Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With that though I’m never entirely sure if that’s how she genuinely feels/felt about it OR if that whole thing was just another woe is me/I’m single with a baby and no one’s ever going to want me/I’m damaged goods to initiate this whole persona she’s got; she was already in a relationship with Mark - she was never a single parent and she herself was never single, she literally went from one man being in her bed to another man probably days later. Her whole schtick about being “single” and never knowing if anyone would ever want to be with her again was always completely bogus. I genuinely think the lot of it was just made up for content and to curate this character online.
No matter if she really feels that way or not it is pretty horrible that she expressed such dated views. She was in her mid 20’s at the time, a young woman and the things she wrote were so old fashioned, my Nan had more modern views on single mums and she would have been in her 90’s if still alive!

Poor Stan stuck on the console again. I’ve never known such a young child on one so often. A tip for you Charlotte, if you are so bored and it’s like Groundhog Day then why don’t you try actually doing something other than coffee shops and consoles with him? I know it’s a novel concept but you can actually do things with your child like going to the library, going swimming, going to soft play, go to parks(not the same one every time), take him and the dog out for a walk somewhere different. It’s really not that hard!

Reactions: 16
The whole “ soaking it up “ phrase is so overused by her , she’s a walking cliche ! Annoying little twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously why do companies think she’s a good enough mum role model to represent them!

Reactions: 9
Seriously why do companies think she’s a good enough mum role model to represent them!
They don’t!!!!!! She gets work from Channel Mum; not direct from the brands. If channel mum dropped her today that would be 99% of her ad work gone. She might be able to get ads from people like Iconic or Gusto or whoever but her work comes from her being on the books with channel mum.

They don’t!!!!!! She gets work from Channel Mum; not direct from the brands. If channel mum dropped her today that would be 99% of her ad work gone. She might be able to get ads from people like Iconic or Gusto or whoever but her work comes from her being on the books with channel mum.
Ahh right it all comes through them does it. Surely her days are numbered with them, she’s not any sort of mother role model unless people are really interested in awful picky plates and tiny shaped sandwiches in lunch boxes.

Reactions: 3
“Things haven’t being going to plan lately, but your not here to listen to that’’ Indeed

They seem to be going out more than usual

What does she do all day that she can’t cook a meal early in the day for the family, it’s baffling. People who actually work find the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s quieter today than usual. Must be busy enjoying quality time with Stan on the console #preciousmoments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone bought my son a Nintendo Switch for xmas. I can count on one hand the number of times we've played on it. At five, I just can't help but feel that he's just far too young. It amazes me seeing Stan on it so regularly.

Reactions: 12
DF0E74B9-9973-416B-8847-2DD88D70B98E.jpeg

im calling bullshit on this; I think they sold the hot tub or have given it to her parents or Aunty Debbie with the huge back garden.

also cringing at her basically implying that Mark has told her she’s not allowed to use it because he’s tight and won’t let her plug it in or pay the bill for using it.

Reactions: 24
Why does she keep saying I’ve worn this one before.. you are allowed to wear clothes more than once!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She massively needs a crop top under those dresses to cover her cleavage. Those shoes don't fit 🙈

Seriously, why does a women who works from home need so many dresses? I don't get it. Knocks me sick that she spends so much of the children's wages on herself. Gross women.

Not what I wanted to see whilst eating my lunch 🤢

View attachment 1283144

How can someone's toes so closely resemble their family unit? Big toe Charlotte. Little toe Mark then the three kids in between 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh…we should size up, should we?

What does it mean if we have to size up in EVERY item of clothing? (Multiple sizes when not a stretchy milkmaid dress or “oversized” jumper?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.