Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a strange movie choice. My daughter is 8 and is getting to the stage of wanted to watch slightly more grown up things. And lots of her friends are watching things that I think are inappropriate so it’s a nightmare trying to find the right balance. Pitch perfect is one that she asked to watch so I watched it again first before giving her an answer to check what it was like. Little tip for you there Charlotte if it’s been a while since you’ve seen something 👍🏻 Why would you be encouraging your 5 year old to watch things like that?

Reactions: 10
Eating directly off the table during the global pandemic 🙈 even it wasn’t during a pandemic I’d never let me children do this?! 🤮
That poor boys and he's floppy wrists in that last photo. Charlotte you should be ASHAMED!!

You are a disgusting, neglectful mother!

Reactions: 11
Such a strange movie choice. My daughter is 8 and is getting to the stage of wanted to watch slightly more grown up things. And lots of her friends are watching things that I think are inappropriate so it’s a nightmare trying to find the right balance. Pitch perfect is one that she asked to watch so I watched it again first before giving her an answer to check what it was like. Little tip for you there Charlotte if it’s been a while since you’ve seen something 👍🏻 Why would you be encouraging your 5 year old to watch things like that?
Random, but if you have Amazon prime you can add on hallmark tv for about £5 a month. The movies have that more grown up feel, but are all pretty clean and have those nice warm endings lol. My lot really like them :) pure cheese fest but your 8 year old would probably like it.

Reactions: 11
Why do all these influencers make such a big deal over a period? Most woman get them. Some have it bad, some have it easy, some get breakouts and some don’t. I can’t imagine myself going anywhere and just announcing that the spot on my face is because of my period. I’m not ashamed or embarrassed, I just find it really odd 😂

Reactions: 19
I know it’s been said over and over again but I just don’t get why the kids done get seperate plates for dinner? My son would polish most of that off himself never mind sharing between three!

Reactions: 8
Why do all these influencers make such a big deal over a period? Most woman get them. Some have it bad, some have it easy, some get breakouts and some don’t. I can’t imagine myself going anywhere and just announcing that the spot on my face is because of my period. I’m not ashamed or embarrassed, I just find it really odd 😂
They’re hopping on the bandwagon to try and make people feel sorry for them. I have endometriosis and adenomyosis and my periods/bleeding/pain are so bad that I regularly end up in hospital, on morphine, away from my children. I get really pissed off when people like Charlotte, who don’t have it bad at all, make out like their period is ruining their life… mine literally is ruining my life… I’ve now lost 2 jobs because of it!! And lost so much time with my children, lost my mobility, my overall health, my ability to exercise etc. Nothing cures it and nothing fixes it!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They’re hopping on the bandwagon to try and make people feel sorry for them. I have endometriosis and adenomyosis and my periods/bleeding/pain are so bad that I regularly end up in hospital, on morphine, away from my children. I get really pissed off when people like Charlotte, who don’t have it bad at all, make out like their period is ruining their life… mine literally is ruining my life… I’ve now lost 2 jobs because of it!! And lost so much time with my children, lost my mobility, my overall health, my ability to exercise etc. Nothing cures it and nothing fixes it!!
Im so sorry you’re going through that 🙁 x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep, she'll sell anything. Since March this year she's done ads on Instagram for Hoover, Matalan, hot tub, Cadbury's, eggs, label printer, Karcher, Tesco, Stacey Solomon, Snoopy, Interflora, Nivea, Horlicks, Haribo, Aria Dairy, Pampers and Morrisons.
And then on YouTube: Hello Fresh, Lingo Kids, Cherryz and period pants.

Not bad eh, for filming in your kitchen and typing up a few misspelt captions!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yep, she'll sell anything. Since March this year she's done ads on Instagram for Hoover, Matalan, hot tub, Cadbury's, eggs, label printer, Karcher, Tesco, Stacey Solomon, Snoopy, Interflora, Nivea, Horlicks, Haribo, Aria Dairy, Pampers and Morrisons.
And then on YouTube: Hello Fresh, Lingo Kids, Cherryz and period pants.

Not bad eh, for filming in your kitchen and typing up a few misspelt captions!!
She has also done a tesco ad as well for their firepit range.

Reactions: 4
And Readily, and that Ferrero get moving thing from a few days ago. She did that bank one aswell, I’m not sure how long ago that was but I think it was in her stories?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Full face of makeup on 😂
What a heap of utter tit she has hayfever why does she have flowers on the hob if she suffers from hayfever she is a joke. Will accept anything. The ugly air purifier is £299.99
D95DFF94-50C3-47F4-ABE3-7A8018477BCE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s utterly horrific completely full of sh*t!! Will say/ do anything for ad work!!!! No shame

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.