Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she supposed to be self isolating? Does she not realise you can't go out when your self isolating? This is why we're in this mess! God she's stupid.

Here's also a label for you to know what my kids eat,incase you have no idea what a carrot stick looks like. My god 🙈

View attachment 439089
Why wouldn’t you get a brace to sort out that those teeth look like a condemned row of houses. I would be embarrassed to open my mouth. Braces would sort that out.
Instead of buy tit tonne of cleaning products she could save her money for that. No let's go b&m instead 😂

Reactions: 4
The braces chat, I had 4 teeth out for my braces as there wasn’t enough room for my teeth once they were straightened! I’ve also now got a fixed retainer for the rest of my life, it’s basically a strip of wire across the backs of my teeth to make sure they don’t move back to how they were.
So it is totally possible for her to be able to have something done

Reactions: 3
To be fair, maybe she did have braces as a teen but her teeth have since shifted? This happened to me unfortunately ☹ once I got my braces removed me and my lovely straight teeth were sent on our merry way, I think I was given a top retainer but nothing for the bottom teeth! Some orthodontists mustn't have done bottom ones then? My bottom teeth have now moved back to almost the way they were pre-braces, and it would cost several thousand to get them straightened a second time. It's only cosmetic and doesn't affect me any other way so I'm just living with it! If Charlotte is offered it teeth straightening for free I'm sure she would take it, I know I would!
My son has a genetic condition where his lower jaw is also recessed and his teeth are over crowded. He had 6 teeth removed at 7/8 to make room for the adult teeth and he will likely need more removed when he's older. I'm not sure how things were when Charlotte was a child but we have been told if his jaw doesn't move forward (it can happen with puberty) that he will need jaw surgery. His is quite severe though. If she really wants it I'm sure braces could be fitted.

I CLEARLY remember someone posting on this thread about Char's Insta description which had been for months incorrectly spelt ""mum of three absolute sweetheart" and WOW its been corrected to ''mum of three absolute sweethearts". Without doubt i have found the one thing all youtubers have in common including our Char, they are obsessed with their own gossip threads. Whatever is posted here ends up either on youtube or insta. :ROFLMAO: :m (y) .

Excuse me while I go and flirt with the bloke I fancy 😏
Oh god bless him, he is really trying to be less robot and more human. Its so forced, it back to the drawing board sharky. lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wellies slapping off the pavement 😩😩😩😩😩 JESUS get this gal a job

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she would feed those kids a proper lunch, those are picnic lunches for the middle of summer, not when it's baltic.

A bowl of soup and cheese toastie, beans on toast, fish finger sandwiches, pasta, it's not hard.

Reactions: 11
Everything she does irritates me now. duck off with your butter wouldn't melt BS act, bloody loving herself with a full face of slap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she open her eyes as wide as they will possibly stretch when she’s looking at herself in the camera? Can she not see herself properly??

Also, her lips only look bigger because she’s massively over-applied the lipstick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I wish she would feed those kids a proper lunch, those are picnic lunches for the middle of summer, not when it's baltic.

A bowl of soup and cheese toastie, beans on toast, fish finger sandwiches, pasta, it's not hard.
Have you seen what’s for lunch today? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.