Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how to reply to multiple replies - but that totally makes sense, her make up skills aren’t bad at all. I think it was just one of the lush bits for me having such nice make up done for the big day... I defo couldnt of put on my own fake lashes on the morning of my wedding though - the pressure 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
With having so much make up on a day to day basis, how do you then do yourself up more for a special occasion like her own wedding? It does seem odd that Mark did a full flip and proposed, I doubt we’ll ever know why!

Reactions: 7
With having so much make up on a day to day basis, how do you then do yourself up more for a special occasion like her own wedding? It does seem odd that Mark did a full flip and proposed, I doubt we’ll ever know why!
She kinda half-arse explained his reasoning in either a story or video, apparently he said he wanted to do something to show his appreciation for her so booked the holiday to Almalfi coast, but that it didn’t feel like enough. So he decided to propose as well. It does seem strange to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She kinda half-arse explained his reasoning in either a story or video, apparently he said he wanted to do something to show his appreciation for her so booked the holiday to Almalfi coast, but that it didn’t feel like enough. So he decided to propose as well. It does seem strange to me.
When my husband wants to show appreciation he buys me a whole nut 😂😂 I maybe need a hunky, hoodie wearing man child like Mark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the mans a bit of an odd character... like I respect he maybe doesn’t wanna sign up to the insta hubby life like some influencers other half’s... but even those who don’t really get involved like Kate Ellison, Louise Pentland, even Brummy Mummy like the partner is some what present; posing in a few photos etc etc... like you get the impression they support their career goals... with sharky Mark he just seems to sit on the sidelines, and sit on the sidelines domestically- I dunno it just seems an odd dynamic to me... especially with the sudden turn around on marriage.

Reactions: 13
Why does she go running with a full face of makeup on?! That’s so gross it will literally clog her pores up when she sweats 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I think the mans a bit of an odd character... like I respect he maybe doesn’t wanna sign up to the insta hubby life like some influencers other half’s... but even those who don’t really get involved like Kate Ellison, Louise Pentland, even Brummy Mummy like the partner is some what present; posing in a few photos etc etc... like you get the impression they support their career goals... with sharky Mark he just seems to sit on the sidelines, and sit on the sidelines domestically- I dunno it just seems an odd dynamic to me... especially with the sudden turn around on marriage.
I don’t get the impression mark does ANYTHING around the house at all…

Reactions: 12
Ok I may be so behind you all may have been talking about this but here I go- her latest video talking about bill being at his dads upset me so much! I split with my fiancé three weeks ago and when he takes out our kids for the weekend I don’t feel sad like she does I feel happy that I get to iron there uniform tidy the house and see my sister when there away, and it’s only been three weeks! Am I a terrible mother or am I just normal lol

Reactions: 1
Ok I may be so behind you all may have been talking about this but here I go- her latest video talking about bill being at his dads upset me so much! I split with my fiancé three weeks ago and when he takes out our kids for the weekend I don’t feel sad like she does I feel happy that I get to iron there uniform tidy the house and see my sister when there away, and it’s only been three weeks! Am I a terrible mother or am I just normal lol
There’s a new thread on the go. I’m not sure why this old thread is still active? But come over here…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.