Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making sure to look wide-eyed and sultry when everyone watches her put the washing machine on 😂
I always want to know how many times these kind of stories have been refilmed until she is happy with how she looks in them. Surely it’s quicker to just do the washing etc without having to film it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
20 different camera angles to put on a load of washing. Imagine how productive she’d be if she just got on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait mine is next month. I'm late 30s. Should I have started telling people about it already?! Omg!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always want to know how many times these kind of stories have been refilmed until she is happy with how she looks in them. Surely it’s quicker to just do the washing etc without having to film it.
it’s the fact she’s happy with the ones where she’s super pouty as well! I can’t imagine doing my washing with a full face of slap, pouting my head off AND filming it at the same time!!!

Reactions: 15
No I cannot handle this pouty, completely put on attempt to put a wash on! The pretending to look in her cupboard for her softener etc, it’s a cupboard not narnia!!! They’ll be right there where you left them! There’s no need for the pouting and looking all coy! I can’t cope with it! I apologise for all the exclamation marks but she’s driven me to it 🤣🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
No I cannot handle this pouty, completely put on attempt to put a wash on! The pretending to look in her cupboard for her softener etc, it’s a cupboard not narnia!!! They’ll be right there where you left them! There’s no need for the pouting and looking all coy! I can’t cope with it! I apologise for all the exclamation marks but she’s driven me to it 🤣🙈
it’s bloody sickening isn’t it?!

Reactions: 10
Everyone else would scowling, ‘where the duck did I put that now’
Not princess charlotte.

Should have had #ad in those stories. She was gifted that washer

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am genuinely baffled at what part of this our Charl thought would make me smile?! I can assure you all and her that none of it did 😐

Someone needs to have a word about what constitutes an anecdote and what is pointless information.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I often see my delivery driver several times a week but I don’t think I’d be the first person he’d ask for a screwdriver if his battery went flat. Why does she think everyone is her friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s beyond irritating. I find it funny though that she obvious thinks that she looks hot. The huge Jimmy hill chin and mouth like marlon Brando and pouting like her life depends on it…..!! She looks ridiculous. I wish someone in her real life would just sit her down and tell her she looks like an idiot and to stop making an arse out of herself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's used FOUR different camera angles to film herself put a wash on and then must've searched for some guitar music to put over the top of it! 🤪😂 twit.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Obviously I’m not an insta hun but if my husband found me pouting and recording myself putting the washing on he’d probably take me to the doctor immediately. What happens to these ADULT women with children that make them think that is a normal thing to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously who could be arsed to get all that jiggery pokey set up to film the most mundane task of putting a WASH ON!!!! A daily task that ordinarily takes all of 30 seconds to complete. Why does she think this is even remotely interesting to ANYONE?

I do not get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.