Charlotte Louise Taylor #17 It’s unkind to exploit your children for monetary gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen her stories……first of all filming a ‘what I got for my birthday’ seriously???? And secondly once again claiming branded work is quiet in Jan 🙈 god help us all of this is a quiet month for #ads 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I know it was her birthday but how much greasy food did she eat. All her needs were out most people only have a birthday dinner. Charl had breakfast , lunch and dinner out her kids didn't even get a take away with her. She so selfish

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know it was her birthday but how much greasy food did she eat. All her needs were out most people only have a birthday dinner. Charl had breakfast , lunch and dinner out her kids didn't even get a take away with her. She so selfish
It’s always literally any excuse to get time with Mark alone constantly.
No seeing family or having an evening meal out with the kids.

And now she’s filming what she got for her birthday for YouTube. She’s 34 no one cares Charlotte.

Reactions: 13
It’s always literally any excuse to get time with Mark alone constantly.
No seeing family or having an evening meal out with the kids.

And now she’s filming what she got for her birthday for YouTube. She’s 34 no one cares Charlotte.

She just wants to brag about what her amazing husband got her 🙄🙄🙄 or she’s struggle with content 😂😂

I don’t watch her YouTube channel but just had a look!! What’s in her bag?? What the hell!! Who cares it’s not 2012 anymore!! She’s defo struggling with content!!

Reactions: 14
She just wants to brag about what her amazing husband got her 🙄🙄🙄 or she’s struggle with content 😂😂

I don’t watch her YouTube channel but just had a look!! What’s in her bag?? What the hell!! Who cares it’s not 2012 anymore!! She’s defo struggling with content!!
Definitely bragging with false humility about how she’s so lucky to be treated by the man she loves so well 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive also just wasted my life watching 'whats in my bag'.. i am speechless. She showed us a close up of a pile of coins she keeps for emergencies.. COINS. We know what coins look like. And also a very close shot of a tampon, she keeps a tampon in her bag because "i am a woman!" Oh duck off

She also keeps her business card in there, exactly what would this business card say ?!?! And who is she handing it out to?!

Also whats with the americanising of her words ? Laundry, leash, wallet etc... surely washing, lead and purse would suffice?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her Primark haul…she “accidentally” picked up an XL (18-20) in the thongs…
Or that’s her actual size and they might actually fit properly!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
and why do we need a lengthy explanation about why she likes thongs 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
and why do we need a lengthy explanation about why she likes thongs 🤢🤢🤢
And not for the first time either. She’s spoken about this at length several times before.

The thought of her in a thong gives me the dry heave.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
OMG I’m here for seeing the ‘business card.’ Come on, Charl, give us a Friday chuckle or a million, will you?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she think she is a funny woman? Her bed hair is no different to anyone else's 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Why does she think she is a funny woman? Her bed hair is no different to anyone else's 🤦‍♀️
She really does think she's very funny and 'cool' she's a massive prude too she reminds me of a 90 year old woman you can tell she's never really had many friends and ones that are her age

I’ll tell you what is repulsive. Those bleeping trousers. 1998 called Charlotte, they’re asking for their trousers back 🙄

Thats her subconscious telling her she so an 18-20. I mean come on she must be cut in two like a cheese slicer wearing those smaller thongs 🤢 Her upward wink must go through tubes and tubes of canestan 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ll tell you what is repulsive. Those bleeping trousers. 1998 called Charlotte, they’re asking for their trousers back 🙄

Thats her subconscious telling her she so an 18-20. I mean come on she must be cut in two like a cheese slicer wearing those smaller thongs 🤢 Her upward wink must go through tubes and tubes of canestan 😂
no Charlotte are YOU ok. Cos he’s a bloody dog playing with a bloody toy like all the other bloody dogs in the world. It’s nothing special. He isn’t weird. HES A DOG!!!!! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My 18 year old sister wears those trousers as they’re trendy for that kind of age, I think that says enough 😅 dress for the age you are Charlotte not the age you want to be!

Reactions: 5

Upward wink…..😂😂😂

DEAD!!!!!

A thong cannot be comfortable on her. Without being rude, she’s got lumps and bumps and bulges a plenty and a sizeable gut. I cannot fathom her pulling a tiny thong over that. A nice pair of shorty style knickers would be the way to go, no? Christ I’m a size 10/12 and I’d go for a lovely pair of French knickers or seamless shorts over a thong.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.