Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys we all know the kids are having Chicago Town pizza. 5 sausages each for charl and shark

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Come on guys we all know the kids are having Chicago Town pizza. 5 sausages each for charl and shark
That's pushing the boat out for a Sunday, she's probably been really busy, you know? Folding the washing and sitting on her arse reading a book with half a bottle of wine. Tinned hot dogs or a taylor special picnic plate of two strawberries, a couple of tomatoes and all the beige processed meat you can find. Enjoy kids! Mark and I will have this toad in the hole.

Reactions: 20
To be fair my kids have similar diets at the moment, I’m too lazy to bother to cook some nights (in between shifts as a nurse) also they want a bloody snack 40 times a day. Anything for five mins peace! But no I joke I’m sure she is using the saved time to plan interesting content….
I think you’re more than entitled as a busy nurse! She doesn’t even have a real job - she’s at home constantly! I don’t see how she doesn’t have the time to cook!!

Reactions: 8
Am I a fuddy-duddy in think Pitch Perfect isn’t the best choice for wee Daisy on her Girlies night with her Mummy 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Am I a fuddy-duddy in think Pitch Perfect isn’t the best choice for wee Daisy on her Girlies night with her Mummy 🤔
It’s not just you! Such a weird film to put on for a 5 year old, the plot is quite boring for them too. Why not stick an actual kids film on!

Reactions: 9
It’s not just you! Such a weird film to put on for a 5 year old, the plot is quite boring for them too. Why not stick an actual kids film on!
Exactly. There’s literally millions of actual children’s films to choose from. didn’t they do something like this once before, letting the kids watch a film that was far too old for them? I’m sure similar has been discussed on here before

I've got a 5year old and I would never put pitch perfect on! There are soooo many more appropriate films on Netflix for their age!

Remember when she was having a movie night on her own when Mark had managed to escape somewhere and Daisy came downstairs awake and joined her? I cannot for the life of me remember what she was watching, but it was something entirely inappropriate. I think it had sexual references or scenes in it. Its gonna bug me now what it was!!

Reactions: 6
I've got a 5year old and I would never put pitch perfect on! There are soooo many more appropriate films on Netflix for their age!

Remember when she was having a movie night on her own when Mark had managed to escape somewhere and Daisy came downstairs awake and joined her? I cannot for the life of me remember what she was watching, but it was something entirely inappropriate. I think it had sexual references or scenes in it. Its gonna bug me now what it was!!
It was The Holiday I think 🤔 I could be wrong though!

Reactions: 11

My daughter is 8 and I wouldn't even let her watch pitch perfect

Reactions: 3
Ugh, I hate parents who try to force their kids to be exactly like them. Pitch Perfect is full of swearing and sexual references. Great choice, Charl 🙄

Reactions: 7

Was it not love actually? Or maybe the holiday?

If daisy is wanting to watch non cartoon style films, why not stick on descendants, zombies or one of the other Disney singing high school films. Far more daisy’s age than pitch perfect

Reactions: 5
Me too! Especially in the middle of a pandemic 😷
yes I thought the same. Yuk so unhygienic. I would ask for an extra plate if they were sharing a cookie it at least put it on a napkin. Whatever Charlotte had she hid with her cup as she had a plate as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.