Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does Bill seem really babyish for his age?
Yes. They baby him something terrible. He’s 10? And yet they treat him like he’s the same age as Stan - the 3 kids are just lumped in together - they all do the same stuff together at home (crafts/watching cartoon DVDs) the boy never seems to go out to play with kids his own age, he’s given the same baby portions of crappy freezer food as the other two, he gets given a variation of the same clothes as Stan… Charlotte still sends him to school with a packed lunch with all the silly baby stuff like chopped up bits of fruit, sandwiches cut into daft shapes, her sticking “comedy” googly eyes into things….. the boy must be MORTIFIED. I’ve no idea why they can’t see that they are doing more harm than good - kids can be BRUTAL even at that age, I’d be surprised if he’s not had some sort of jokes made at his expense at the very least when he takes out his baby lunch in front of the other kids at school.

Reactions: 20
Bowling, arcades and on the piss! Nice! Why would you not all go bowling as a family at the weekend as part of her birthday treat? They strike me as such a selfish pair of twats quite honestly. They hardly ever eat with their kids, they never take them anywhere, unless it's for an advert! They look unkempt a lot of the time and their diet is appalling. How are they going to explain to the children, especially Bill 'we went bowling and to the arcades this afternoon for mama's birthday treat'. 🤷‍♀️
100% on this, makes absolutely no sense. I’ve said it a few times but I can’t understand why she decided to have 3 children. Her vlogs show a small part of her day / life but on the majority of them, she’s moaning about her and Mark not spending enough time together as a couple, always has to make a comment about being left alone with the kids for the day and how hard done by she is with all the ‘effort’ she has to put in to look after them. I mean God forbid she has to take her kids to any clubs or activities!!!!

She spends more time sat doing her hair and make up EVERY SINGLE DAY than making sure those kids don’t look scruffy. The only time she is arsed about them is if it’s for her own gain, feel sorry for those poor kids :(

Reactions: 19
Bill is my sons age. I don't let my son go out by himself with his friends or anything, but its just personal preference. Bill never seems to do much for his age though, like the football with Mark or going on a bike ride. Then again, they do nothing as a family do they? Never a cinema trip, bowling, a family swim, day trip. I sometimes let my son stay up a bit later with us, you never hear of her doing that though, he seems to be in bed early even of a weekend. She does dress him very young and the food is ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
Bill is my sons age. I don't let my son go out by himself with his friends or anything, but its just personal preference. Bill never seems to do much for his age though, like the football with Mark or going on a bike ride. Then again, they do nothing as a family do they? Never a cinema trip, bowling, a family swim, day trip. I sometimes let my son stay up a bit later with us, you never hear of her doing that though, he seems to be in bed early even of a weekend. She does dress him very young and the food is ridiculous.
No for sure, I’m not suggesting they let him go off out wandering alone with other kids - but you never hear her say anything about him out playing in the garden with a pal from school or kicking a ball around or doing anything sort of age appropriate. It’s always just him plonked at the table with the other 2, all playing with the same craft kit or the same game or the 3 of them watching a kiddies Disney film wearing matching character onesies etc - he’s going to be going to secondary school in the not too distant future!

Reactions: 9
It looks like she was wearing those fake mini Ugg’s under what looked like school trousers from 2003. Teamed with a frumpy jumper and granny coat and assuming it was unwashed from last night too 🤢 she looks a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It looks like she was wearing those fake mini Ugg’s under what looked like school trousers from 2003. Teamed with a frumpy jumper and granny coat and assuming it was unwashed from last night too 🤢 she looks a mess
I almost feel sorry for her because she’s clearly trying to be trendy but hasn’t got a clue how to put things together. Ugg boots under bootleg trousers? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolute state of her. The mint green duvet coat with the Ugg like ugly shoes is a whole new level of sartorial hell, even for Charl.

Also taking your phone out to film *your* family singing *you* happy birthday as they present *your* cake to *you* is utterly neurotic. Filming it in order to post it on the internet is pure narcissism.

What a total loser.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Absolute state of her. The mint green duvet coat with the Ugg like ugly shoes is a whole new level of sartorial hell, even for Charl.

Also taking your phone out to film *your* family singing *you* happy birthday as they present *your* cake to *you* is utterly neurotic. Filming it in order to post it on the internet is pure narcissism.

What a total loser.
I’m genuinely baffled as to why she’s dressed like this?!!!!!! She puts more effort in to her outfits and hair/make up for the school run. I’m perplexed as to why she put this on and seriously thought it was a good look….?!!!! She looks like a 60 year old!

Reactions: 20
Very odd birthday. Sure it would be much nicer to do these things away from social media!

An hour walking around primark.,,, no we don't want a haul

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think that Frank might've suggested the piss up, bowling and arcades to her? As Charl is such a wuss and is so besotted with him to the exclusion of everything else, thought 'he's so kind that man' to suggest activities for my birthday. She'd just go along with it 'cos Frank suggested it. Regardless of how tit it might be? I mean arcades ffs???

Reactions: 8
Exactly what I thought absolutely hideous outfit 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Her Grandparents picking up her 3 kids and her parents aren’t seen for dust - something definitely off with that.
I’m wondering if they don’t like Mark?

Or there’s been some fall out with him and good old Charl is standing by that man she fancies.

Reactions: 11
Where have all the milkmaid dresses gone? I know they’re not everyone’s taste but I thought she looked nice enough in them and she looked a bit more dressed up than her Eileen from coronation street lewwwwk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yet again in Costa with Stan at 9am, caramel slice and bottle of smoothie!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Yet again in Costa with Stan at 9am, caramel slice and bottle of smoothie!!
It’s almost as if she wants them to grow up with a similar mindset towards food as her. Whether sad, happy, celebrating or whatever, she believes food is the answer. It’s such an unhealthy message to instil

Reactions: 12
Stan has been to a coffee shop more times in 2022 then I went into for the whole of last year.

Sugar him up at 9am Charlotte, all because you are selfish and want a coffee.

If I was walking home with my 3 year old he would ask for the park not Costa!

Reactions: 24
So Mark and her get a fun day out for her birthday but Stan gets a sweet treat at 9am in the local Costa 🙄

Reactions: 11
And why does she have to buy him a caramel slice that time in the morning! If she has to, they do little wafer biscuit packets which aren’t half as bad. That caramel slice with a smoothie has so much sugar first thing in the morning. As an adult I would struggle with that.

Reactions: 16
Why Stan isn’t in nursery is beyond me. Dragging him to bleeping Costa every day and feeding him essentially a bag of sugar at 9am is appalling. If they insist on keeping him at home why doesn’t she do stuff with him? Age appropriate activities that will actually stimulate him and get him running around? Take him swimming, take him to soft play, get in the car and take him to a kids club or play group. I don’t understand why they keep Stan at home (when they could well afford to put him into nursery) and do nothing with him? I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.