Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s trying to imply that Stan - the boy with gigantic dustbin lid hands and arms of a chimpanzee who doesn’t even attend full time nursery painted that then she’s got problems. Why does she always do this? Lying about the kid’s abilities?
If my 3.5 year old painted that himself I would be absolutely flabbergasted. There’s no way 😱

Reactions: 9
She has uploaded another YT video today and in that video she makes quite a few references to them going on family days out 👀 she mentions bowling, the cinema and taking the dog to Lyme Park....they literally never do any of those things.
...and saying she takes fruit snacks and water with her so they don't end up in a cafe! Say what?????? The one and only time they took them to Lyme Park tattlers thought they were away on a mini holiday as it was so unusual to see them go anywhere!!!

Reactions: 15
Started to watch the vlog but then switched off when she said about her bag, at the start, ‘it’s even been abroad!’ WTF!!🤣
Wow! A bag that’s EVEN been ABROAD!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Started to watch the vlog but then switched off when she said about her bag, at the start, ‘it’s even been abroad!’ WTF!!🤣
Wow! A bag that’s EVEN been ABROAD!
She’s getting more ridiculous every week.
I genuinely think she needs to take a step back and start looking to get herself back into the real world of work and come away from doing the “influencer” stuff - shes starting to come unstuck, her behaviour and her general demeanour is starting to show cracks; I think she’s becoming unwell, mentally.

Reactions: 11
I like the way she says “I’ll mark it” as if she’s doing us a favour! Charlotte I think you will find it’s the rules. It was gifted and you are advertising it so it must be marked you daft cow!

and WOW just WOW!! Here she goes again making out that Bill’s Dad was slightly more inadequate next to Ted Bundy lookalikey Mark 🤦🏼‍♀️ One day Charlotte, Bill is going to figure out what you and Mark did to his Dad and it won’t look good on you. Because the timeline between you leaving his Dad and you and Mark getting together isn’t quite like you tell it is it now………… Nice to see you didn’t let your bed get too cold before Mark jumped in it.
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏🏻 It’s always bugged me how she played on being a ‘single’ mum when truth of it is…..she’s never been a single mum! She makes out that she’s so hard done by when the truth is she screwed Bills dad over! She has no idea what it’s like to be single mum! 😡🙈

Reactions: 15
She doesn't shut up does she, you over explaining everything. An 18 min video that could of been done in 5.

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏🏻 It’s always bugged me how she played on being a ‘single’ mum when truth of it is…..she’s never been a single mum! She makes out that she’s so hard done by when the truth is she screwed Bills dad over! She has no idea what it’s like to be single mum! 😡🙈
I remember her saying that she split with Bill’s dad and the very next weekend her and Mark spent the weekend together in a hotel in Manchester! She said to him that weekend he was either “in for the long haul or out” You one because she had a kid 🙄 Didn’t think much of Bill before she dumped him and fucked off for a dirty weekend a week after splitting with his Dad. Her Mum probably avoids her to avoid the bullshit fairy stories she tells

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Mmmm, I know what I think about her mum..................................... 🍷
That wouldn’t surprise me actually.

Charlottes ads and freebies 2022

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That wouldn’t surprise me actually.

Charlottes ads and freebies 2022

5th Jan Frubes ad (stories, grid post and YouTube video)
7th Jan Bissell ad (stories and grid post/reel)
12th Jan Readly ad (stories and YouTube)
18th Jan Skinny bars ad (stories and grid post) dressed up like the Wonka that she is
26th Jan Gifted dog bandana things
Puts her “January is a quiet month” bullshit to rest doesn’t it. Liar liar Eileen Grimshaw trousers on fire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My son is 4 and is in nursery for 30 hours a week, all free. We work full time so it's a godsend really and he absolutely loves it and it is doing him the world of good. I live not far from our Charl so why doesn't Stan get it? She's always harping on about 'work' so why doesn't she put Stan in so she can 'work' and it would benefit him in the long run? I don't get it? Or does it pay more for her if she has a child in toe in her vlogs for channel mum? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Carmel slice at 9 am I couldn’t even eat one anytime of the day so sickly!! Should a little boy that age really eat one of those 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
My son is 4 and is in nursery for 30 hours a week, all free. We work full time so it's a godsend really and he absolutely loves it and it is doing him the world of good. I live not far from our Charl so why doesn't Stan get it? She's always harping on about 'work' so why doesn't she put Stan in so she can 'work' and it would benefit him in the long run? I don't get it? Or does it pay more for her if she has a child in toe in her vlogs for channel mum? 🤷‍♀️
I know. I can’t understand it either. Charlotte doesn’t do anything with Stan, it’s not like she’s a really hands on Mum who enjoys spending time playing with him or nurturing him or actually doing anything with him, FOR him. She moans constantly about having to do “work” in the evenings to catch up whenever she does parent her kids so I genuinely don’t understand why they don’t have him in nursery full time now particularly in the run up to him starting school this year. I think you are right - I think she’s keeping him at home as much as she can to keep her foot in the door of being a “mum influencer” - if she’s got no kids at home during the day, she’s got no content. I have no idea what’s going to happen come the end of this year when Stan is in school……

• Heart
I know. I can’t understand it either. Charlotte doesn’t do anything with Stan, it’s not like she’s a really hands on Mum who enjoys spending time playing with him or nurturing him or actually doing anything with him, FOR him. She moans constantly about having to do “work” in the evenings to catch up whenever she does parent her kids so I genuinely don’t understand why they don’t have him in nursery full time now particularly in the run up to him starting school this year. I think you are right - I think she’s keeping him at home as much as she can to keep her foot in the door of being a “mum influencer” - if she’s got no kids at home during the day, she’s got no content. I have no idea what’s going to happen come the end of this year when Stan is in school……
Omg exactly! I could go on and on about it. I definitely feel it's for content 100% xxx

Reactions: 3
if Stan only qualifies for the 15 funded Hours then that must mean she doesn’t work more than 16 hrs p/w because she’s definitely above the minimum weekly earnings. She works so hard though…

(not blasting any part time workers as I am lucky enough to work 3 days p/w myself but I don’t have time to change my wax melts!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.