Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MardieT

Chatty Member
#threadsuggestion

Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 - Wedding photos look shit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

37BBL

VIP Member
I agree they make it look like it was a really miserable day which I’m sure it wasn’t. Some of the photos her guests have taken are a lot better.

I think this photo is a little creepy 😬
This photo looks like the advertisement for some ITV drama, it looks so sinister and gloomy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I fiddled around with the photo settings and can’t believe how much better it looks now. The original photo (on the left, if you couldn’t tell 😆) literally looks underexposed and like it was taken in the dark. Gloomy and awful.

5037D8F5-2184-4287-96C1-38868F327164.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Bec3007

VIP Member
Just watched her latest grocery haul. I can’t believe she gets a takeaway once a week! Is it a northern thing?
I honestly get like 4 a year? I don’t know anyone who craves takeaways just after getting over £100 worth of food delivered?
Every adult I’ve ever known has at one point in there life done a massive food shop, not fancied anything they’ve bought so ordered a takeaway😂 Isn’t that rule 101 of being an adult? Am I adulting wrong?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Scotblock

VIP Member
It was the constant drinking from the stupid wedding mug for me, we get it Charlotte.. you’re married. Haven’t watched the full 45 minutes because 10 minutes in I got sick of the waffling and constant “erm”s, but can imagine it could have been condensed into a 15 minute video minus all the waffling 🤦‍♀️ Don’t get me started on the wedding photography, I’d have been heartbroken with the photos the filter is just awful and the quality is shocking. Why are they all so far away in the photos?! surely she didn’t choose this kind of photography 😐
Speaking of drinking from that wedding mug. Does anyone else get irrationally irritated when she calls coffee a brew 😂 Where I come from a brew is tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 32

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
On what planet is it ok for a child of Daisy’s age to be quoting a line from a movie in which the character is asking to be painted NUDE like a PROSTITUTE, in what is arguably a sexually charged conversation between two characters who then go on to have sex?!

Completely & utterly inappropriate.
What the fuck is wrong with this woman?

rachelpixiedust

I messaged her saying that our local Aldi has the sloths in last year. They are my son's fave animal but I didn't buy him one as they are too big. I'm in Cheshire and not too far from her, maybe a 20 min drive. No reply.
Everything is for effect, for an image, for 'the gram'. I'll never forget her gifted trip to Walt Disney World a few years ago - mainly because it's my dream holiday and I know I'll probably never afford to take my kids. She made out they were big Disney lovers, couldn't wait to save up and go back etc etc. What a ton of lies! Other than watch Coco on repeat, what Disney related stuff has she ever had in her and the kids lives? That's when I saw her for what she is I suppose. And yes, I probably sound jealous ... but you know what, it gets to you sometimes when she's swanning about calling editing videos hard work and moaning about getting work done with a child at home. I have 3 jobs and am constantly juggling. She has no clue.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Promotes sky having a kids safe mode and then has her five year old quote a raunchy part of a 12 rated film in her ad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

MardieT

Chatty Member
It annoys me how much she keeps crying that she didn’t get to see her family and friends over the last 18 months. Yes it wasn’t the same as normal - maybe they missed out on one Christmas ham day but she still saw her family. They went on dog walks, met in their gardens, dropped food etc.. off for each other. Some people didn’t see their families at all and some won’t see family members ever again. If that’s how she feels then fine but don’t keep crying about it on you tube and Instagram it’s a bit insensitive 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sjane

Can we just go back to yesterdays posts? And how much she moaned about having to pick Bill up because he was/wasn't unwell? Because it got in the way of her busy day?!?! Imagine actually having a real job and getting the phone call from school, taking unpaid leave and having to stay off until your child is better. I wish she wouldn't complain so much when she is in such a privileged position to be able to be at home so much. I find her very unrelateable. Also I do washing every day sometimes twice a day, DO I FEEL THE NEED TO FILM MYSELF ?!?

Reactions: 30

Scotblock

VIP Member
I just got my weekly food shop delivered. The Sainsbury’s guy commented on how he loved the colour of my hair! I shut my front door and I just cried and cried at the sheer kindness of him. I just wanted you all to know 🙄 I just hope he drives himself safely around all day after that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I’m also one who gets a Tesco delivery every week. I cannot STAND food shopping, plus I work full time (a proper job 👀) and am a single parent. Food shopping takes up precious time I don’t have. There’s never any difficulty getting a delivery slot either, and I see most of my neighbours doing the same. I don’t think food shop deliveries are just for ill or disabled people; they’re just the norm now. Anyway this is totally derailing the thread!

Reactions: 29