Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were all recent videos filmed on the same day.. pink dress big hoop earrings?
Also her YT is really repetitive these days - ad, grocery haul, self absorbed chat… rinse and repeat…

Reactions: 13
Were all recent videos filmed on the same day.. pink dress big hoop earrings?
Also her YT is really repetitive these days - ad, grocery haul, self absorbed chat… rinse and repeat…
It’s that croaky, little girl, voice she does as well that annoys the duck out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she’s still not fixed her camera, that video makes me feel ill it’s that jiggly. I noticed a few people mentioned it in one of her last hauls and she said she’d sorted it. Hmm.

Such an excuse for a content creator. Can’t even be arsed to fix your camera.

Reactions: 6
We now know why they had a very rare day out. As she never takes them anywhere.

932A8801-24E3-4CCA-9057-CC82EB2E0B4B.jpeg
D24F25E2-9FA9-47C5-8084-559238643996.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve unfollowed her, this school uniform ad is a step too far. I’m disgusted that she thinks showing her very privileged children piling free clothes into a basket is ok 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I’m using the same uniform for the 4th year in a row for my youngest (it’s hand me downs from her older sister, but this’ll be the 4th year of use). Tbh it still looks fine & is more than good enough! I hate this pressure to buy a whole new wardrobe every year (or get it for free if you’re a greedy, lazy influencer). Kids don’t just have a growth spurt between July and September 😂😂

1/2 a cookie at Costco with sweets.
Tea 1/2 a pizza.
Last nights tea was a hotdog with a bag of crisps and a fruit shoot.
(from supposed foodie LAZY Charlotte).
A12CEB09-0A5B-4298-9D57-ED39DD016998.jpeg

D4EB8FF6-E91B-4FF0-B60A-A0013034A7CF.jpeg
32ACDBFA-A920-4633-9D95-BD5ED2AAA780.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Late to the party but the school uniform thing is actually vile shame on matalan for doing this! There’s millions of parents right now struggling to get in all the school uniform! Is she totally blind to her audience after hot tub gate she needs to tread carefully! I certainly won’t be shopping in matalan again!

1/2 a cookie at Costco with sweets.
Tea 1/2 a pizza.
Last nights tea was a hotdog with a packed of crisps and a fruit shoot.
(from supposed foodie LAZY Charlotte).
View attachment 702925
View attachment 702920View attachment 702922
She ain't no foodie and those kids diets are dreadful considering they're 3 and 5! The constant sweets, biscuits and snacks is so bad for them. I appreciate she was on her own with them and you might want to break up your day, but a walk for them regularly involves a Costa! Never mind the expense of it going all the time! Just take something with you from home and just get a takeaway coffee for yourself. Those kids are so routinely treated it's no longer a treat!!!

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why they don’t all eat together because she cooks proper food for her and mark. Did she not used to give them better food? I feel like I remember watching vlogs or stories and thinking her kids are really good eaters because it was things that one of mine would have refused to try 😂

Reactions: 12
I’ve just realised she’s blocked me from viewing her stories!! Not a clue why! So I’ve unfollowed her now - she’s such a snake!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.