weeks food and donate it to the food bank, that’s a video I’d rather see!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That's a joke!! Where I go its usually around £110 for balayage, cut and colour.
This is most definitely an undeclared ad. Frank won’t agree to have the heating on for more than 5 minutes post 1 Feb allegedly but is happy for Charlotte to spend nearly £400 to have her hair cut, coloured and curled?! Sure, Jan!

In any event, those prices are completely ridiculous! I fed mr believe anyone is paying them to go to some back street hair dresser in Poynton. It’s hardly Beverley Hills

Reactions: 16
You’d expect the hair to look a little different for £250 min for a balayage! Is this normal pricing?!
£250 is ridiculous! Even with the overheads of a shop! I pay £150 at a well established salon not at somewhere just opened! Crazy! And the provide lunch 😂

£250!!! For that!!! They must have weaved gold through her hair for that amount. And I wouldn’t even say it’s that nice. She pays £250 for her own hair yet Daisy’s looks like it hasn’t seen a brush before. Her priorities are all fucked up. I thought Aberdeen prices were bad but that’s just shocking!

Reactions: 12
I think she will have had a hefty discount on that hence the sharing and promoting it on her Instagram in exchange.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.