Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Full face of thick slap for fireworks in the dark
We're doing a fireworks thing tomorrow, i must make sure I go full on 70s make up đŸ€Ł
I bet she didn't put half as much effort into what the kids wore.
But don't forget, these special evenings are so nostalgic because she used to do it when she was younger you know!!! I sense a emotional vlog, shots of Charl staring at the fireworks with some tears in her eyes. Maybe a shot of her cuddling one of the kids with her crazy frog grin watching the fireworks. Shot of her mum and dad holding Stans hand. Shot of the kids on some fun fair ride. Shot of Mark with his hood up looking like he is auditioning for the next series of an ITV drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why even ask, Charl? If anyone had the balls to say ‘no it’s not ok. It’s lazy vacuous, shilling, low level rubbish’, you’d do it anyway.

Zero integrity.

84DD5E2A-C3E2-4F9C-B3BF-6578C3161706.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would say no if she had a poll up. But i knew we would have no choice but to watch an AD as it's going up regardless

Reactions: 4
I reckon the reason they don't take those kids anywhere or do anything at the weekend is she's too busy filming them to pimp them out for her adverts!
Notice she's still got a vase of flowers on her hob and is doing her hair and make up right next to all that uncovered food! She's rank!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I totally get leaving weekends to organise or just mooch around chilling and doing nothing

however

we both work silly hours in the week and the kids are jam packed with activitiesand school

I have no idea what she does during the week/as work?! Like I know she says she’s working but does she have an extra secret job or something? Because being an influencer is surely not taking up all her time during the weekdays?!

Reactions: 6
Why is that Dog not off the lead chasing thru the leaves and just generally being goofy and crazy excited ♄
I know the reason why

Because he likes to dive in puddles and mud and her “wonderful amazing hubby who she fancies like crazy” cleaned out the Boot last week!!!!!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why is that Dog not off the lead chasing thru the leaves and just generally being goofy and crazy excited ♄
I know the reason why

Because he likes to dive in puddles and mud and her “wonderful amazing hubby who she fancies like crazy” cleaned out the Boot last week!!!!!
They probably haven’t bothered to train him to come to call or anything. She’s never made any mention of doing any kind of training with him and they hardly take him outside so I can’t imagine he’s particularly well behaved off the lead.

Reactions: 7
Seems to be constantly ‘putting brand work live’ on Instagram,is this what we have to look forward to with all these influencers until the end of the year?

have to say I don’t like having to keep my dogs on the lead when im walking them because they have so much more fun off the lead so as soon as I can I let them loose-merlin would love to be running around I’m sure!

Reactions: 4
I reckon the reason they don't take those kids anywhere or do anything at the weekend is she's too busy filming them to pimp them out for her adverts!
Notice she's still got a vase of flowers on her hob and is doing her hair and make up right next to all that uncovered food! She's rank!
Mmmm hairspray and pollen pie đŸ€ą

• Sick
Shouldn’t she be marking the stories of the kids in the Disney onesies as an ad since she got them during the recent Asda ad? (Thought I’d got away from that harrowing Christmas tunes she uses since I don’t watch her vlogmasđŸ˜©)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m glad tattle influenced Charlotte to take her kids to the park today...only after a trip to Costa though 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m glad tattle influenced Charlotte to take her kids to the park today...only after a trip to Costa though 😂👍
It’s the only place she ever takes them. They go to Costa, then they take the dog for a brief walk and go to that same crappy play park. That’s it. It’s all she ever does with them. They live about an hour and a half’s drive from the north Wales coast - why don’t they ever take a day trip to the beach? Go spend the day exploring somewhere different?

Prepping Sunday dinner, dog walk, Costa. This woman as boring as her taste in interior design. Beige AF and super predictable.

• Heart
Shouldn’t she be marking the stories of the kids in the Disney onesies as an ad since she got them during the recent Asda ad? (Thought I’d got away from that harrowing Christmas tunes she uses since I don’t watch her vlogmasđŸ˜©)
I’m pretty sure she should and the kids school uniforms too.

It’s the only place she ever takes them. They go to Costa, then they take the dog for a brief walk and go to that same crappy play park. That’s it. It’s all she ever does with them. They live about an hour and a half’s drive from the north Wales coast - why don’t they ever take a day trip to the beach? Go spend the day exploring somewhere different?
It’s just really lazy. Kids love to go to different parks with different equipment to play on. I don’t drive and still manage to take mine to loads of places.

That size dog should be going on lots of walks, or long ones where he can go off the lead and run around. So cruel Getting a dog that big and not walking properly. My dogs are half that size and go on Massive walks each day where they can run off lead they love it!! I love nothing more then taking them out for long walks!! They Should have got a pug even that needs more walking then what that poor dog gets!! 😂😂

The Sky ad!!!!!! More like bleeping Wonder Crap! Cringing so much... 😬 And you can see the tripod in the reflection of their glasses!! 😂 đŸ€Ș

She really is the most irritating c*w on Instagram 😡
Instead of posting random shite, put your Kid’s in the car and go to the Seaside!!
Ok, it may be chilly but wrap them up warm and get some fresh sea air into them, let your Dog have a treat too and give him a run around instead of being stuck on that bloody lead!!!
Finish it off with a Chippy Treat (your meal for today can be eaten tomorrow) and for one day put that fecking phone down!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know the reason why

Not to defend her cause I dislike her as much as the next person but her allowing the dog off lead would be completely irresponsible of her. I don’t imagine his recall is up to scratch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.