Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC get a bleeping grip. You stayed at home with your children throughout the whole pandemic. Pretty sure you noticed them growing up during that time, because you know, they grow a bit more every year!!!!
She makes such a song and dance about everything. Silly cow.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
JFC get a bleeping grip. You stayed at home with your children throughout the whole pandemic. Pretty sure you noticed them growing up during that time, because you know, they grow a bit more every year!!!!
What on earth is she harping on about? They'd be a year older pandemic or no pandemic. She has nothing else to say so tries to be relatable but actually comes across as a complete drip

Reactions: 18
what a bloody drip 💧
She has had much more time with her children. A year on Stan is 3 so he wasn’t 1 and Daisy was 4 now 5, Bill was 8 turning 9 soon so she has written utter shite 💩

Bet tomorrow there will be and advert incoming she normally waffles on with utter tit like this when she wasn’t symphony for engagement she is so predictable.

Reactions: 14
Is this her way of paving the road to another kid so she can " experience it all again" ? Ppanting the seen in everyone's head of how dreaaaamy motherhood to little one's is and how she misses it. 🤣 the romanticised of spare nappies is great 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is this her way of paving the road to another kid so she can " experience it all again" ? Ppanting the seen in everyone's head of how dreaaaamy motherhood to little one's is and how she misses it. 🤣 the romanticised of spare nappies is great 🤪
My thoughts exactly. It sounds like she might be changing her mind about only wanting three children.

Reactions: 6
Her new YouTube video, she spends about 5 minutes explaining why she wanted an Oodie along with adding clips of the first time she tried an aperol spritz in Venice. She lives in another world!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My thoughts exactly. It sounds like she might be changing her mind about only wanting three children.
I would love to have one more (I have three) but I don’t go on about it & more to that I have to consider everything- house, finances etc and to be fair I can’t afford it. So widdums to me, it isn’t happening. At least Charl shits money so she can have another quite easily, she just needs to cut down on the alcohol

I feel like the people who say I had a ‘1 year old and now there are 3’ because it’s been 13 months and their birthday was March/April are the same people who say pregnancy is 10 months because it’s 40 weeks. These people make me 🤢 general life can be hard enough as it is without this need to over dramatise everything!

Reactions: 14
Oh now she's posting baby pic of S, no Char, YOU don't.. don't pretend like you're not going to go try to get Mark to impregnate you after getting a bit tipsy again because you now know that you love him more than he loves you, we ALL know it thanks to you putting it out there often enough.. and the kids growing up means they need you less so the void of not being loved back and needed is getting bigger and bigger and what's better to fill it than a brand new baby that will adore you because they don't know any better... come on Char, we all know these games 🤣

Reactions: 12
Did the puppy not make her the money she thought it would!?? So baby number 4 needs to happen so she can make some money!????? Too avoid getting a job when the little one starts school!!!!!

Reactions: 12
She comes across so emotionally unstable. I've never known anyone waffle on as much about loving her life and her family and being so appreciative of everything.

How about you enjoy your family without penning lengthy posts about them!

Reactions: 16
She comes across so emotionally unstable. I've never known anyone waffle on as much about loving her life and her family and being so appreciative of everything.

Think she might be trying to convince herself all is great. "It's great It's really so so great, I'm so so grateful and we are so happy, it's really just so great" whilst manic smiling. I do that too when everything is falling apart 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’ve got a thread title suggestion...

Charlotte Louise Taylor - More interested in her word count than sorting her sons wrists out!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

This. I think she’s lost all sense of identity and has become this instamum stereotype. She’s realising it won’t last forever, and is very quickly running out of content. She comes across as incredibly emotionally unhinged and massively romanticises everything, passing it off as “I’m an emotional person. And that’s okay!” when I actually don’t think that level of emotional IS okay. She doesn’t seem to be able to get through each day without some sort of total meltdown disguised as whimsical Disney-esque moments.

Reactions: 8
It’s like meldrum. What are they going to do when nobody is interested in a middle aged mum with grown up kids. Also, can see she’s been to the worse nail tech in the world again

Reactions: 9
It’s like meldrum. What are they going to do when nobody is interested in a middle aged mum with grown up kids. Also, can see she’s been to the worse nail tech in the world again
Those nails are like what i used to do when i was around 10 (and i was cr@p at nails 🤷🏼‍♀️😂)
I agree on the baby front. She will get married then boom.Pregnant. nooooo real job for our charl then 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yikes her nail girl needs a bit more training 😳 And Charlotte needs some hand cream!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.