Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did the same to me. So so strange. Either block people, or don't?
to be fair, if she blocked us fully then we deffo wouldn’t be on her follower numbers and that = cash for no shame Charley!

She did the same to me a while back! All it'll do is bring more people to Tattle!
I was half tempted to message her and ask why but no doubt I’d get a sickly sweet passive aggressive response back. She’s a dick. Glad I’ve unfollowed now. Don’t want to contribute in anyway to the lies she spins and disgusting amount of money she makes for sitting on her fat arse drinking every night!

Reactions: 14
I remember asking her why I was blocked from viewing her stories and she was like “oh it’s this new Instagram update that’s stopped my stories showing up for a few people”. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I remember asking her why I was blocked from viewing her stories and she was like “oh it’s this new Instagram update that’s stopped my stories showing up for a few people”. 🤔
Yeah right! She's fake as duck.

Reactions: 16
To be fair my kids have similar diets at the moment, I’m too lazy to bother to cook some nights (in between shifts as a nurse) also they want a bloody snack 40 times a day. Anything for five mins peace! But no I joke I’m sure she is using the saved time to plan interesting content….

Reactions: 5
both her & Mark are at home all day every day. There’s no reason for those kids eating so
badly. It’s just absolute sheer laziness. Charlotte will happily spend time making proper food - lunch & dinners - for her & Mark so the fact that she’s shovelling rubbish into her children is just an absolute joke. Make a big home cooked meal in the morning and have it for dinner that night and make enough to have it again the following night with a few adaptations to make it a bit different- so a spaghettini Bolognese one night and turn it into a chilli the following night, roast chicken dinner one night, left overs used for chicken sandwiches or wraps or add extras to make fajitas/curry etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To be fair my kids have similar diets at the moment, I’m too lazy to bother to cook some nights (in between shifts as a nurse) also they want a bloody snack 40 times a day. Anything for five mins peace! But no I joke I’m sure she is using the saved time to plan interesting content….
I think the difference is you seem to be a busy woman. You have a demanding and tiring job. I don’t reckon you are lazy, I’d imagine you are knackered!

Charlotte and Mark have NO excuse. She doesn’t have an actual job (I say that as someone in the industry myself!!), the work that she does is NOT difficult or tiring. Mark also seems to have a good work life, typical mon-fri 40 hours a week, no travel time, etc. They have no worry about childcare, trying to make sure they have someone to get the kids or summer clubs are all booked up.

So really Charlotte and Mark have no reason to not pull their finger out and make the weans a decent meal. They also have lots of money and a well equipped kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the difference is you seem to be a busy woman. You have a demanding and tiring job. I don’t reckon you are lazy, I’d imagine you are knackered!

Charlotte and Mark have NO excuse. She doesn’t have an actual job (I say that as someone in the industry myself!!), the work that she does is NOT difficult or tiring. Mark also seems to have a good work life, typical mon-fri 40 hours a week, no travel time, etc. They have no worry about childcare, trying to make sure they have someone to get the kids or summer clubs are all booked up.

So really Charlotte and Mark have no reason to not pull their finger out and make the weans a decent meal. They also have lots of money and a well equipped kitchen.
Mark does absolutely duck all. I think her “tiring” role might be a bit less tiring if he’d take on some of the housework. The man knows how easy he’s got it and must be laughing. She does everything except wipe his arse, although it wouldn’t surprise me if she did that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My kids have sweets etc- I don’t lie about that, but they have a hearty dinner and tea every night- everything in moderation-
Mad me laugh on her grocery haul tho when she showed loads of sweets, then said she buys shloer drink ‘as a treat’ for the kids lol- just be honest and say they have it? Clearly isn’t a treat

Reactions: 12

💯 this. He works in the room off the hallway ffs! He's finished the moment he Iogs off! What's wrong with him that he couldn't peel a few potatoes and prep some veg towards their dinner. She thinks he's a bleeping saint for taking the kids to school!
Like a lot of us, I've had periods of WFH during the last 18 months and I had so much more time and energy to get things done around the house then because I was in all day. What's their excuse?

Reactions: 10

According to Charlotte she works in advertising 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she just blocking everyone that views them or had you commented on her post or something? 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔
I hadn't commented but I liked a post that said that the way of gifting to more fortunate families is backwards, it wasn't even offensive to her. It literally just stated that it was unfair.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
10 Sausages between 2 Adults & 3 Children???
I must be a greedy pig because I’d eat at least 4-5 on my own never mind the rest of the family!!
We have a 4 person family. My husband would have 5, I'd have 4, my eldest 3 and my youngest 2. I always have to buy loads of sausages if we have them for a meal.
You can't tell me Charl has 2 sausages...

• Haha
10 Sausages between 2 Adults & 3 Children???
I must be a greedy pig because I’d eat at least 4-5 on my own never mind the rest of the family!!
The sausages I get come in a pack of 10 and I use that between me and my 2 kids. She does give the kids tiny portions though so they probably get one sausage each. 4 for her and 3 for mark 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.