Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a serial killer in waiting. I've said this so many times and none of these posts convince me otherwise. She looks like a corpse re-animated in victorian photos when she doesn't have make-up on (I know it's her syndrome). The wedding photos were hideous, all dark and menacing. The dress didn't fit. And tonight, he has call of duty on launch day (and if he doesn't, I'll be amazed), so.......do we have drunk charlotte? I haven't tuned in to look.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope the forgotten cats were safe last night on fireworks night.
she never gets emotional over them!

Reactions: 8
I hope the forgotten cats were safe last night on fireworks night.
she never gets emotional over them!
My cat was my ultimate priority last night and will be tonight but she doesn’t deem insta worthy so in her world are irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
D3631793-4602-4830-A266-E81043FBAACB.png
Acting like she’s doing something amazing for humanity. She’ll be wanting an MBE next for her “contribution” to society. Why does she always sound so stroppy and pathetic?

Why don’t they ever do anything as a family on a weekend? You never see them doing stuff together unless it’s being secretly filmed

Why don’t they ever do anything as a family on a weekend? You never see them doing stuff together unless it’s being secretly filmed
...and filming Stan who is clearly bored stupid and has got his toys out as she's chosen today to sort their clothes and bedrooms out! It saves her having to play with them or take them out and spend her own money!

Reactions: 14
It’s always a quiet cosy weekend unless one of the kids has a party or she takes them to Costa. She hasn’t shown herself necking booze m for a while, either pregnancy or someone’s comment about her drinking too much has got to her.

Reactions: 15
What a fun day for the kids-NOT! I had a sort out this week, but I did it on my day off while my daughter was at school because it’s not fun! The money she has and she can’t even be bothered to take her kids out at the weekend.

Reactions: 11
Because she is a lazy bastard. She could have tides the wardrobes on her own one afternoon when the kids were all at school/nursery. It didn’t need to be done on a Saturday when the kids are all at home. It’s just a way for her to avoid actually going out of her house and doing anything with her children.
we were out this morning for swimming - not lessons, just an hour at our local pool’s family swim session so we all went, then we came home and had lunch and then we’ve been out with the dogs and to the supermarket and now we are heading home to drop the shopping and the dogs off and we are heading over to friends for a bonfire/fireworks thing in their village and having a curry etc with them.
The Taylor’s never do anything, ever. Unless it’s a trip out for “brand work” or an ever exiting hour at Costa. They are a boring, lazy family.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s always a quiet cosy weekend unless one of the kids has a party or she takes them to Costa. She hasn’t shown herself necking booze m for a while, either pregnancy or someone’s comment about her drinking too much has got to her.
She was on the prosecco last weekend. It was on the dinner table in one of her stories.

Reactions: 2
What an almighty invasion of her kid’s privacy AGAIN 😡 She wouldn’t film Frank’s clothes, underpants or what’s in his drawers. What a d*ck.

Reactions: 14
Does she ever do anything that's is purely just for them children? Like when she does do anything uts either for ads or she's drinking with her mate while the kids have a play date nothing ever just for then

Reactions: 11
Even getting them helping with the Sunday roast or saving her packet cake mix for the kids to do with her, it’s not hard

Reactions: 6
Agree with everyone getting annoyed with her for always organising on a weekend day!

In our house the weekend days are basically spent keeping the kiddos happy and then our time for chill, organising or friends over etc is the evening when they’re sleeping…

Well having just had to drive through poynton, a weird town where no-one has right of way, I know what tonight's content will be! It's crazy busy out there at poynton pool for the fireworks. Have fun Char, Frank & kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.