Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually surprised he has a tv in his room. Maybe I’m mean but my kids don’t have one and only game in a family area where we are around to supervise,
Worst thing we ever did with our teen. They become so antisocial in the home. We had to limit hours so they would take a break from it.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s really sad watching in real time as this family is damaged by her obsession to curate and film everything. The setting up of the camera, Marks look on the ride, the fact the kids are so unkempt. And this crazy frog had the nerve to tell ME to go and play with my kids when I commented on her irresponsibility when spreading her covid around. Charl love, my kids will NEVER be used to make money, their security is protected, the have clean clothes that fit them and they are loved without being exploited.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another trip to Costa I see! Love how she's saying she "worked' really hard.
Try having a full time job, kids and decorating on top of that after work/weekends. She really is a deluded self absorbed twit and so far removed from regular life. If she thinks painting a wall and radiator with gifted paint is hard work I think she needs help.

Reactions: 21
Off course Bill's room makeover is for an advert. Imagine being such a tight-arse you wait for a company to pay you to decorate your own child's bedroom.
Amazing how she can manage to find time to exfoliate, fake tan and wash her hair in her very busy schedule as well as cleaning the 'bathrooms' on a Stan day!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Charlottes post about Stanley starting school.. “he’s a stereotypical boy who loves football and superheroes.” I didn’t realise only boys loved those things. Mind you she always harps on about how daisy is stereotypically a girly girl,

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Charlottes post about Stanley starting school.. “he’s a stereotypical boy who loves football and superheroes.” I didn’t realise only boys loved those things. Mind you she always harps on about how daisy is stereotypically a girly girl,
Loves football aye……… since when? Poor kid never gets taken out the bloody house, much less taken anywhere to kick a ball around.

Reactions: 13
She is very very into the gender stereotypes. She would deny it I’m sure but it is very obvious.

Reactions: 15
She is very very into the gender stereotypes. She would deny it I’m sure but it is very obvious.
Totally agree. Acts like life is a Disney fairytale/romcom. The whole 1950s stepford wife thing is just🤢. It’s more Stan HAS to like football and superhero’s and be like his Dad and Daisy HAS to like unicorns and fairies and be just like her mama. Making myself dry heave here 🥴.

Reactions: 10
😂😂 sorry I was driving 😂😂 and I don’t know why it put capitals on the main street 😂I meant the main shopping street where her fave coffee establishment is lol
I know it well. I'm guessing she may have walked up from the card shop by Aldi though, so within sight of my location at that time 😁

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much arguments are caused in her house about her constant need to film everything?

Reactions: 11
When she says Stan likes football I just imagine him running around on a field like Phoebe from friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.