Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s a point that’s been made a million times. But the fact that Charl thinks that waffling absolute SHITE at a load of invisible strangers on her phone - let alone sharing footage of her kids and really very boring life - counts as meaningful, purposeful activity for a sentient* adult, is beyond belief. Vacuous, lazy, self-absorbed twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I know it’s a point that’s been made a million times. But the fact that Charl thinks that waffling absolute SHITE at a load of invisible strangers on her phone - let alone sharing footage of her kids and really very boring life - counts as meaningful, purposeful activity for a sentient* adult, is beyond belief. Vacuous, lazy, self-absorbed twit.
Not just that, she thinks it’s work. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I often wonder what her family think.

If I did what Charlotte is doing, especially to her kids, my parents would disown me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That face and that caption, I have no words!

Shes absolutely buzzing on those stories cos Marks cooking her tea. Why did she word it as ‘her’ tea, wouldn’t it be more natural to say he was cooking ‘our’ tea? She really is a massive self absorbed twit
20E98602-F181-4594-ADAE-77A71868A30D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Shes absolutely buzzing on those stories cos Marks cooking her tea. Why did she word it as ‘her’ tea, wouldn’t it be more natural to say he was cooking ‘our’ tea? She really is a massive self absorbed twitView attachment 1279486
To be honest, it probably is her tea he’s cooking. They’ve probably got the kids a McDonald’s or other crappy takeaway.

Shes absolutely buzzing on those stories cos Marks cooking her tea. Why did she word it as ‘her’ tea, wouldn’t it be more natural to say he was cooking ‘our’ tea? She really is a massive self absorbed twitView attachment 1279486
Wonder what our marks gonna cook her her tea? a chopped up pepperami, handful of ritz crackers, cucumber and a frube perhaps

• Haha
Reactions: 17
*newbie post, hi * Does she ever address how she got the house anywhere? that ‘single mum’ video posted before made me scroll through her videos and I can’t see any juicy gossip on the house or shark situation blossoming

Reactions: 1
*newbie post, hi * Does she ever address how she got the house anywhere? that ‘single mum’ video posted before made me scroll through her videos and I can’t see any juicy gossip on the house or shark situation blossoming
im sure she has mentioned before that the bank of mum and dad (though in much more frilly language) helped her get the house when Bill was a baby and she was with Steven still

Reactions: 4
im sure she has mentioned before that the bank of mum and dad (though in much more frilly language) helped her get the house when Bill was a baby and she was with Steven still
Lol there’s a surprise our Charl taking ever freebie that comes her way. Seriously has she ever bought anything herself in her life?? Mum & Dad have a lot of questions to answer about how they’ve raised this spoilt little brat.

Reactions: 12
She says she was surprised when someone wanted to kiss her because she was a 'single mum' 🙄

Charlotte, single mum here, life infinitely better and more enriched than yours.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I really can’t stand her attitude towards single parents. I quoted some bits from her blog a few threads ago and honestly her views are just so offensive and like we are back in the 1950’s, It looks like she has since deleted her blog, either that or my phone is playing up.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I looked at her YouTube channel earlier and she has been posting on average once a week recently. I thought she was meant to post three times a week? This is literally HeR jOb and yet she seems to be doing feck all?! Really irritated me for some reason 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I really can’t stand her attitude towards single parents. I quoted some bits from her blog a few threads ago and honestly her views are just so offensive and like we are back in the 1950’s, It looks like she has since deleted her blog, either that or my phone is playing up.
With that though I’m never entirely sure if that’s how she genuinely feels/felt about it OR if that whole thing was just another woe is me/I’m single with a baby and no one’s ever going to want me/I’m damaged goods to initiate this whole persona she’s got; she was already in a relationship with Mark - she was never a single parent and she herself was never single, she literally went from one man being in her bed to another man probably days later. Her whole schtick about being “single” and never knowing if anyone would ever want to be with her again was always completely bogus. I genuinely think the lot of it was just made up for content and to curate this character online.

Playstation again?? I don't think I'd ever liken parenting to groundhog day, we actually go out and do things, hail rain or shine. I'm sure she could use some of her earnings to buy a raincoat and wellies for Stan and go exploring

“Soaking up these days” by playing on a PlayStation. Stan sure will look back on these days and say he misses playing on the PlayStation with his mum 🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s such a twit!!! I’d do anything to get those days back before they start school, we were in lockdown so forced to stay at home but if I would have had the freedom she had I would have been out with him everyday! She’s awful!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.