Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, it’s an utterly bizarre rule, but it’s the rule in the UK. Off topic, but my mum had to self isolate, so asked Test & Trace if her dogs could come and live with me so I could walk them, but was told her dogs had to self isolate with her. My husband then got asked to self isolate, but I was allowed to go out and about. Makes no sense!

Wonder if we’ll get a grocery haul today! She’ll be thrilled that she doesn’t have to pretend she didn’t get a delivery for once!

Reactions: 4
This twit gets on my list nerve!!!
Let the kids and ugly dog go out for a walk with their dad, you don’t need to be by their sides for absolutely everything. I am sure sharky and the kids are relishing in going for a walk and it not being documented with a phone shoved in their face for the gram. I think mark is capable and as others have stated he does more than she lets on but doesn’t portray that. She likes to portray a poor desperate housewife who caters to everyone’s needs and absolutely loves every last second of it.
I am telling you now when her kids are grown and it’s just her and shark at home he’ll leave her fat dumpy arse because they have nothing in common.
I know she says what we see is just a snippet of their lives but the camera doesn’t lie (just Charlotte)
We’ve seen it time and time again there is ZERO chemistry between them. I think he’d rather shag the dog than Charlotte and her wide load

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yesterday she was looking out of the front window and today's it's the patio doors. GET A bleeping GRIP WOMAN! You are not unwell, you are isolating!
And here's another advert with FREE FOOD from Marks and Spencer! :rolleyes:
She's got the the cheek to say 'make sure you shop safely.' duck OFF

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Watching Stan trying to hold that pen is really quite sad. There is absolutely zero strength in his wrists or hand.
My son is nowhere near that bad at holding pens and between us and school we found a different type of grip that really helps. how old is Stan

Watching Stan trying to hold that pen is really quite sad. There is absolutely zero strength in his wrists or hand.
Agree.
Yesterday she was looking out of the front window and today's it's the patio doors. GET A bleeping GRIP WOMAN! You are not unwell, you are isolating!
And here's another advert with FREE FOOD from Marks and Spencer! :rolleyes:
She's got the the cheek to say 'make sure you shop safely.' duck OFF
Surely that advert is dishonest as it says that “Mark did a great job this year, opting for the M&S Valentine’s Day Dine In range.....”. That would mean that Mark had the freedom of choice to consider a number of options and picked M&S. But that is not the case as Charlotte has been paid by M&S to to advertise this specific food and Mark was presumably sent to M&S to purchase it.

As an aside, even the bloody dog has to earn his keep and be photographed in ridiculous poses for instagram

Reactions: 10
This is what she’s giving her 3 kids for lunch..........sorry but what the duck?! How lazy is she?? Why can’t she just make them a sandwich each and let them have some fruit etc? Surely Bill needs a more substantial meal than this???!!!!!

My son is nowhere near that bad at holding pens and between us and school we found a different type of grip that really helps. how old is Stan
He’s nearly 3

He’s 100% got something wrong with his wrists/hands. It’s obvious to see. I still think he’s got some mild form of Sticklers.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know this isn’t about her, but WHY is Charlottes friend while COVID positive making food for her kids? Just trying to ensure they catch it too??! She has a partner at home, she should be self-isolating away from them!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is what she’s giving her 3 kids for lunch..........sorry but what the duck?! How lazy is she?? Why can’t she just make them a sandwich each and let them have some fruit etc? Surely Bill needs a more substantial meal than this???!!!!!

He’s nearly 3

He’s 100% got something wrong with his wrists/hands. It’s obvious to see. I still think he’s got some mild form of Sticklers.
Nothing actually substantial in there. The fruit and veg is great, but it doesn’t fill you up for very long, even if you eat a lot of it. Processed sausages with the crap of the day in them.

my kids had a chicken wrap for lunch. It’s just some nice crispy chicken breasts done in the oven,served on a wrap with some lettuce, cheese and sauce. Alongside a punnet of raspberries between them. Done. No faff - but really tasty and fills them up.

Nothing actually substantial in there. The fruit and veg is great, but it doesn’t fill you up for very long, even if you eat a lot of it. Processed sausages with the crap of the day in them.

my kids had a chicken wrap for lunch. It’s just some nice crispy chicken breasts done in the oven,served on a wrap with some lettuce, cheese and sauce. Alongside a punnet of raspberries between them. Done. No faff - but really tasty and fills them up.
Exactly. She’s given them maybe 3 or 4!strawberries and maybe an eighth of a cucumber and a few tiny peppers and carrot. She should just make them a chicken and salad sandwich and give them that with a banana, or apple or let them have a punnet of strawberries to share etc. I just don’t understand the aversion to just giving the kids proper lunches. These bloody daft snack/party plates are an absolute nonsense and it’s nothing out lazy parenting. A torn up doughnut and a few sad looking breadsticks....

Meanwhile Charlotte has probably cooked a full on meal from scratch for her & Mark for lunch....

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Exactly. She’s given them maybe 3 or 4!strawberries and maybe an eighth of a cucumber and a few tiny peppers and carrot. She should just make them a chicken and salad sandwich and give them that with a banana, or apple or let them have a punnet of strawberries to share etc. I just don’t understand the aversion to just giving the kids proper lunches. These bloody daft snack/party plates are an absolute nonsense and it’s nothing out lazy parenting. A torn up doughnut and a few sad looking breadsticks....

Meanwhile Charlotte has probably cooked a full on meal from scratch for her & Mark for lunch....
It doesn’t look like a lot of food at all. Tbh I could eat that (maybe just one baby bell lol) and be nice and full. So how can three kids eat that? I have a kid about bill’s age and he eats the same as me! He’s like a bean pole.so surely that’s not enough for them all?

I think she has some serious issues around food.

That lunch for 3 kids is disgusting, there is nothing substantial on that plate, it’s bloody freezing today. Why can’t she give them some hot soup, beans on toast or something.
I always think her food hauls are really over the top for a family of 5 especially when you’ve got kids as young as hers. Someone is eating all that food she buys and judging by what she give the kids for their lunch it’s not them.

Reactions: 13
That lunch for 3 kids is disgusting, there is nothing substantial on that plate, it’s bloody freezing today. Why can’t she give them some hot soup, beans on toast or something.
I always think her food hauls are really over the top for a family of 5 especially when you’ve got kids as young as hers. Someone is eating all that food she buys and judging by what she give the kids for their lunch it’s not them.
Exactly. It doesn’t take any effort to wack some soup in the microwave and make a few sandwiches or like you say beans on toast or even a toastie. Basic normal lunches that take a few minutes to prepare. I honestly just look at these party plates and it just screams of laziness.

Reactions: 8
I was browsing some of her older videos out of curiosity, and noticed she used to put on even more of a baby voice than she does now. It’s like now she’s on Instagram stories not just YT she forgets about her fake voice

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m SO glad I paid £20 of my HARD EARNED bleeping money to M&S for my valentines meal deal. Maybe I’ll just start flogging my kids souls on Instagram so I’ll have it kindly gifted to me next year.

• Angry
  • Sad
She’s definitely brushed Daisy’s hair before the pic with the Valentines baking... hi Charl 👋🏼

It’s about time she brushed that poor girls hair!

Reactions: 9
She’s definitely brushed Daisy’s hair before the pic with the Valentines baking... hi Charl 👋🏼

It’s about time she brushed that poor girls hair!
It looks so much better brushed. She's still not wearing her glasses though!

Reactions: 5
Great how M & S use an “influencer” to advertise their valentines range, an influencer who has continuously flouted the rules for her own selfish needs, gone on an unnecessary and most likely non socially distanced walk with her mate. Let’s face it if she hadn’t been outed on here about isolating she was most probably going to ignore the rules and continue her daily life of visiting shops. As people have said on here, she should be using her platform to influence people to do the right thing and stay at home not go on constant shopping trips! Thanks but no thanks M & S and Charlotte I’ll pass on the valentines crap.

Also the fact she’s constantly going on about how she’s sad/unhappy/feeling down etc about this whole situation makes me laugh. She’s been able to do some incredible things this past year, extension, new dog, earn money, stay healthy and not lose family members, be with her family in the safety of her home, I could go on and yet she’s still unhappy! Just shows how shallow she is in my opinion. She’ll never be content with what she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t have kids (I was a devoted Aunty 😝) and maybe I’m a pushover so don’t judge me harshly 😜 but is changing your kids bedding not a parent’s job? I know it’s good to teach them skills for when they are older and have their own homes but I think during this Pandemic he deserves a little slack to be having happy time whatever that might be 🌈

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I don’t have kids (I was a devoted Aunty 😝) and maybe I’m a pushover so don’t judge me harshly 😜 but is changing your kids bedding not a parent’s job? I know it’s good to teach them skills for when they are older and have their own homes but I think during this Pandemic he deserves a little slack to be having happy time whatever that might be 🌈
Im sure changing his duvet cover isn’t going to kill him! It’s not like he’s being sent up the chimney!!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.