Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with Charl’s on again off again baby voice especially in this mornings videos..makes me cringeeeee!

Reactions: 10
I’ll tell you what, if she had really bad hayfever, she wouldn’t be wearing a full face of make up on a day to day basis as her eyes would be burning and it’d be streaming down her face! Oh and FYI Charl, it costs about £70 for the hayfever vaccine, over 2/3 cheaper than that device! But most parents just get on with it as £70 would cover a week or twos food shop that hasn’t been kindly gifted 🙃
Oh and this will be why she blocked so many from seeing her stories, knowing she had this costly ad coming up!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aw diddums. Mark is going back into the office today. Bet he is pleased for the break from her simpering!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw diddums. Mark is going back into the office today. Bet he is pleased for the break from her simpering!
Why is she so keen to allow herself to come across as so pathetic? She really does herself no favours. Even the fact she’s so abnormally emotional she tries to palm off as okay, when in fact it’s very often a sign of a personality disorder or underlying trauma. I know she’s seeking counselling which is a positive step, but she won’t get very far with the NHS IAPT services which are hugely under pressure with long waiting lists. She can afford afford to go private and she would massively benefit from doing so.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know how she’s managing the couch to 5k when she sounded like she was out of breath walking the (crazy aka totally normal) dog.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she’s managing the couch to 5k when she sounded like she was out of breath walking the (crazy aka totally normal) dog.
I'm curious If she'll actually walk merlin when Mark is back in the office, as she'll have to take all 3 kids with her too

Reactions: 7
I'm curious If she'll actually walk merlin when Mark is back in the office, as she'll have to take all 3 kids with her too
i very much hope I am wrong but I think poor Merlin might be on a countdown to being one of those dogs you often see looking quite sad and very chunky tied up outside the local shops

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s spending out on expensive wedding day make up - is she not having a make up artist? Surely that would cost about the same?

Eyelash question is for more engagement she has another #AD in coming. That’s why the post of Mark going into work as well.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she’s spending out on expensive wedding day make up - is she not having a make up artist? Surely that would cost about the same?
She's said in a previous vlog about the wedding that she's doing her makeup herself because when she's had it done by a professional, she hasn't liked it and didn't feel like herself 🙄 I personally can't wait for her wedding to be over, it's all she talks about. If it was really about her and Mark getting married because they love each other, she'd keep it to herself and only share snippets. But it's 100% content, just like the dog and the extension 🙃

Reactions: 14
To be fair to her, I did my own make up on my wedding day. I am good at doing it and really hate people doing my make up and nails for me. I know some people find it enjoyable but I just hate it. Her make up does usually look nice although very heavy for her day to day life of school runs/walking the dog etc.

Can I say this…? I will anyway.
I still reckon mark was either a) a naughty boy or b) nagged into a proposal, she spoke regularly about him being anti marriage, how he never wanted it, she knew that, she was happy with that. I mean, yeah, maybe you would change your mind butto be so dead against it previously. With the same partner ?

To be fair to her, I did my own make up on my wedding day. I am good at doing it and really hate people doing my make up and nails for me. I know some people find it enjoyable but I just hate it. Her make up does usually look nice although very heavy for her day to day life of school runs/walking the dog etc.
I’d do my own make up too. Not my hair tho. Absolute shite at hair. 😂

Reactions: 12
Same, I’m rubbish at hair!

I did find it odd how Mark suddenly changed his mind on marriage. She obviously really wanted to get married, her parents have have a long(presumably) happy marriage and she always says about them doing things the wrong way around etc.

Reactions: 6
I think I'd rather buy the make up so I could use it again, rather than spend the same for a one off. She is good at make up too, so I get that.

Reactions: 3
Can I say this…? I will anyway.
I still reckon mark was either a) a naughty boy or b) nagged into a proposal, she spoke regularly about him being anti marriage, how he never wanted it, she knew that, she was happy with that. I mean, yeah, maybe you would change your mind butto be so dead against it previously. With the same partner ?

I’d do my own make up too. Not my hair tho. Absolute shite at hair. 😂
I'd guess nagged. I cannot see him playing away, he looks like he has zero personality!

I remember just before they got engaged, this thread was quite active with chat about Charlotte doing everything for him and how he had zero respect for her, knowing how much she would love to get married and him not being willing to do that to make her happy. Everyone was speculating that she was probably expecting a proposal on the holiday. I can imagine her discussing tattle with him and him feeling guilted into it.
Or, he just changed his mind.

I’ll tell you what, if she had really bad hayfever, she wouldn’t be wearing a full face of make up on a day to day basis as her eyes would be burning and it’d be streaming down her face! Oh and FYI Charl, it costs about £70 for the hayfever vaccine, over 2/3 cheaper than that device! But most parents just get on with it as £70 would cover a week or twos food shop that hasn’t been kindly gifted 🙃
Oh and this will be why she blocked so many from seeing her stories, knowing she had this costly ad coming up!
I bet it cost ££££ which is why she accepted it and it will probably do more than just helo with hayfever.
She is so grabby.

I noticed she has been talking more about giveaways recently since the backlash she got for the hotub fiasco.
It won't last. She will do 1 or 2 then nothing.

Im still irrationally irritated by her full make up face every day.

"ohh not really doing much having a lazy day" but has a full face of make up. Looking like shes going on a night out. duck off Charlotte

Im sure she walks with a limp too. Just watch everytime she films herself walking

Yes, I do think she’s fairly good at doing her own makeup, apart from her foundation. I don’t know if it’s the foundation she uses or just her application, but it always looks completely trowled on and very cakey. I always want to wash her face when I see it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.