Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get is why she's changing both beds if daisy now has her own room?

Reactions: 2
I don’t have kids (I was a devoted Aunty 😝) and maybe I’m a pushover so don’t judge me harshly 😜 but is changing your kids bedding not a parent’s job? I know it’s good to teach them skills for when they are older and have their own homes but I think during this Pandemic he deserves a little slack to be having happy time whatever that might be 🌈
I’m suitably chastised Lads & Lassies 😄

Im sure changing his duvet cover isn’t going to kill him! It’s not like he’s being sent up the chimney!!!!!
Hehe consider me told off 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why marketing departments sign off on this crap. Obviously Mark didn’t “do good” and choose to go to M&S. Charl was sent a package (and maybe got to choose what was in it). Mark had nothing to do with it. Why pretend otherwise?

Reactions: 14
It’s her facial expressions when she’s looking at herself that I can’t stand. If I was sad enough and had the time to do it, I’d make a montage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes missing her dog walks.
I'm missing my Dad who suddenly passed away 3 weeks ago. She will have her dog walks again in less than a week. Millions of people will never have their parent again!
She has no bleeping clue of what's going on in the world does she.
I'm so sorry for your loss, people like her must make you so angry xx

I don’t have kids (I was a devoted Aunty 😝) and maybe I’m a pushover so don’t judge me harshly 😜 but is changing your kids bedding not a parent’s job? I know it’s good to teach them skills for when they are older and have their own homes but I think during this Pandemic he deserves a little slack to be having happy time whatever that might be 🌈
Well, they’re not exactly sturdy bunk beds....someone has to do the sheet.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Holding her youngest while she's supposedly isolating. Way to go there Charl!!!!!

Reactions: 5
This is so off topic but I remeber watching a Christmas vlog where mark filmed her, I think at his parents or something, she was heavily pregnant && the attitude from her! It was disgusting, she spoke to him like tit & the evil eyes she was throwing, I could believe she posted it! It was ages ago now but I couldn’t watch her after that because I just thought you are so fake! This sickly sweet act you out on but she’s a full witch in reality!

I tried to look for the vid to get some pics but I can’t find it and cba to troll through her tit tbh xx

Reactions: 7
What does it mean by “down in the stone below” sorry I feel my English must be so terrible

What does it mean by “down in the stone below” sorry I feel my English must be so terrible
She’s saying that she’s lost weight and is now in the weight bracket below what she was. So for example if she was 11stone 6lbs and she’s now 10stone 12lbs she’s in the “stone below” as she’s gone from 11stone to 10stone.

Don’t worry it’s her very clumsy way of trying to brag about how much weight she’s lost..... ignore her, she’s full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s saying that she’s lost weight and is now in the weight bracket below what she was. So for example if she was 11stone 6lbs and she’s now 10stone 12lbs she’s in the “stone below” as she’s gone from 11stone to 10stone.

Don’t worry it’s her very clumsy way of trying to brag about how much weight she’s lost..... ignore her, she’s full of tit.
...because if she's lost say, half a stone, she'd say so. So probably only lost a few pounds at most I reckon.

Reactions: 9
...because if she's lost say, half a stone, she'd say so. So probably only lost a few pounds at most I reckon.
Exactly
She’s probably gone from like 14stone exactly to 13stone 13lbs....!!! 😂😂😂😂

It’s the fact though that she’s putting this garbage out there that just makes it so obvious she’s grasping at straws to try to imply she’s loosing weight or whatever. It’s the constant drip feeding of not so subtle bits of info like this that she does because she’s gagging for the attention of the back of it and for all the huns to start telling her she looks so good....! It’s so pathetic.

Reactions: 14
Thanks for the explanation!!
I must say I am intrigued by her data - last night she claimed by doing 50min worth of exercise collectively during entire day she burnt nearly 1k calories so I have been into the fitness thing for years and really go for it (not to lose weight) there is no bleeping workout that can do this especially given her whale shape

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the explanation!!
I must say I am intrigued by her data - last night she claimed by doing 50min worth of exercise collectively during entire day she burnt nearly 1k calories so I have been into the fitness thing for years and really go for it (not to lose weight) there is no bleeping workout that can do this especially given her whale shape
I assume what she’s talking about is the daily calories burnt figure from her Apple Watch? If so, she’s completely misunderstanding what’s going on!!!! 50 minutes of “exercise” over the course of a whole day? That’s nothing. That’s just her watch recording when she’s moving around normally doing day to day stuff it’s not actual exercise. And the 1000 calories is the estimated calories she’s using over the course of the day just doing normal stuff. For example my Fitbit says I’ve used 2218 calories today so far.... but that’s just the normal calories I’ve used up just by being alive!!!!! Everyone uses calories 24/7 because it’s just a unit of energy. You use energy even when you are asleep!!!!!!!! She’s absolutely bleeping delusional. Please just ignore everything she says about weight loss/exercise/fitness etc because she has absolutely no idea what she’s talking about.

Reactions: 11
it makes me vomit the way she says she wants to "flirt" with Mark. I always associate flirting with early stage romance, maybe wrong of me!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.