Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That size dog should be going on lots of walks, or long ones where he can go off the lead and run around. So cruel Getting a dog that big and not walking properly. My dogs are half that size and go on Massive walks each day where they can run off lead they love it!! I love nothing more then taking them out for long walks!! They Should have got a pug even that needs more walking then what that poor dog gets!! 😂😂
The dog will become depressed in time as most dogs do when they don't get the proper exercise. At the very least he should be going on at least two 40 mins walks per day AT least or the equivalent of it. My dogs get down to the fields once a day off the lead for a good 40 mins the lab goes out again for about 45 mins or so and then comes on a third walk with the small dog for about 20 mins (not going to lie doesn't happen every single day especially in the cold months as he has arthritis and being in the cold to long hurts him)

Reactions: 4
Not to defend her cause I dislike her as much as the next person but her allowing the dog off lead would be completely irresponsible of her. I don’t imagine his recall is up to scratch.
The other day she said he was staying on the lead because he likes to jump in puddles and Mark had cleaned the Boot out!! I think she keeps him on the lead so SHE has a quick walk! It’s all about her it seems 😡

Reactions: 11
The other day she said he was staying on the lead because he likes to jump in puddles and Mark had cleaned the Boot out!! I think she keeps him on the lead so SHE has a quick walk! It’s all about her it seems 😡
Definitely all about her? What happened to the mutt when they went to Costa? Dropped home after the shortest walk possible? She wanted her flat white so that's what they did! And then that bloody crappy looking park AGAIN! Shark looks bored as hell. Stop filming him you idiot, he clearly hates it.
She loves to give the sickly sweet image but I think in reality she's a selfish cow. And ffs the Christmas music and mugs on 7th November. Give over!

Reactions: 12
Yeah I seen that. I don’t think they’ve done much in terms of training him tbh because if they had, they wouldn’t need a lead on him to stop him going near puddles. I think the kids and the dog are all her doing and mark just went along with it. He doesn’t strike me as maternal or a dog person.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I seen that. I don’t think they’ve done much in terms of training him tbh because if they had, they wouldn’t need a lead on him to stop him going near puddles. I think the kids and the dog are all her doing and mark just went along with it. He doesn’t strike me as maternal or a dog person.
I think all dogs are attracted to puddles lol my lab loves them of shes that bothered about getting the boot dirty cause shark cleaned it out why not get dog blankets? Cause surely his paws/legs are dirty anyways? Makes little to no difference

Reactions: 5
The sky ad…I just can’t….I thought the other ones were bad but come on now

Reactions: 9
If she’s worried about getting things dirty then she sure as hell shouldn’t have bothered getting a dog

I think that’s the worst one she’s done to date, absolutely cringing for her 🙈
So so bad. I get this is how she earns money but surely she doesn’t have to accept every add that comes her way if it means forsaking her and her kids dignity!

Oh my god that Sky ad. I’m nearly sorry for her it’s so bad. What a dreadful way to make a living. Those poor kids.

Considering she likes to think she’s culturally educated I don’t think she’s ever taken her children to any museum or city to explore and learn. What about her love of musicals? I was taking mine to Bugsy Malone & Annie at her kids ages. Saturday morning cinema or soft play? Not even a Sunday afternoon play in the park, jumping in muddy puddles. In the blink of an eye those children will be all grown up….without all the emotional memories that she so often bangs on about giving them.

Considering she likes to think she’s culturally educated I don’t think she’s ever taken her children to any museum or city to explore and learn. What about her love of musicals? I was taking mine to Bugsy Malone & Annie at her kids ages. Saturday morning cinema or soft play? Not even a Sunday afternoon play in the park, jumping in muddy puddles. In the blink of an eye those children will be all grown up….without all the emotional memories that she so often bangs on about giving them.
My Parents didn’t have a lot of money when I was growing up but I have (I’m now 49) the best childhood memories 🌈
Going to the 50p Matinee at the Cinema, a flask and sandwiches picnic packed for the train to the seaside and many more activities that don’t cost much money.

If I was her eldest Boy’s Father I’d be requesting that his part in her flogging of her children’s Childhood be stopped or reduced dramatically.
More and more these children are being exploited for monetary gain 😡

She ain’t giving them any wonderful memories is she? I couldn’t agree more, kids are only wee for such a short space of time.

I was talking to a retired guy today and he was telling me about growing up. He’s one of 8 and whilst his family were not poor they didn’t have loads of spare money either. He Was explaining that they always had what they needed and enough to do them, but what stood out to me was that he said he always felt so incredibly loved by his parents and was made to feel so special, they did things that didn’t cost a lot of money as there was so many of them and he loved his childhood.

I hope that’s the kind of experiences I’m giving my kids, no making them rap about tit, literal jobbies, for an AD!

Reactions: 8
We do a fair bit with our kids, and they're very lucky they have active social lives. But for me, I always appreciate the smaller things we do together and genuinely think they're the memories they will remember forever. Like finding a new walk and going on an adventure there, just classic feeding the ducks, a weekday cinema evening on meerkat 2 for 1, all being outside in the garden together sweeping up the leaves, a family swim session for an hour, a quick bike ride to burn off some energy etc.

We've all said it before but she does nothing with the kids. Anything they do is for her gain and pleasure. Its quite sad actually, because they never go anywhere as a family which is for the kids enjoyment.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she knows that 1. She doesn’t have to accept EVERY SINGLE AD she gets offered and 2. There is a world outside of her (beige) kitchen.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god - I’ve just seen the advert for Sky - the “wonder rap”

So much second hand embarrassment. So bad. So awfully done. Very amateurish. Didn’t really explain anything to the audience whatsoever. Useless.

says it all when it’s only had less than 300 likes on it and 10 comments - 2 of which her her replies and 1 that’s her mother licking her hoop.

TRAGIC

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.