Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s wearing the same outfit tomorrow that she’s just worn out tonight, assuming without washing it due to it being late 🤢 she’s absolutely gross! It’s not like she’s short of clothes either!
Yuck! She'll stink of fried food surely, apart from anything else. Manky cow. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So were those friends the photographer and florist?? 🙈 looks like she’s now turning her hand to being a ‘skincare guru’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God if she mentions her birthday one more time in her stories or that bloody vlog ! The self indulgent slapper!

And “ date night “ and “ time just for her and mark “ oh duck off charlotte ! Constantly trying to validate her neediness! You are a spoiled , self indulgent, greedy cow
This is the main thing that annoys me about me about her. I have 3 children, my husband works in an office and I work from home, all like her. However, circumstances mean that my husband and I don’t spend time together without our children. It’s just the way it is and I’ve accepted it. We chose to have our children so they come absolutely everywhere with us.
Do I wish that I had more time with him, just us two? Absolutely. But that’ll come when our children are grown and have flown the best. For her to complain that she’s only getting to spend the day with him and not the night is bullshit. She’s ungrateful.
Also, her giving up alcohol went well. I looked back and it was in the 10th January grocery haul where she said she was only going to drink socially. Yet in her vlog yesterday, she was downing Whispering Angel or whatever it’s called.
And her editing is tit! There were so many clips where she hadn’t put music over it and it was random sound bursts of her and Mark talking or the kids arguing. How can she not watch her videos back before she uploads them?!

Reactions: 16
Her life is so boring she has to make an enormous event of her birthday. Plus we all know she thrives on praise and validation, so it’s the perfect day for it. I’ll repeat what I said yesterday: get a bloody job, love. And do things outside of your “village” every once in a while.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to anyone that likes big hooped earrings but I fricking dispise them always remind me of kat butcher and the early 2000s and our charl does not pull them off 1 bit

Reactions: 17
Her vlog from last night, can’t believe she propped her phone up and filmed herself walking past in the shop. I’d feel such a fool 😂

Her vlog from last night, can’t believe she propped her phone up and filmed herself walking past in the shop. I’d feel such a fool 😂

Reactions: 9
“Thank you so much for the birthday messages they are so kind” this is why she has been mentioning her birthday every day for the last few weeks...it’s not a birthday unless you’ve had messages from strangers telling you how great you are 🙄

I agree with the poster above who mentioned not getting to have “date days/nights” with their other half because of the kids. We are exactly the same but if that’s what spending quality time together looks like then I don’t want it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Charlotte on her phone filming the room and Mark on his watching something 😬

Reactions: 10
Sorry to anyone that likes big hooped earrings but I fricking dispise them always remind me of kat butcher and the early 2000s and our charl does not pull them off 1 bit
I really can’t stand them either. I think young trendy types can sometimes pull them off, but definitely not when you’re in your thirties.

Reactions: 2
Why is she wearing the most dowdiest, boring, scruffy looking clothes for a birthday day out?!!!! I
Don’t get it!!!!! That’s the kind of thing I wear if I’m cleaning my garage out or mowing the lawn or whatever!!!!! She looks a state!
also is it just me that thinks it’s a bit odd that they are out in Manchester, drinking, in the middle of the day when they have to get back for 3 kids later? Why not just have a night out together and ask the grandparents to babysit? I don’t get it……

Reactions: 19
What's going on with this look?

Why is she wearing the most dowdiest, boring, scruffy looking clothes for a birthday day out?!!!! I
Don’t get it!!!!! That’s the kind of thing I wear if I’m cleaning my garage out or mowing the lawn or whatever!!!!! She looks a state!
also is it just me that thinks it’s a bit odd that they are out in Manchester, drinking, in the middle of the day when they have to get back for 3 kids later? Why not just have a night out together and ask the grandparents to babysit? I don’t get it……
Frank looks on his phone the whole time bored of her constant instagramming!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.