Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s absolutely petrifying

Goodness just caught up on her Facebook page
Talk about two completely different emotional descriptions of her children !!
Poor little Stan . All there to see and read when he is older as well 😞
Wipe that ridiculous smug gurning smile off your face and remove the picture of your baby next to this one with just a nappy on !! free to any weirdo and creep on the internet to have access too!!
She literally makes my blood boil !
What a friggin weird creepy couple her and psycho serial killer vibe hubby are !
She doesn’t give a tit about her kids. It’s been pointed out endless times on here that paedophiles can use images of babies & kids, particularly if they are in nappies or in the bath, to pass all around the world on the dark web. It’s horrifying what these sickos can do with these photos. They are literally wanking over your kids Char & YOU DON’T CARE! Not only that but these monsters rape & kill kids for their depraved fantasies.
You can’t possibly love your kids & still subject them to this. Your greedy paws & need for adoration is clearly more important than your kids’ safety. You may as well serve them up on a plate!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t give a tit about her kids. It’s been pointed out endless times on here that paedophiles can use images of babies & kids, particularly if they are in nappies or in the bath, to pass all around the world on the dark web. It’s horrifying what these sickos can do with these photos. They are literally wanking over your kids Char & YOU DON’T CARE! Not only that but these monsters rape & kill kids for their depraved fantasies.
You can’t possibly love your kids & still subject them to this. Your greedy paws & need for adoration is clearly more important than your kids’ safety. You may as well serve them up on a plate!
Exactly this ⬆⬆⬆⬆
This is why I get so infuriated about her
She knows all this information yet still chooses to showcase her kids all over the internet
You are correct, she doesn’t give a tit about her children
They deserve so much more

Reactions: 8
That’s absolutely petrifying

Goodness just caught up on her Facebook page
Talk about two completely different emotional descriptions of her children !!
Poor little Stan . All there to see and read when he is older as well 😞
Wipe that ridiculous smug gurning smile off your face and remove the picture of your baby next to this one with just a nappy on !! free to any weirdo and creep on the internet to have access too!!
She literally makes my blood boil !
What a friggin weird creepy couple her and psycho serial killer vibe hubby are !
Has she had Botox? 🤨

Reactions: 1
I’ve just this minute watched her latest youtube with the make up, her nose (without make up on) looks like one of those old man noses where they’re red and bulbous from all the alcohol they drink 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw the serial killer in the reflection when she posted that photo and I feel no need to change my opinion. He is absolutely sinister. And he dresses like a teenage boy. She's a stepford wife. Stan is destined for a lifetime of bullying for his name and the fact she has not acknowledged the fact that poor boy is going to struggle with things with those wrists and she's doing nothing about making sure he doesn't struggle. She needs to get her size 13 ass into gear. *

Correct me if I’m wrong, but Daisy has been in reception for almost a year and Charlotte is essentially a stay at home Mam. Surely she should be able to spell her own name by 6? It’s not as if Charlotte works 40hrs a week and can’t teach her things. It just strikes me as weird.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I’m wrong, but Daisy has been in reception for almost a year and Charlotte is essentially a stay at home Mam. Surely she should be able to spell her own name by 6? It’s not as if Charlotte works 40hrs a week and can’t teach her things. It just strikes me as weird.
She’s the same age at my youngest so now in her last term of year 1. Definitely unusual to not be able to spell their own name by that point, particularly a shorter name.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I think it’s weird. Daisy should be able to spell her own name and write it down in my opinion. Even if it’s using the more crude kiddie version of letters and basic letter writing. It’s the first thing you start teaching your kid to spell and write. Christ, at this point even Stan should be nearly able to spell and write his own name.

• Heart
She’s the same age at my youngest so now in her last term of year 1. Definitely unusual to not be able to spell their own name by that point, particularly a shorter name.
Sorry yes, just realised she turned 6 not 5 so year 1. It’s just weird to me as I think if Daisy had any learning difficulties etc Charlotte would be all over that as it’s content and likes. It’s sickening but that’s all the kids are to her.

Reactions: 6
I think the worst thing about Charlotte is the way she genuinely believes she has a legitimate job and works hard. She makes a tit advertisement once a week with little to no effort, edits a shite reel every so often and chats tit to her phone. That’s not work. Her weekends are no different to her weekdays, so for her to cry about Friday feelings when 90% of her following probably works hard every day to put food on the table, she needs to either drop the idea that she works hard or she needs to admit that she knows she’s so lucky to have the work schedule she does. She’s an absolute cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do we think mother of the year will be doing a party for her daughter at the weekend?

Reactions: 2
Wonder if her flares from 2003 got covid when Charl did, we’ve not seen them in a while. That or they’ve walked themselves to the bin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think that straw bag is surgically attached to her arm- guess she needs it to hide extra 4 digits of her size 13 figure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think mother of the year will be doing a party for her daughter at the weekend?
Daisy mentioned having a birthday party on Instagram stories… Charlotte promised her that her party would still go ahead as mama was now testing negative for covid. Even though any other family member or Daisy herself could get covid around the time of her party 🙃

Reactions: 7
I think that straw bag is surgically attached to her arm- guess she needs it to hide extra 4 digits of her size 13 figure
Omg that bag!!! It’s hurrendous!! You can get some nice straw/thatched bags for the summer months but that monstrosity is not one of them!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So Daisy cannot spell her name, but is apparently reading full novels on her own???!! Charl showed a set of books she had for Christmas and said she happily gets through them alone with no help. I smell bull......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.