Charlotte Louise Taylor #20 There’s only one weirdo in the house and it’s not the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite like that bedroom; it was as if she is finally acknowledging that he's not a toddler. He might actually get to do things without a camera shoved in his face now!

We all knew it was an advert incoming. I stick with my thoughts that Mark is a serial killer in waiting. If I saw that in my bed I'd be climbing Snowdonia (poo and all). I don't know if it is the teeth or the eyes. He is a creepy soul.

I do agree with a poster further up the thread though. When we put gaming equipment and a tv in the new bedrooms of the beloved goblins after taking out the mortgage extension from hell we didn't see them afterwards apart from when dinner was cooked.

I would like to confess though that I didn't go for an open dining area. I didn't put flowers on a hob. I didn't get bifold doors nor a solar ceiling star thing. And I have a normal dog, that does dog stuff.

Slightly off topic: has anyone noticed something a bit odd? Over the last 24 hours my browser needs to check what I'm doing before I'm allowed onto tattle. What's that?

Reactions: 20
I’ve only recently started watching Charlotte’s stories as one of my friends told me about her. In the nicest possible way, is there something wrong with her? Can anyone fill me in? I noticed the other day she mentioned she had hearing aids & sometimes her face looks a bit… weird. Sorry to sound such a cow but I have a friend who is a dwarf & she has similar features in her face, I.e. big forehead, sunken eyes. Is there dwarfism in her family? I’ve noticed her daughter looks the same.

I’ve only recently started watching Charlotte’s stories as one of my friends told me about her. In the nicest possible way, is there something wrong with her? Can anyone fill me in? I noticed the other day she mentioned she had hearing aids & sometimes her face looks a bit… weird. Sorry to sound such a cow but I have a friend who is a dwarf & she has similar features in her face, I.e. big forehead, sunken eyes. Is there dwarfism in her family? I’ve noticed her daughter looks the same.
She has a condition called Sticklers Syndrome. Her daughter Daisy has it (confirmed) and we all highly suspect that her youngest son Stan also has it but she won’t confirm that.

The facial features do look very similar to those with dwarfism. I can see why you would make that comparison.

Reactions: 4
She has a condition called Sticklers Syndrome. Her daughter Daisy has it (confirmed) and we all highly suspect that her youngest son Stan also has it but she won’t confirm that.

The facial features do look very similar to those with dwarfism. I can see why you would make that comparison.
Thanks for that. There was just a few things that didn’t look quite right. I’ll have to look that syndrome up as I’ve never heard of it. A real shame for her children if they have inherited it.

Thanks for that. There was just a few things that didn’t look quite right. I’ll have to look that syndrome up as I’ve never heard of it. A real shame for her children if they have inherited it.
That's why she was so happy Stanley "doesn't have sticklers", because she felt so much guilt passing it on to Daisy.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Though if memory serves from a video she did on Sticklers, I don’t think Stan has actually been tested. She’s basing the ‘he doesn’t have it’ position on paediatric assessments when he was born. I’m no expert obvs but I think from what she said there is an actual definitive diagnostic test she could get to be certain he does or doesn’t have it, but she’s not had that done I don’t think.

That's why she was so happy Stanley "doesn't have sticklers", because she felt so much guilt passing it on to Daisy.

Reactions: 3
Though if memory serves from a video she did on Sticklers, I don’t think Stan has actually been tested. She’s basing the ‘he doesn’t have it’ position on paediatric assessments when he was born. I’m no expert obvs but I think from what she said there is an actual definitive diagnostic test she could get to be certain he does or doesn’t have it, but she’s not had that done I don’t think.
I don't think so either, I'm firmly in the camp of Stanley definitely seems like he has it! He has so many of the same traits as Daisy and Charlotte, I'd be amazed if he didn't. And no char, it's not just that he looks like u both as you're related!

Reactions: 13
Genetic testing would confirm if he had it. She’s always said he didn’t have it as he didn’t have a cleft palette once he was born. You can see it on his birth vlog. It’s clear as day that he has sticklers though, from his mobility to movements

Reactions: 8
We get that same bastard photo of Charl & Bill the day before Daisy was born every single bleeping year. And the same “last photo just us to, went into labour that night!!” Not that interesting love, nobody cares

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She also could have prevented them having sticklers, by having IVF, but that wouldn’t have matched her romantic fairytale ideas.

• Wow
It’s funny that she didn’t post an egg rolling photo this year. Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love a make up tutorial as much as the next girl, but I can't watch Charlotte after 10 minutes, she strains her eyes wide open every 2 seconds and its infuriating!!! Its really, really weird!
Also, I don't use much base at all and then proceeds to use 3 different bases on her face 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed the other day that Daisy has started doing the really irritating pouty thing she does. They were sat next to each other in her room I think and when she was talking to Daisy I noticed them both doing it 🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
The stuff of nightmares!
That’s absolutely petrifying

Goodness just caught up on her Facebook page
Talk about two completely different emotional descriptions of her children !!
Poor little Stan . All there to see and read when he is older as well 😞
Wipe that ridiculous smug gurning smile off your face and remove the picture of your baby next to this one with just a nappy on !! free to any weirdo and creep on the internet to have access too!!
She literally makes my blood boil !
What a friggin weird creepy couple her and psycho serial killer vibe hubby are !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The gushing over Daisy is absolutely nauseating. Charlotte acts as it Daisy has overcome some sort of life threatening situation. No. She was a baby that was in NICU for a short period of time - which she won’t remember and she had a feeding tube for a short period of time which she won’t remember. She didn’t do anything!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.