Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That story of her changing from milkmaid dress to scruffs - was that a thumbs up under the cuff of her grotty hoody? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Did we really just need to know over 4 stories of how Stan just went for a wee?!
Blatantly this is because we were talking about Stan still being in nappies the other day.
🙄

Also - sorry but who gives there young children of 3 & 5 or whatever Daisy us, who gives them bloody haribo sweets at gone 6pm?!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Blatantly this is because we were talking about Stan still being in nappies the other day.
🙄

Also - sorry but who gives there young children of 3 & 5 or whatever Daisy us, who gives them bloody haribo sweets at gone 6pm?!!!!!
It’s so she can neck her Gin in peace and get “tipsy” whilst the kids spend 15 mins getting jacked up on haribos...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the duck gives their 3 and 5 year old Haribos at bedtime! I've said this before, but I really think she's a tit parent and isn't what she makes out to be.

Reactions: 10
She’s literally always getting pissed!
Yeah I know. Fair enough, have a drink at the weekend or whatever but she seems to start boozing on a Friday afternoon- and she seems to drink a lot, and quickly. Last week with the wine in the vlog, she was pissed while the kids were still up in the other room.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I know. Fair enough, have a drink at the weekend or whatever but she seems to start boozing on a Friday afternoon- and she seems to drink a lot, and quickly. Last week with the wine in the vlog, she was pissed while the kids were still up in the other room.
Love a few wines myself, but my kids are late teens. I never drank like she/they do when mine were as small as hers, you just never know what might happen and kids can get poorly or need medical attention very quickly at a young age. She was also drinking on the midweek live too!

Reactions: 12
I have often wondered if she drinks so much because she's actually unhappy. That man gets excited rolling stuff down the stairs. He seems to do sweet FA and I don't think he contributes anything to their relationship because she is constantly trying to please him. He's the most miserable bugger on the planet from what we see, and I'd have to be drunk as well.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have often wondered if she drinks so much because she's actually unhappy. That man gets excited rolling stuff down the stairs. He seems to do sweet FA and I don't think he contributes anything to their relationship because she is constantly trying to please him. He's the most miserable bugger on the planet from what we see, and I'd have to be drunk as well.....
She seems like the type who would have to be a bit drunk to have the confidence in bed.... like, she has to have a few drinks before to give her the boost...!!!

Reactions: 8
Love a few wines myself, but my kids are late teens. I never drank like she/they do when mine were as small as hers, you just never know what might happen and kids can get poorly or need medical attention very quickly at a young age. She was also drinking on the midweek live too!
Yeah, she didn’t mention drinking on her live video but you should see the wine glass in her lap just out of shot. And you can tell anyway, she’s one of those people who has that classic tipsy personality switch, and her eyes glaze over too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.