Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends at least £200-£250 a week on food! She’s in the shops most days buying ‘top-ups’ - plus all the extras she buys because “the kids will like them” , all the crap sugar laden snacks from home bargains and b&m, constant Costa and McDonald’s trips! She’s in denial about how much she spends and how crap her childrens diet is!!!
Yeah agree - I forgot about the Costas. Yeah it must be about £250 a week. A grand a month on food & drink….. plus more on toiletries/cleaning products etc….. absolutely extortionate

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes definitely over £200 a week. £140 Tesco, say £30ish for her and Mark to have a takeaway £30-40 on her top up shops plus add on the visits to Costa, M&S cafe, McDonalds etc.

They can afford it but she is kidding herself if she thinks they spend less and also that he kids get a variety of fruit and veg. It’s always the same old cucumber and apple with the odd berry or satsuma. If they had a variety she would absolutely have shown us before now. I remember a couple of years ago watching one of her videos and she made a big deal of buying a watermelon because the kids liked it, it was like it was some kind of rare treat.

Reactions: 11
You see this is what I really dislike about her, it's the dishonesty. Pretending she's a size 12, how busy she is, and now how much her food bill is. If you're gonna put your whole life online you're going to get scrutinised.
She shops most days 'cos she puts it on Insta! She gets takeaway coffees on the way home from the school run. Every time she's out with Stan they get food and drink. Then there's the chippy teas, their weekend takeaways and then ice creams today!!!
Just be bleeping honest about it!

Reactions: 16
One thing I’ve noticed and haven’t seen mentioned (could be mistaken) is Stanley’s lower jaw when he was a baby. it was particularly small and I always remember his top lip sticking a lot as though he was sucking his bottom one in hugely and Charlotte has a similar image of herself as a baby on her insta highlights. I think he 100% has sticklers and she wont accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is that she pops to the likes of Aldi which is a much cheaper shop for ‘top-up’ shops but online shops at Tesco. Why not just get it all from one place for a much cheaper price? The woman is delusional, every activity out of the house is pretty much revolving around food and not anything remotely healthy. All the kids know is sugar. If she didn’t feel the need to put every tiny detail of her life online, she wouldn’t be caught out with her lies

Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is why she lies about the crap she’s feeding her family. No wonder her food bill costs so much! All that junk is expensive!
We absolutely have that much money to spend on food per month… do we spend it? Nope. We spend £400 a month on food plus £50 a month on the baby’s formula. I still feel that’s quite a big food budget for a family of 4! And my partner is rarely at home for evening meals! I do cook everything from scratch, even when I’m working full time, but I use the slow cooker loads and batch cook so I can heat up leftovers if my eldest has a club or something and I need a quick meal for us all! But then again my diet probably shows I’m not pretending to be a size 12 and I am actually a size 12! 🙈

Reactions: 5
Considering she claims to be so proud of her village and wanting to support where she lives, she buys naff all local. Doesn't visit the butcher, grocers - nothing!! Everything she buys is from a chain.

Also she doesn't feed Bill the same portion size as an adult, he has the same as his siblings.

She spends so much because she buys so much tit, alcohol, chocolate, sweets and treats.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Considering she claims to be so proud of her village and wanting to support where she lives, she buys naff all local. Doesn't visit the butcher, grocers - nothing!! Everything she buys is from a chain.

Also she doesn't feed Bill the same portion size as an adult, he has the same as his siblings.

She spends so much because she buys so much tit, alcohol, chocolate, sweets and treats.
What village. She lives in a mid sized town 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don’t get is that she pops to the likes of Aldi which is a much cheaper shop for ‘top-up’ shops but online shops at Tesco. Why not just get it all from one place for a much cheaper price? The woman is delusional, every activity out of the house is pretty much revolving around food and not anything remotely healthy. All the kids know is sugar. If she didn’t feel the need to put every tiny detail of her life online, she wouldn’t be caught out with her lies
Because she’s a lazy arsewipe and Aldi & Lidl don’t do delivery…..

Reactions: 13
No she ACTUALLY said this over Christmas, genuinely. She’s off her head!
Yes she was in Aldi and was like these are a dupe of the m&s biscuits we always get at Christmas but I’m not going to buy these I’m going to by the ones from m&s as that’s what my grans always done 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think with Charlotte she thinks that you HAVE to over indulge at Christmas time, especially because it's a family tradition if theirs

Reactions: 7
I think with Charlotte she thinks that you HAVE to over indulge at Christmas time, especially because it's a family tradition if theirs
She overindulges every week of the year - not just at Christmas!!! She’s not a “size 13” for nothing!!!! 🤣

• Haha
She still hasn’t admitted that she’s doing slimming world again either, anyone who’s done it or knows someone who’s done it can spot it a mile off. Just stop with the lying!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.