Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god - I’ve just seen the advert for Sky - the “wonder rap”

So much second hand embarrassment. So bad. So awfully done. Very amateurish. Didn’t really explain anything to the audience whatsoever. Useless.

says it all when it’s only had less than 300 likes on it and 10 comments - 2 of which her her replies and 1 that’s her mother licking her hoop.

TRAGIC
Have a look at Ruth Crilly's! 🥴 🤪 JFC!!!!
These Instabeggars have no problem flogging any old tit for the cash! Charl in particular will do every job offered by the looks of it! Personally you couldn't pay me enough to sell myself or my kids privacy and dignity online. They're all morally bankrupt.

Reactions: 10
God I can’t with her stories about her pill and periods today. “It really sucks”
Know what sucks Charlotte? Having a chronic illness that affects every single aspect of your life. I’m in constant pain. I had surgery 9 weeks ago, had a coil fitted to try to help with symptoms (I have stage 4 endometriosis) and have bled heavily since. I have a family to take care of and a job to do. I don’t get to sit on my arse at home, filming and editing a few crappy videos and call it work. I have to force myself out of the house to work to provide for my family - all whilst bleeding through tampons and pads, in agonising pain that codeine, naproxen and oramorph can’t relieve and feeling incredibly bleeping depressed. God she’s a self entitled prick isn’t she???

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God I can’t with her stories about her pill and periods today. “It really sucks”
Know what sucks Charlotte? Having a chronic illness that affects every single aspect of your life. I’m in constant pain. I had surgery 9 weeks ago, had a coil fitted to try to help with symptoms (I have stage 4 endometriosis) and have bled heavily since. I have a family to take care of and a job to do. I don’t get to sit on my arse at home, filming and editing a few crappy videos and call it work. I have to force myself out of the house to work to provide for my family - all whilst bleeding through tampons and pads, in agonising pain that codeine, naproxen and oramorph can’t relieve and feeling incredibly bleeping depressed. God she’s a self entitled prick isn’t she???
As a fellow chronic pain/illness sufferer, I send you huge hugs (and a big glass of wine)! You’ve said everything I wanted to say there. I’m a single mum of 3 with a spinal cord injury and arthritis in a close area to that, Im in constant pain but luckily I’m working from home still so can get very comfy while working. Then there’s Charlotte who’s sat on her arse waffling on about her period and PMT, ticking things off a mundane list and complaining it’s not all rainbows and sunshine! She’s also wearing the same jumper from yesterday 🤢 I’m so sick of her woe is me attitude, no wonder Frank looks so fed up with her most of the time

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the hell is that weird pouty thing she keeps doing with her lips?! She keeps pushing her bottom lip out and eye-f*cking herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wondered why Daisy didn’t have school dinners- has She ever mentioned it? At this point it would be a whole lot more wholesome and filling than processed packaged crap.

Reactions: 7
Why did she need to take 3 packs of cookies on the school run? The kids could eat them when they got back surely? Or better still, some fruit 🙄

She is INSUFFERABLE with this boring chat about her period and “low mood”

I thought she was meant to be taking anti depressants? Why isn’t she taking them?

That looks like a lot of food for a 3 year olds lunch to me. But then she feeds Bill, who should actually eat a fair bit, very measly portions!

My 4 year old would never eat all that at lunch time!

Reactions: 11
That looks like a lot of food for a 3 year olds lunch to me. But then she feeds Bill, who should actually eat a fair bit, very measly portions!

My 4 year old would never eat all that at lunch time!
It’s a lot of rubbish.
Stan doesn’t need the salty pretzels, or the soren cake. Why she can’t just make him a sandwich to go with the banana and a proper yoghurt il never know.

Cringing that she’s spent time writing that waffle on the banana - for her child who is too young to read…. The staff at the nursery must absolutely rip the piss out of her every day! It’s beyond cringe!!!! She’s just so desperate.

Reactions: 19
It’s a lot of rubbish.
Stan doesn’t need the salty pretzels, or the soren cake. Why she can’t just make him a sandwich to go with the banana and a proper yoghurt il never know.

Cringing that she’s spent time writing that waffle on the banana - for her child who is too young to read…. The staff at the nursery must absolutely rip the piss out of her every day! It’s beyond cringe!!!! She’s just so desperate.
I am in favour of squeezy yogurts mind... why school insist on yogurt pots going back in the lunch box I do not know! Dried on yogurt in the lunch box gets a no from me! 🤢

But you're absolutely right, sandwich, fruit, yogurt and a small bag of crisps is always about right. Fruit strings aren't fruit, they're just sugar! Unnecessary

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FFS!! Tell you what Charlotte. Instead of boring us to death with your inane period chat just sing us a verse of only women bleed 😂 Then we will know that you are due on. It’s because of idiots like her that women are seen as hormonal maniacs once a month 🙄 Sitting there with her greetin (crying) face because she’s got PMD. There are people with no house, no food and period poverty and she’s moaning she has to open a box of Tampax.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Starting to get really annoyed with these influencers getting free things. I can’t even imagine how many families are out there this Christmas that would love all the Christmassy stuff she’s just been gifted from Tesco. It’s even worse that she says have a look next time you’re in store. Yeah Charlotte that’s what a lot of people will be doing as they can’t afford it!!! But it’s ok cause her 3 kids have it for free when she can clearly afford it 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Starting to get really annoyed with these influencers getting free things. I can’t even imagine how many families are out there this Christmas that would love all the Christmassy stuff she’s just been gifted from Tesco. It’s even worse that she says have a look next time you’re in store. Yeah Charlotte that’s what a lot of people will be doing as they can’t afford it!!! But it’s ok cause her 3 kids have it for free when she can clearly afford it 😡😡
She would have been better off doing a giveaway with the majority of it or donating to a local womens refuse

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.