Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's set her camera up to film herself sitting on a good up chair in her garden drinking a 'brew'. 😂😂😂😂😂 She looks bleeping ridiculous.
Also note the look Frank gives her when he sees she's filming him on the ride! 😬
Absolutely crying at your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So happy for Bill his bedroom does look lovely it’s such a shame his mother doesn’t spend any of her own money or time (unless it’s for an ad!) on those kids!

Reactions: 13
Yep, how bloody sad. Do something nice for your children because you want to do it, not because you are getting paid. She should be embarrassed(but she won’t be). Grabby to the max.

Charlottes ads and freebies 2022***

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
29th Jan Skinny bars ad part 2 (stories and another grid post)
1st Feb United Utilities(pipe lagging 😂) (grid post and stories)
2nd Feb Waterdrop (stories)
10th Feb Morrisons ad (grid post/reel)
15th Feb Furbo dog camera (stories)
17th Feb YoSushi (grid post&stories)
22nd Feb Waterdrop (grid post)
1st March Pick Plates gifted food picks
1st March Dinky Artist ad (stories)
4th March Dentastix dog sticks (grid post and stories)
7th March Purina Dentastix again (grid post and stories)
11th March Yankee Candles (grid post and stories)
17th March Onlinehomeshop- the day Charl changed the bedding (stories)
18th March Eleanor Bowmer mug (stories)
22nd March Iconic London (stories)
30th March Wilko Gardening (stories and reel)
13th April YSL Beauty gifted products (stories)
20th April Wilko decorating stuff (stories and reel)

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I find that really quite sad that she’s only done his bedroom because she’s been paid and gifted to do so. She really must have no conscience.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
369BAE7F-1940-4A86-8063-9C26F07AADB2.png
C6A3D4AB-723E-41C8-BE3E-587DCCE0948B.png

Yeah Charlotte, when I redecorated my child’s bedroom I worked so hard on it and I also spent our hard earned cash on it too instead of getting handouts in exchange for a reel!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Her voice in the wilko ad - soooo put on :rolleyes:

Love the new room - but the rug on a slant is driving me mad

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Lol FFF talking about tattle on her new YouTube vid. And how awful we are
Is she really 😄 its just the truth spoken on here.
People like her should be more honest with themselves instead of sugar coating things or making stuff up or trying to hide the true facts

Reactions: 7
Just over here snorting at the fact she decorated a room in Fortnite and the song she chose for her reel is about being bored of Fortnite

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where does he keep his clothes?

Do they really need another room with a HUGE tv in it?

Reactions: 1
Just over here snorting at the fact she decorated a room in Fortnite and the song she chose for her reel is about being bored of Fortnite
Howling!!!

How much roughly do we think Charl makes a month from youtube/insta/ads/whatever else?

Reactions: 1
I’m actually surprised he has a tv in his room. Maybe I’m mean but my kids don’t have one and only game in a family area where we are around to supervise,

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Goodness she couldn’t be anymore vacuous and predictable with that ad. Once again selling her kids and family life for content and pretending it’s work. I spat my coffee out when she said ‘I worked really hard’ on it.

GET A PROPER JOB, Charl, you lazy, self-absorbed twit.

Also, it makes me ridiculously angry how she refers to coffee as a ‘brew’. ‘Brew’ is TEA, you moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
That look of mark !! 🤣😂
I mean it was literally disgust
What a horrible vibe he gave off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve literally just seen her walking up the Main Street with a massive unicorn balloon and a rainbow 6 under each arm 😂 Didn’t look elegant at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.