Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no no, no no, no no no no no. Now char will know where this no no song is from, her favourite waste of time tittok! My thoughts were this, Just No Char when looking at her stories from valentines day. Just No Char. I'm embarrassed for ya doll! I'm speechless.

Reactions: 2
Will she never learn? I think it's great that she wants to exercise more but we've seen this scenario so many times before. She should keep it private until she commits herself to sticking with it. Unfortunately, given her history, she will go full throttle for a few weeks and then be back to being the slob that she is.

Reactions: 10
My teeth were rather wonky as a teen and i must had had braces for about four years - they're still not perfect, but they're pretty good. I don't get why a dentist wouldn't have suggested this?

Reactions: 4
My teeth were rather wonky as a teen and i must had had braces for about four years - they're still not perfect, but they're pretty good. I don't get why a dentist wouldn't have suggested this?
9DCD7C4D-6A8F-4899-A471-D6AD2D4DAA72.jpeg

Why wouldn’t you get a brace to sort out that those teeth look like a condemned row of houses. I would be embarrassed to open my mouth. Braces would sort that out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's definitely waiting to be given "smile direct" for free. There's no reason not to have had them sorted.

• Sick
  • Haha
She did say her teeth are the way they are because or her syndrome and her jaw being smaller resulting in them being overcrowded. I wonder if she wasn’t able to have braces as a teen because of this? 🤔

Reactions: 3
View attachment 439089
Why wouldn’t you get a brace to sort out that those teeth look like a condemned row of houses. I would be embarrassed to open my mouth. Braces would sort that out.
To be fair, maybe she did have braces as a teen but her teeth have since shifted? This happened to me unfortunately ☹ once I got my braces removed me and my lovely straight teeth were sent on our merry way, I think I was given a top retainer but nothing for the bottom teeth! Some orthodontists mustn't have done bottom ones then? My bottom teeth have now moved back to almost the way they were pre-braces, and it would cost several thousand to get them straightened a second time. It's only cosmetic and doesn't affect me any other way so I'm just living with it! If Charlotte is offered it teeth straightening for free I'm sure she would take it, I know I would!

Reactions: 5
Yeah, she has an incredibly small jaw because of her syndrome. You can see from her side profile. Perhaps braces aren’t an option.

I haven't caught up in a while.. Have we figured out what breed ol' Merl is yet? Cause he sure as hell isn't 100% golden!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The crappy food on a prison tray is back!
Gow can she think thats acceptable for 3 kids?! Too busy flirting with Shark and cooking him a 3 course lunch to make them something decent.

The crappy food on a prison tray is back!
Gow can she think thats acceptable for 3 kids?! Too busy flirting with Sharkand cooking him a 3 course lunch to make them something decent.

has she totally lost the plot? She would let a 2 year old take a card saying “I bleeping love you“ into his bedroom?! What if he asked Daisy or Bill to read the words on the front? What if Daisy produced it during a school zoom and/or asked what bleeping meant?! I can only assume she’s still pissed from last night because this is really not ok.
The card is on the kitchen shelf for all to see!!!!!:oops:

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.