Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would have been better off doing a giveaway with the majority of it or donating to a local womens refuse
Definitely but she’s way too greedy for that. These people think they’re great and they influence for good but actually they probably make thousands of people feel like absolute tit daily. This is why I take social media with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 7
If I made the amount of mistakes this moron makes all the time, my manager would be having a word. Maybe stop with the waffle, the breathy stories and the woe is me from your warm, furnished home, and spend a bit of time PROOFREADING YOUR CRAPPY ADS!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She’s averaging an ad post on her grid every 3 days at the moment. She’s raking it in and that doesn’t include the free stuff and ads on her stories. It’s sickening really because it is just pure greed, they don’t need all this stuff. She is careful to do the odd giveaway to keep followers happy and to make her look generous when it costs her nothing.
Makes me laugh how she always pads around her ad stories with soppy shite.

Reactions: 14
She’s averaging an ad post on her grid every 3 days at the moment. She’s raking it in and that doesn’t include the free stuff and ads on her stories. It’s sickening really because it is just pure greed, they don’t need all this stuff. She is careful to do the odd giveaway to keep followers happy and to make her look generous when it costs her nothing.
Makes me laugh how she always pads around her ad stories with soppy shite.
It's all carefully curated and posted at times between all the soppy over the top shite posts and then with a bit of wedding crap thrown in. She's a manipulative cow who knows exactly what she's doing and how to fool her followers.

Reactions: 18
It's all carefully curated and posted at times between all the soppy over the top shite posts and then with a bit of wedding crap thrown in. She's a manipulative cow who knows exactly what she's doing and how to fool her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 She’s probably on her period.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Lol, the writing on the banana, I want to slap her silly for being such an attention-seeker. She knows Stan can't read so what she's hoping will happen is that one of the nursery staff will make a big song and dance about what a wonderful mother she is at pick-up and she can stand there pretending to be all coy lapping it up. Can't bleeping stand these Pinterest mothers going OTT for the praise and not actually for the benefit of the child.

For gawd sake 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Imagine not being able to do or say anything to Charlotte for fear of her sharing every bleeping detail on social media. Like you literally couldn't do anything nice without her wanting to take photos and plaster you all over her socials, it must be exhausting and really make people hold back with her.

Reactions: 14
She would have been better off doing a giveaway with the majority of it or donating to a local womens refuse
I just hope they is she gets food at Xmas from Tesco (because we all know that is next) that she doesn’t keep any of it. Does Charlotte think she’s Meghan Markle writing crap on bananas. It was tit when she did it and it’s tit now Charl has done it. She’s duck all special but seems to think she is.

Reactions: 9
I am in favour of squeezy yogurts mind... why school insist on yogurt pots going back in the lunch box I do not know! Dried on yogurt in the lunch box gets a no from me! 🤢

But you're absolutely right, sandwich, fruit, yogurt and a small bag of crisps is always about right. Fruit strings aren't fruit, they're just sugar! Unnecessary
On a tangent, sometimes schools put empties in the lunchbox so that parents can see exactly what’s been eaten…. I work at a SEN school and we do that because most of the children I work with are v picky eaters. My daughter attends this school and literally eats everything in sight so I don’t get empties 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Yet another gloomy wedding pic. Yet another #ad. Still zero integrity.

<Sorry if it’s too long for a thread title. I’m a novice at this. My point is ‘CHARL - stop with the lazy SHILLING, and have some basic self-respect.’>

Reactions: 6
Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 All the AD’s make me look bad. But feel sorry for me because I’m sad.

Reactions: 12
Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Typo ads filling up her purse-y, showing off her bananas for nursery

😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she know that alcohol is a depressant?
Why does she talk like a child when talking about periods/mental health. Her tone is so babyish.

Reactions: 10
Does she know that alcohol is a depressant?
Why does she talk like a child when talking about periods/mental health. Her tone is so babyish.
She is so pathetic with her babyish voice and over the knuckle jumper sleeves. How she managed to marry anyone is beyond me. She has some serious issues/growing up to do. I bet her ex could give a good low down on why they broke up and being a spoiled little brat was probably one of the reasons.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.