Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post and the children are wearing exactly the same clothes as the weekend!!!!! They just look like they’ve been dragged thru a hedge backwards!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What’s a Christmas Merlin walk? Surely the dog is walked every evening(and earlier in the day too)?

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but apart from daisy being poorly when she was a baby, which I’m not doubting was really hard, what have they been through as a family?!
She talks nothing but unadulterated shite.

they haven’t “been through” ANYTHING.

sorry but they haven’t.

ok, yes, she has Sticklers and yes so does Daisy buy give it a rest - it’s not a life threatening serious illness. Daisy is perfectly fine and lives a perfectly normal, happy, very comfortable life with her perfectly healthy parents in their comfortable home where they want for nothing and have no worries whatsoever.

She really needs to shut her bleeping mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She talks nothing but unadulterated shite.

they haven’t “been through” ANYTHING.

sorry but they haven’t.

ok, yes, she has Sticklers and yes so does Daisy buy give it a rest - it’s not a life threatening serious illness. Daisy is perfectly fine and lives a perfectly normal, happy, very comfortable life with her perfectly healthy parents in their comfortable home where they want for nothing and have no worries whatsoever.

She really needs to shut her bleeping mouth.
Exactly! In a time where covid has literally ruined many people’s lives it’s a very out of touch and down right bizarre thing to say.

Reactions: 17
The 15 days for ASA to decide whether to proceed with my complaint ends on Christmas Day. Just saying her latest story should be marked as ad/gifted because of the allsaints coat. Fancy reposting it Charlotte?

Reactions: 10
Charl, you'd better get that ppe ready for your trip to M & S tomorrow. We wouldn't want you to get covid.
I actually love food and seeing as we don't go anywhere due to work, I also say well at least we've got nice food and drink. I always spend loads but that's just me. Jesus Mary and Joseph, that amount of food and drink is pure obscene! I'm absolutely flabbergasted at how much she's got. I've just watched her muckers vlog and she is reeling from spending £130 at Aldi! Polar opposites they are. Omg Charlotte, you all must be eating constantly day in day out that's all I can say 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but apart from daisy being poorly when she was a baby, which I’m not doubting was really hard, what have they been through as a family?!
Nothing. She is the epitome of privilege. All well, new extension, secure job, healthy children, a dog, well off family, no covid. No death. No hospital. No diagnosis. No job loss. No business closure. Full bellies. Warm house. A wedding. Holidays. Presents. Freebies. Clothes.

Reactions: 22
Nothing. She is the epitome of privilege. All well, new extension, secure job, healthy children, a dog, well off family, no covid. No death. No hospital. No diagnosis. No job loss. No business closure. Full bellies. Warm house. A wedding. Holidays. Presents. Freebies. Clothes.
Not to mention extended family who all seem to dote on her. She was clearly a very spoiled child growing up, and likely told she was very special and could do no wrong. Which would explain why she can’t take any criticism at all as an adult.

Reactions: 14
'Been through so much as a family.' Er sorry WHAT? Poor loves, getting a new extension, a new dog, keeping on working, a wedding and honeymoon and NOT GETTING COVID must've been such a wrench. And then posting that tit while wearing her FREE £300 coat. :rolleyes: Absolutely clueless.

Reactions: 33
So why couldn’t did they “sacrifice” Blackpool but yet have streams of friends in and out their house. They go and see her family all the time and plan every waking moment of time off with Auntie Debbie and Uncle Buck. She reminds me on my SIL! Cancels anything to do with our family and makes excuses. Yet they are never away from her strange, needy almost inbred family. Mark never seems to prioritise his family.

Marlins hair looks like Charl’s does after she curls it LOL.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Why is it always her grandparents or aunty Debbie that they visit? It’s never her actual parents. They were hardly involved with the wedding either. It’s very odd

Why is it always her grandparents or aunty Debbie that they visit? It’s never her actual parents. They were hardly involved with the wedding either. It’s very odd
They probably can’t be fucked with her constant romanticising and theatrical shows of emotion all the time 😂 Because that’s what she is. She’s an overly theatrical wee pain in the arse who’s always putting on some airy fairy bullshit production of some sort 😂

• Haha
That poor mutt looks so fed up and like it'd rather be anywhere else than Charl's house and now it's made to wear a Christmas hat along with those awful neck things. :(
He needs a trip to the groomers to get his fur tidied up and no doubt nails clipped of he isn't walked that much

Reactions: 6
So why couldn’t did they “sacrifice” Blackpool but yet have streams of friends in and out their house. They go and see her family all the time and plan every waking moment of time off with Auntie Debbie and Uncle Buck. She reminds me on my SIL! Cancels anything to do with our family and makes excuses. Yet they are never away from her strange, needy almost inbred family. Mark never seems to prioritise his family.

Marlins hair looks like Charl’s does after she curls it LOL.
I agree....if your so scared of catching Covid that you would cancel an outdoor trip to Blackpool then why would you have everybody else’s kids in your house in the lead up to Christmas? Doesn’t make sense at all.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.