Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never known any body else be so proud of themselves for doing nothing of value?? Why is she always saying how proud or chuffed she is with herself? Is it insecurity or narcissism?
Narcissism.
She has been praised her whole life , placed on a pedestal. She has to get her admiration from somewhere
As she certainly doesn’t get it from her serial killer vibe husband
The more I think about the pair of them the more creeped out I get
One thing is for certain, it will be a very different story behind closed doors to what she portrays to the public

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice how she never me mentions her family “traditions” anymore 😂 I bet that trifle is a traditional Easter recipe. And served in the traditional Taylor family ceremonial trifle bowl. Made of glass that her grandma blew with her own mouth or some other pish 😂 I bet it kills her not to mention them anymore 😂 I take it Mark is still COVID+ that she’s not mentioned him. She will be keeping it a secret as we all know she shouldn’t really be having visitors if he’s still positive.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else notice how she never me mentions her family “traditions” anymore 😂 I bet that trifle is a traditional Easter recipe. And served in the traditional Taylor family ceremonial trifle bowl. Made of glass that her grandma blew with her own mouth or some other pish 😂 I bet it kills her not to mention them anymore 😂 I take it Mark is still COVID+ that she’s not mentioned him. She will be keeping it a secret as we all know she shouldn’t really be having visitors if he’s still positive.
You’re absolutely spot on about mark still having covid. It’s all gone radio silence on that front and the kids will have only been tested once at the start and not again. Then after the family mingles tomorrow, she’ll send the kids back to school on Tuesday spreading their germs everywhere

• Wow
Reactions: 13
My custard is yellow 👌 It'll be that posh vanilla pod custard she's got. I'm all for the tinned mandarin and hundreds and thousands on top thank you very much.
That sounds just like my mums trifle 🤩 why couldn’t she make a little separate one for the kids if she’s worried about the booze? But it’s ok because they’ll have all their horrible sweets!

Reactions: 14
She has been on here 🤣only a few mins into the food haul and she has changed it a bit , a few have pointed out on here how boring and predictable they are !
Also has anyone else noticed a change in her face?it’s like changing shape , going quite lob sided , could be her condition so not making fun or anything , I just find it really noticeable in that food haul intro
Its because she put on loads od weight since the wedding

Reactions: 5
Guys I’m so so proud of myself today it’s 9am and already today I’ve dragged my arse out of bed and made coffee . Oh god so so proud gonna have a bottle of wine to reward myself so being so amazing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone. I just want to wish you all a very Happy Easter because you all deserve it, you really do. I know how hard you work to make Easter fun and I see you. Remember guys, I am so proud of you all and I am proud of myself too and that’s ok….I think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When does the rolling downstairs happen is it normally Sunday or Monday? I wouldn’t want to miss that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Easter egg rolling down the stairs day is literally the one day a year were Mark really gets to shine ✨ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blimey all so quiet on the big Easter event at Charl’s today !
No stories to say how proud she is of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be on pissed later 😂
Probably pissed now !😂 the more I think about it think she is drinking quite a lot

Anyone else think her triffle has gone tits up so she is having a massive meltdown
Franks not got her an Easter egg
And she has run out of booze 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine being any of her family and having to go round there for a full day. It would be a full day of making sure that her, the kids and crazy dog were centre of attention. I would have to neck a bottle of something g super strong like Buckfast to get through it 😂 I’d be in full Chucky on the Bucky mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chances are the reason she’s quiet is because she’s going to treat us to one of her cringe mini vlog reels of all the special moments from Easter Sunday. Just make sure you allocate at least 5 seconds for the egg rolling, Charl. And another 5 for Frank’s few moments of annual glory.

#hereforit 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.