Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

99lemons

i am exhausted reading the above silly nonsense

Sex Pond has to be the new title its bloody genuis. I keep hearing it in my head to the tune of Sex Bomb but with a whiff of murky water and mozzy bites
Sex Pond, Sex Pond, Charlotte’s #gifted Sex Pond

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Charlotte Louise Taylor #14 Sitting in the hot tub I got free, while the kids eat maccies for tea and earn a living for me

• Heart
Reactions: 49

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“Hi everywun (put on croaky voice) I hope your all okay, I’ve had loads of messages asking if I’m ok so I just wanted to let you know I’m absolutely fine I just wanted to take a few days off from my phone to just spend time with Mark & the kids, and I’m on my period (yet again) and I’m feeling a bit poorly and just needed a bit of a rest but I’m fine, thank you for all your lovely messages, I really appreciate them, you are all so lovely and I feel so lucky to have you all behind me, supporting me and it’s just so nice so thank you (awkward thumbs up and mad crazy frog smile)

• Haha
Reactions: 48

daes56

New thread title: free uniform, free hot tub.. wash your pyjamas you filthy grub 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

daes56

Matalan school uniform ad has well and truly pissed me off. Why are they giving influencers free school uniform?!? What about the thousands of kids in this country whose parents can’t afford brand new uniform? Aghhhh it fucks me off so much!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

MardieT

Chatty Member
“I never knew when we did all that work in the garden that it would turn into this”

Of course you didn’t Charlotte 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

tootsie

Chatty Member
She’s been gifted a bloody hot tub?!?!?! So that’s why they were prepping that area of the garden 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Ellabella

VIP Member
Are we seriously living in a world now where a gifted hot tub is regarded as a "huge opportunity" for kids? WTF?!

I thought a huge opportunity for your children would be, I don't know, a scholarship to a school, a mentoring program, a trip overseas, sports coaching. Not sitting in a giant rubber ring in tepid water. But hey ho, maybe I'm old fashioned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

GhostHoward

VIP Member
I didn’t do a 20 minute walk today, but you know what, I’m still really chuffed with myself. Sometimes we have to look after ourselves, if you know what I mean and I’m just proud of surviving another day. And I’m proud of all of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

PatTheTat

I’ve quite enjoyed the break from her congratulating herself for running and believing that she really could do it, and really pushing herself and trying her very hardest. And by the way I just wanted to pop on here to wish you a very lovely Friday evening, I’ve cleaned the house from top to bottom and about to pour myself my 8th glass of wine, got this lovely one from Aldi, and order a takeaway to enjoy with the man I fancy and can’t wait to marry. We’ve got the same surname and it just feels like it was meant to be. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to the sex pond, sorry, hot tub,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Scotblock

VIP Member
Charlotte Taylor #14. I’m Charlotte Taylor oh so twee, it’s not my fault I get everything for free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Milehammer

I started my period this morning but I still managed to drive to Tesco and collect our shopping. To be honest I'm so so proud of myself because on your period you just don't feel great do you? I burst into tears when I got home as I was just so happy with myself and I want my kids and the bloke I fancy to be proud of me too.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can someone call the University of Oxford and ask them why Mark isn’t a qualified Professor of Medicine yet 😂 What a mind blowing life hack.
Fucking hell…..

nah sorry but if I’m looking for medicine at night I turn the fucking light on and actually read the label!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gem_bear

Chatty Member
It really annoys me when people in the comments say “you deserve it” no she doesn’t! What exactly has she done to deserve it!? I’d much rather an NHS employee be given a chance to be gifted one than sickly sweet but it’s all an act Charlotte 😬🤬

• Heart

ivebeenherebefore

People are defending her in the youtube comments, saying people in low poverty wouldn't have room for a hot tub anyway!!!!
And this is how the class divide is kept in place. It's the same as saying people who are on benefits don't deserve nice things, like internet or takeaways. We're not addressing the actual issue here, all they're doing is diverting the attention away from Charlotte which is what she wants. If she does donate regularly to charity, then good for her. If she was that aware of people's struggles, she should see what she's done is wrong. But instead, she's taken it as a personal attack and played the "woe is me" card, complaining that she can't afford a wedding AND a hot tub. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 30
What on earth? The "nicest" bit was when they encouraged the neighbours to bring their grandchildren out?! How very generous of Charlotte to recognise that these non-influencer private citizens could join in 🙈 and receive the Matalan left overs after her kids had pawed through them.

Anyway, I'm so glad that Matalan could turn up and do a good deed for Charlotte today. She is very down after rude jealous bullies dared to question the gifting of a thousand pound hot tub to an influencer. It is Charlotte's job to be paid to boast about such things during a global pandemic and we had better remember our places and not forget that. Very glad that Matalan have their priorities right and went to visit the truly deserving - God forbid they had gone to the local kids' hospice or something. I consider myself told!

• Heart

Win

VIP Member
Anyone interested in a go fund me to get this drip a new running outfit. If I see that pink vest top one more time I’m gonna roll her down the bastard stairs, never mind sharky and his Easter eggs.

• Haha

37BBL

VIP Member
People are defending her in the youtube comments, saying people in low poverty wouldn't have room for a hot tub anyway!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick