Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tl;dr the long-anticipated wedding of Charlotte Louise Taylor nee Taylor has finally happened. As annoying as she is, the day looked lovely and all us cold-hearted Tattlers are pleased that Mark managed to squeeze out a smile for her.

(I didn't wait around for the votes, just picked the shortest title and ran with it. 67 pages is ridiculous!)

Reactions: 28
Taylor Nee Taylor 🤭
How long til she manages to squeeze Mrs into her IG handle/bio as she can’t do the change of surname thing. Hate when people suddenly change to ‘Mrs X X’ the second they get married, like it’s their whole identity

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Taylor Nee Taylor 🤭
How long til she manages to squeeze Mrs into her IG handle/bio as she can’t do the change of surname thing. Hate when people suddenly change to ‘Mrs X X’ the second they get married, like it’s their whole identity
😂😂😂 that was me! The morning after my wedding! Now I’m getting divorced I dunno what to do with my name 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I kept my surname when we got married, he took on my name. I bet she is gutted that she can’t change her name so everyone knows that she got married.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Charlotte Taylor Taylor 🤭

I have just finished the last few pages of the previous thread and I have to say, I think Daisy has big feet due to the Sticklers syndrome (correct if I'm wrong) and very narrow too so she should absolutely be getting specially fitted shoes every time. Her mother should know this 🙄
She can treat her kids like everyone else but needs to accommodate for their syndrome. Come of Charlotte, you have it too and find shoes that are comfortable for you!

Can't get on board with the whole pizza thing as a wedding meal. You can have pizza anytime.

As someone else said, she just had a party not a wedding lol

Reactions: 14
Yep, she has mentioned before she she (Charlotte) has large hands and large but narrow feet due to the syndrome. You can see in some of the wedding photos that her hands are bigger than Mark’s. Both Daisy and Stan also have the really large but narrow feet

Reactions: 7
Yep, she has mentioned before she she (Charlotte) has large hands and large but narrow feet due to the syndrome. You can see in some of the wedding photos that her hands are bigger than Mark’s. Both Daisy and Stan also have the really large but narrow feet
That's why it makes a lot of people so angry that she won't acknowledge that Stan has Stickler syndrome

Reactions: 12
That's why it makes a lot of people so angry that she won't acknowledge that Stan has Stickler syndrome
I think it’s becoming more prominent with age for Stan too. We’ve all commented on his wrists and other stickler traits but as he’s getting older, the signs are literally there. If it’s not been pointed out by nursery I’d be amazed if nothing is brought up when he’s in full time school

Reactions: 8
Stan would of had to been to a genetics clinic and had a blood test to say he hasn't got it. You can be clinically diagnosed with a syndrome by someone just looking at you but they'll always advise blood tests. Didn't she only have it confirmed through a baby scan? Just because he's not had a cleft pallate doesn't mean he hasn't got it?

Stan would of had to been to a genetics clinic and had a blood test to say he hasn't got it. You can be clinically diagnosed with a syndrome by someone just looking at you but they'll always advise blood tests. Didn't she only have it confirmed through a baby scan? Just because he's not had a cleft pallate doesn't mean he hasn't got it?
Thats what ive said before she would of had to have genetic testing to prove he doesn't have it and she's never ever mentioned him having to have to actually be tested. I think she feels so much guilt over daisy which is understandable I think any parent would of they passed a condition to their child but refusing to acknowledge the issue at hand is doing nothing good for him and hell dislike her for it in the future. They also said daisy didn't have sticklers In the baby scan and low and behold she did

Reactions: 7
She said they confined when they looked at him when he was born and had no cleft palette

I think her wedding looked lovely. They seemed to have a really nice day and that’s the main thing.
Her dress looked lovely, the kids looked cute and I love the idea of pizza and brownies. However the only thing I don’t like are the professional photos. Why are they so dark 🤔 are they supposed to be like that?

Reactions: 15
The photos are very dark TBH

I feel that Mark should do the decent thing snd change his name to Frank. It goes much better with Stan and Bill anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He speaks through his nose like Daisy and her too.

I do not like this photographer style not a single bit. All the weddings he shot was like funerals.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.