Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so sad how she’s asked the brothers girlfriend to leave the photo so she can join. Why not set up a timer and all squish in, or take a selfie? I’ve been in the same kind of scenario with my own in laws and it’s so tit when the boyfriends sister treats you as an outsider.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it so sad how she’s asked the brothers girlfriend to leave the photo so she can join. Why not set up a timer and all squish in, or take a selfie? I’ve been in the same kind of scenario with my own in laws and it’s so tit when the boyfriends sister treats you as an outsider.
She’d have to sit front and centre then and wouldn’t be able to hide her entire size 13 body.

• Haha
She's literally just done gardening hasn't she - why is she going on like she's been running around like a headless chicken

When did she tell everyone that Mark was “almost negative”? According to the mini vlog she’s just posted, he was out on Good Friday. It might not be mandatory to self isolate any more but it’s bloody irresponsible!

• Angry
She's set her camera up to film herself sitting on a good up chair in her garden drinking a 'brew'. 😂😂😂😂😂 She looks bleeping ridiculous.
Also note the look Frank gives her when he sees she's filming him on the ride! 😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Was about to post the same pic with nearly word for word the same comment.

She is a twit!

She's set her camera up to film herself sitting on a good up chair in her garden drinking a 'brew'. 😂😂😂😂😂 She looks bleeping ridiculous.
Also note the look Frank gives her when he sees she's filming him on the ride! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She absolutely trowels her makeup on.

Also, is it just me or are her teeth looking very discoloured in that video? She must have a mouth full of cavities with the way they eat.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I hate when she films herself staring off in to the distance like she doesn't know the camera she strategically set up is there, what a creep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know drag queens they wear less toot than Charlotte and that’s a fact 😂 If I had to trowel on that much make up to look decent I just wouldn’t bother 🤷🏼‍♀️ She puts on everything bar Polyfilla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The shots where she films herself are hilarious 😂 she thinks she's in some feckin soap opera 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.