Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chances are the reason she’s quiet is because she’s going to treat us to one of her cringe mini vlog reels of all the special moments from Easter Sunday. Just make sure you allocate at least 5 seconds for the egg rolling, Charl. And another 5 for Frank’s few moments of annual glory.

#hereforit 🍿
I misread that as “FRANKS FEW MOMENTS OF ANAL GLORY”

😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine being any of her family and having to go round there for a full day. It would be a full day of making sure that her, the kids and crazy dog were centre of attention. I would have to neck a bottle of something g super strong like Buckfast to get through it 😂 I’d be in full Chucky on the Bucky mode.
Off topic but I read Buckfast and honestly nearly threw up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chances are the reason she’s quiet is because she’s going to treat us to one of her cringe mini vlog reels of all the special moments from Easter Sunday. Just make sure you allocate at least 5 seconds for the egg rolling, Charl. And another 5 for Frank’s few moments of annual glory.

#hereforit 🍿
I reckon you could be right. 🤮 She'll have a camera set up in every room covertly filming everyone and everything! :rolleyes:😴😴

Reactions: 3
YAY when you’re invited to Easter at Charl’s. Creamed everything for mains, booze-doused pud, prosecco between and during every course. And you get filmed gorging all that crap, to have your Easter Sunday family day posted with a cringe soundtrack on Charl’s Instagram page.

I’d have looked for every excuse not to go tbh. I guess her closest fam can’t say no though, even if they’d like to.

I reckon you could be right. 🤮 She'll have a camera set up in every room covertly filming everyone and everything! :rolleyes:😴😴

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure when egg-rolling day is, but I’d put money on her not mentioning it just because of how much it’s been talked about on here.

Spoilsport.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I love about the most recent photo is Stan looks about to murder the whole boiling lot of them 😂. He's definitely inherited his father's serial killer thousand yard stare

so an extension with all that space and everyone is stuffed down a glorified corridor to eat next to the loo?

I don’t get it. When we were basically doing up the entire house from brick,we spent ages going through the plan with the builder and the architects to work out where and how we would live. They would have been far better to put a much bigger steel (more expensive ) in and make a much bigger entire room with no left over supporting walls - then have the kitchen down one side with a large island and a big table and sitting area; fully open plan. Why on earth is Charlotte’s office is on that dead space behind the wall,I don't know; it's a total mishmash. Alternatively, the kitchen and sitting area should have beenwhere the bifolds are and the darker area and corridor could have been an intentionally darker snug. At the moment, it's the worst of all worlds with a minute master bedroom that can even fit in side tables or a master bathroom with a bath.

Reactions: 13
I’m not sure when egg-rolling day is, but I’d put money on her not mentioning it just because of how much it’s been talked about on here.

Spoilsport.
I'm just SO disappointed at not seeing it 😥 Ruined my Easter now that has.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I love about the most recent photo is Stan looks about to murder the whole boiling lot of them 😂. He's definitely inherited his father's serial killer thousand yard stare

so an extension with all that space and everyone is stuffed down a glorified corridor to eat next to the loo?

I don’t get it. When we were basically doing up the entire house from brick,we spent ages going through the plan with the builder and the architects to work out where and how we would live. They would have been far better to put a much bigger steel (more expensive ) in and make a much bigger entire room with no left over supporting walls - then have the kitchen down one side with a large island and a big table and sitting area; fully open plan. Why on earth is Charlotte’s office is on that dead space behind the wall,I don't know; it's a total mishmash. Alternatively, the kitchen and sitting area should have beenwhere the bifolds are and the darker area and corridor could have been an intentionally darker snug. At the moment, it's the worst of all worlds with a minute master bedroom that can even fit in side tables or a master bathroom with a bath.
The issue they have is, the kitchen extension was designed to be an open plan kitchen dining space. The area beside the kitchen where the bifold doors are SHOULD be where a big dining table and chairs should go. That’s literally how is designed!!!! But they have decided to use that space as a sort of make shift lounge/tv area - by plonking those horrid cheap looking sofas in the middle of that space and having the tv on a unit on the far side. It looks ridiculous and she’s shoe horned that dinner table in next to the toilet to eat off… IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't be walking bare foot in that garden after the dog wasn't walked for days on end now we know why she didn't cut the grass and was knackered after a garden tidy she was shovelling up all the dogs tit and hosing his piss off everything

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The issue they have is, the kitchen extension was designed to be an open plan kitchen dining space. The area beside the kitchen where the bifold doors are SHOULD be where a big dining table and chairs should go. That’s literally how is designed!!!! But they have decided to use that space as a sort of make shift lounge/tv area - by plonking those horrid cheap looking sofas in the middle of that space and having the tv on a unit on the far side. It looks ridiculous and she’s shoe horned that dinner table in next to the toilet to eat off… IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!
Agree. But even if they had done that, there would still have been the dead corridor opposite the kitchen - albeit without a table in it. They optimal outcome would still have been to avoid that by making one large area without any bifurcating left over parts of walls - hence larger steel.

Reactions: 4

I never understood why they left the kitchen where it was when they had that extension. It’s such a huge wasted space which could’ve been amazing had it been properly thought out and planned.

I never understood why they left the kitchen where it was when they had that extension. It’s such a huge wasted space which could’ve been amazing had it been properly thought out and planned.

We’ve just got our extension done. I will do the opposite of charl and put our lovely big table and benches there so we can eat in plenty of space 🤪

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Charpaldi’s mum and dad are buggered if they need the loo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she think her family, let alone the internet, want to see her gurning face and stan using Snapchat filters? Well it’s all for attention and showing off of course but my mum would ask me why I was sending her that tit if I did that with one of my kids and sent it to the group chat!

I hope that they are off to Preston tomorrow to egg roll. A nice fun thing for the kids and they could see their other family who I am sure would love to continue the tradition with their grandchildren.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.