Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could get him toast or a croissant or even porridge. Those millionaires slices have 23g of sugar in them and that’s before the smoothie and whatever he had for breakfast. It’s not like it’s a one off thing.
Interesting actually that she never shows the kids breakfast(unless it’s jus-rol Saturday), if it was porridge or something else healthy she would gram the hell out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She could get him toast or a croissant or even porridge. Those millionaires slices have 23g of sugar in them and that’s before the smoothie and whatever he had for breakfast. It’s not like it’s a one off thing.
Interesting actually that she never shows the kids breakfast(unless it’s jus-rol Saturday), if it was porridge or something else healthy she would gram the hell out of it.
Oh you know those kids eat some crappy cheap sugary cereal or pop tarts or something.

Reactions: 4
Yet again in Costa with Stan at 9am, caramel slice and bottle of smoothie!!
Just came to say this, it must cost her a fortune. At this point it's no longer a special treat is it? He would expect it and be part of their routine.

Reactions: 9
Wow

in one of those caramel millionaires shortcake slices there 396 calories………

Jesus Christ. And then there’s probably another couple of hundred in that smoothie drink.

He’s probably easily consuming 600 calories right there. And it’s just shite. Absolute shite. Why can’t she give him a glass of milk and something savoury? And has he not had breakfast?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Why Stan isn’t in nursery is beyond me. Dragging him to bleeping Costa every day and feeding him essentially a bag of sugar at 9am is appalling. If they insist on keeping him at home why doesn’t she do stuff with him? Age appropriate activities that will actually stimulate him and get him running around? Take him swimming, take him to soft play, get in the car and take him to a kids club or play group. I don’t understand why they keep Stan at home (when they could well afford to put him into nursery) and do nothing with him? I just don’t get it.
She could afford to put him in nursery but she’s an utter right arse when it comes to the kids.
In fact she only spends money on herself from what I see - make up, nails etc!

He’s lucky to get clothes that fit half the time let alone fulfilling time at nursery that would help develop him.

Reactions: 12
She's used FOUR different camera angles to film herself put a wash on and then must've searched for some guitar music to put over the top of it! 🤪😂 twit.
What a bloody loser

It gets better... In the new vlog she's set her camera up on a supermarket shelf and then must've perched it in a bush or on a wall!!
She's a bloody fruitloop who has got duck all else to do. You cannot complain how busy you are on the one hand while you clearly have time to do this nonsense!!
Can you imagine seeing someone doing this 😂

Reactions: 4
Absolute state of her. The mint green duvet coat with the Ugg like ugly shoes is a whole new level of sartorial hell, even for Charl.

Also taking your phone out to film *your* family singing *you* happy birthday as they present *your* cake to *you* is utterly neurotic. Filming it in order to post it on the internet is pure narcissism.

What a total loser.
She obviously thinks she looks really good too or she wouldn't of took and posted a picture. She looks like shes just rolled out of bed and is in a hurry to put the bins out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I like the way she says “I’ll mark it” as if she’s doing us a favour! Charlotte I think you will find it’s the rules. It was gifted and you are advertising it so it must be marked you daft cow!

and WOW just WOW!! Here she goes again making out that Bill’s Dad was slightly more inadequate next to Ted Bundy lookalikey Mark 🤦🏼‍♀️ One day Charlotte, Bill is going to figure out what you and Mark did to his Dad and it won’t look good on you. Because the timeline between you leaving his Dad and you and Mark getting together isn’t quite like you tell it is it now………… Nice to see you didn’t let your bed get too cold before Mark jumped in it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So it was exactly a month between her leaving Bills dad and getting with mark? I’m pretty sure she said they split on Boxing Day. It’s absolutely sickening and bill will resent her so much in the future.

So it was exactly a month between her leaving Bills dad and getting with mark? I’m pretty sure she said they split on Boxing Day. It’s absolutely sickening and bill will resent her so much in the future.
Officially yes but I think we can all read between the lines and conclude that there was something going on between her & Mark long before the made it official. She said herself that the day she split with Steven, she was walking to her parents house to tell them they had split up and she either phoned Mark on the way or wanted to phone him to talk to him about it. They were clearly already involved in an emotional affair even if it hadn’t become physical.

Reactions: 24
Officially yes but I think we can all read between the lines and conclude that there was something going on between her & Mark long before the made it official. She said herself that the day she split with Steven, she was walking to her parents house to tell them they had split up and she either phoned Mark on the way or wanted to phone him to talk to him about it. They were clearly already involved in an emotional affair even if it hadn’t become physical.
She’s a cheater, cheater, compulsive eater! Haha
1643197904434.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes and she banged on and on and on and on about how he’s it was as a single parent. She moved him in pretty quickly too!

That’s got to cut so so deep.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Thread #18 - it's my birthday save the date, put on a wash to celebrate!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She spent a hour in primark in her birthday. Wow. How boring. I wouldn’t spend a hour in there if you paid me.

Also she drunk and ate a hell of a lot. Usually when i go out for lunch I can’t then eat a takeaway, cake, and more alcohol and choc?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.